Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt (44382 Views)

Farmers And Herdsmen Clash In Ogun. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by GeneralPula: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Another fake news from the enemies of the west..

Everything is DOA !

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by lakefist(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

The headline was deliberate.
It is the children of hate

I don't even understand their obsession with Oyo state of recent. They keep peddling fake news!

How come we that reside in Ibadan and go out daily don't hear or see what is happening. Abi we now have anoda Ibadan apart from the one we know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by lakefist(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
GeneralPula:
Another fake news

Very fake!
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Epunch1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
BENARI:

You're a goa+

Must everything be reduced to stupidity?
nah your stupidity you dey show us here. o

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Masterkernel1: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

It is fake news! 200 houses and we in Ibadan won't hear or know about the incidence?

I get your point.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Gadaluck(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
9ja is really on fire man. Too many perils out here. Even the weather sef no dey smile. Lord ah mercy!
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by lakefist(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
slimanyd:

Actually, those Thugs wey dey Bere , oje and labirin areas are really not having a free time again since amotekun came on onboard. So, They are stylishly showing there craziness and power tussle with amotekun.

Exactly, but the news is sounding as if Ibadan is at war. And nairaland moderators keep pushing this news to front page without verifying the source.

Thugs know their place, if they misbehave Operation burst is even enough for them.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by mightyhazell: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
kalufelix:
Mechie-eze-ishi...seems-you-are-new-to-nairaland...Anu-mpama!
I wish i cud bruise some sense into your empty skull.. some of you guys drawing unnecessary fire to us are not real igbos..or maybe you are just deranged.

What is the bragging in aid of if i may ask? what business of yours is it when yoruba and fulani clash? Do u wish to join the fray?

onu ga agbowa gi na generational stupidity!

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by FBIBOT(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
I guess this post has been edited and updated... Cos the comments doesn't correlate with the story...
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by hayoholla(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
X fake news. Even tho there was threat issued, nothing of such happened in Ibadan. Stop spreading lies and inciting apprehension!
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by somehow: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Are the hoodlums herdsmen or the hoodlums are fellow Yoruba youth who prefer crime to legit business?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Conrod: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
post=98580563:

One week, One trouble. Let there be peace in our nation IJN. We Rise!
No peace for the wicked, so says the good book.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by mightyhazell: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Gracchus:
Trash!!! Why don't you check the guy's previous comments? He is your tribeman and like you lots are, you quickly jump into any thread that has to do with amotekun dragging your so called esn into it, I don't know what concerns amotekun with your esn. Same your people are all over the threads about Fulani herdsmen activities in Oyo and ondo state as if either of the two is anywhere close to your region. Even on Twitter, your people made too much noise about the whole herdsmen issue, as if it concerns y'll bastards in anyway. Y'll should mind your phucking business.
Did u forget your drugs today (and yesterday?)
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by slimanyd: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

Exactly, but the news is sounding as if Ibadan is at war. And nairaland moderators keep pushing this news to front page without verifying the source.

Thugs know their place, if they misbehave Operation burst is even enough for them.

I realised there is a gang up against Oyo state and Seyi makinde cos of Tinubu presidency in 2023 which Seyi makinde is against. So, The media are now been used to portray Oyo state a crises risen state whereas the crimes happening in Lagos State, Ogun state and other northern state on a daily basis no even near a quarter sef of what we experience in Oyo state but the Media won't report it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Lamasta(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

Fake and misleading news. I don't know why nairaland moderators keep pushing unverified news to front page.
News coming from Oyo state this days is not really encouraging...
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by obama30: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Herdsmen terrorist can never try this in East.

God bless ESN.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

How did this report concern East? I know is comment from alamajiri, you to small to cause confusion between Yoruba's and Igbo's, there unity this time is far than the wisdom of entire educated northerners

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by pacespot(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
BENARI:
When I listened to Gani say 2km after every town in the southwest is occupied by fulani, I feared for the yoruba nation. What this means is that there are competing demographics already in the southwest geographically. Its only a matter of time and the balance of power will tilt depending on birthrate and population growth.

If the southwest leaders love thier people and care about their future, they should partner with MNK covertly and build on the momentum of the moment and free their land. This government will bow to pressure from such alignment. If the yorubas miss this opportunity, it may forever be lost. The southwest will in 50 years be a bigger kwara state.
The only worry is selfish politicians like Tinubu who would rather sacrifice it's people.

And one of the problems is that these people breed like rats, there was one Fulani's girl in my home town that I was there during her naming ceremony, the girl had already grown up, now she is married and bred multiple kids, I that are old enough to be her father don't have any issue yet. Their early marriage practice and giving birth to multiple poor kids is a menace to the country

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by haffaze777(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Seyi makinde need to do something about insecurity in Oyo state.God bless Oyo state and entire south west
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Jibsy203(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Afonja smelly urchins are getting de hit, una never see chonchin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by SlayerForever: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vardanes2:
“Dort, wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man am Ende auch Menschen'

Heinrich Heine

Hmm. Strong quote.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by kalufelix(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
I wish i cud bruise some sense into your empty skull.. some of you guys drawing unnecessary fire to us are not real igbos..or maybe you are just deranged.

What is the bragging in aid of if i may ask? what business of yours is it when yoruba and fulani clash? Do u wish to join the fray?

and-what-business-do-yorubas-have-with-eastern-affairs...take-your-ethics-to-somewhere-else...not-nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by TrueChristians: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by AkuOlisa: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
[/color][color=#006600]
Tranquillity360:

God bless ESN.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

You are extremely stupiid for mentioning ESN is this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by lakefist(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lamasta:

Most of news is not true. News spread faster here, there is no way 200 houses will be burnt and we won't hear the news ourselves.

The fake news is just to discredit the PDP governor
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by OAUTemitayo: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

I don't even understand their obsession with Oyo state of recent. They keep peddling fake news!

How come we that reside in Ibadan and go out daily don't hear or see what is happening. Abi we now have anoda Ibadan apart from the one we know?
It is very annoying
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by slimanyd: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lamasta:

Yeah. because the media are hellbent on frustrating Seyi makinde because he is standing against Tinubu presidency in 2023. How many crimes happening in Lagos is reported on a daily basis just like the one in Oyo state which is been reported like say nah us be head quarters of crime.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by lakefist(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
slimanyd:

I realised there is a gang up against Oyo state and Seyi makinde cos of Tinubu presidency in 2023 which Seyi makinde is against. So, The media are now been used to portray Oyo state a crises risen state whereas the crimes happening in Lagos State, Ogun state and other northern state on a daily basis no even near a quarter sef of what we experience in Oyo state but the Media won't report it at all.

There gang up won't work. No one can decide for Oyo people when it is time for decision making. I reside here and i know people love the governor despite all the fake news flying around to make him look bad.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Pat081: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:

God bless ESN.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
but ur so call Nnamdi Kanu can run away for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by OAUTemitayo: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

Most of news is not true. News spread faster here, there is no way 200 houses will be burnt and we won't hear the news ourselves.

The fake news is just to discredit the PDP governor
The fake news is actually targeted at SW as a whole. It's meant to ridicule Amotekun as being toothless.
Just check the OP.
He is a children of hate

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by mightyhazell: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
kalufelix:
and-what-business-do-yorubas-have-with-eastern-affairs...take-your-ethics-to-somewhere-else...not-nairaland
Thats their headache,not yours. Learn to observe from sidelines.. Thats how our fathers rushed in to save yorubas from fulani oppression in the 60s..

The rest is history which u may not have heard or read about.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by BoneTackle: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:

i bu ezigbote onuku

Where were you when those despicable pigs from the sad west invade every Igbo related thread abiut foolanis to spew their usual hate and brag?

Nkita rachaa gi anya there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban / Bomb Blast In Federal-High Court, Rivers State - Metronaija.com / Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.