Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) (73825 Views)

Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by WriterNig: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2021
Sire Eneh Gozieboy, a Nigerian Borno state serving soldier, who celebrated his birthday with loaf of bread has received cake as his birthday present.

Recall that, Gozieboy had posted himself with loaf of bread on his birthday, claimed that, both bread and cake are all made from flour.

His birthday got the attention of so many Nigerians, who are well acquainted with the services the Nigerian soldiers are rendering in the face of Insurgency

In his recent post, he has received cake and other gifts from @rccolanigeria. He wrote;

I have waited for 26yrs of my life to cut a cake and it happened today cuz of the love my dearest country have for me and my colleagues here in battle front. “Thanks to @rccolanigeria for locating me no matter how far it was just to celebrate me. In as much as am happy right now, am a bit sad bcuz my Queenmother is not close to celebrate with me but I know she is happy today. I really appreciate u all Nigerians God bless Nigeria..

https://www.facebook.com/100005050560222/posts/1770374043140931/?app=fbl

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by WriterNig: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2021
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Jesse6(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2021
upon say na wayo advert them do
it is still commendable
nice one

312 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by adadike(f): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Well deserved. Congrats dear. RC cola should also use their connection to get you out of there. Leave northern matter for the northerners. They know the root cause of their problem and only them knows how to stop it

416 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by uniqueboi1(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2021
Hahahahahaha God dn pick this one call o.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by gasparpisciotta: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Congrats gallant soldier....

More of your bullets in your enemies(boko haram) heads....

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Realtord43: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Real men dont celebrate birthday!

Real men see everyday has a normal day to hustle and flex.

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by slowice(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2021
Nice one.... Smart business move for rc cola... Let me buy me one chilled bottle because of this to wash down my jellof rice and beans grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2021
RC spotted their brand on the table so they appreciated him by celebrating him in return. Good brand / marketing strategy is all I see here.
Nne happy birthday to you again. I pray for God's protection upon your life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody needs to sit down and take stock of 2020.
History repeats itself because we refuse to learn from the past and then take correction.

Let's take stock of what happened last year and then correct them this year to avoid a repetition.

Good morning FAM.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Dalil8: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:
Real men dont celebrate birthday!

Real men see everyday has a normal day to hustle and flex.

Nor be lie.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Birthday... Boxer and singlet day.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Realtord43: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Dalil8:

Nor be lie.
Na man you be.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2021
Happy birthday to him smiley

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Phenomenal16(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2021
happy birthday handsome!

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Phenomenal16:
happy birthday handsome!

Sharrrrrap

19 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Ajibade123(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2021
marketing strategy we understand

Are you interested in work and study visa package in countries like Canada, Germany, Poland, Dubai, New Zealand?? Message me on WhatsApp let me add you to the group chat 0.8.1.7.8.5.5.5.4.0.0
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Blacknote: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by SamgoldBaba: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2021
A Better time..Happy New Year to him
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Tillatalk: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2021
Jesse6:
upon say na wayo advert them do

it is still commendable

nice one
what have you done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Awwnnn... Touching..

The guy is not really joyful. There's sadness all over his countenance.

May God bring you back safely from the war front.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Phenomenal16:
happy birthday handsome!
Honestly, the guy cute!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nigerians can be kindhearted. smiley Conditions sometimes just make it hard to express.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chii59:
Honestly, the guy cute!
Seek Deliverance from the spirit of Ashawo immediately....fast.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Phenomenal16(f): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
GayPontiff:

Sharrrrrap

...shut innnn chimp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Phenomenal16(f): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chii59:

Honestly, the guy cute!
..I dey tell u
I pray nothing happens to him
Cute Igbo guy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by JovialJune(f): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
GayPontiff:

Sharrrrrap

Ugly jealous guy spotted.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by JovialJune(f): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
The guy is fine sha kiss

10 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by JovialJune(f): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:

Seek Deliverance from the spirit of Ashawo immediately....fast.

Because she said the guy is handsome? Daft or dull, which one are you? How does complimenting a guy qualify as being the nonsense you typed?

What specie of sapien are some of you guys here exactly? Cos y'all don't behave like the homo breed undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by sammysmiles(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
cool
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Queenlovely(f): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nairaland

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos / Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem / Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.