Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (165926 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^ Is sexkillz also the mod in that section He's everywhere o..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by channel190(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Sekills bro y dey llocked Igbo vs Yoruba thread? I dey vex oooh
I assurly wanted to gather some facts, he called my own thread names, Jaybee please look into that thread and tell us what you see about it
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by DonWhizzy: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
S3xKong!!!!!!! why you fry мч handle HARDDON?

You go frying the most objective ρρℓ and leaving the real derailers to have a field day?

If you don't mind, release ma handle and dnt spoil ma 25th cos ii don't seee haw that post derailed ......
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
grin grin grin

keep him banned grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2012
If I ever derailed ur thread I'm sorry...I didn't know people actually got so mad about their threads being derailed. I just used to think that "its jus a thread, its not like u can get a job from it" but the moment that I realised that some of these threads mean life to other NL users, I have decided to change my ways smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: If I ever derailed ur thread I'm sorry...I didn't know people actually got so mad about their threads being derailed. I just used to think that "its jus a thread, its not like u can get a job from it" but the moment that I realised that some of these threads mean life to other NL users, I have decided to change my ways smiley
Nice resolution.

I wish all romance section members can have this resolve. Until they do, banning will be the order of the day.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2012
sexkillz: Nice resolution.

I wish all romance section members can have this resolve. Until they do, banning will be the order of the day.
do u have a dog?

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: do u have a dog?
Is that a complain?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2012
sexkillz: Is that a complain?
its a grievance and a request...please take me seriously

Let me jus get to the point.
I lost my 10year old dog, apparently he ate his own droppings then he was choked by his own vomit, its been a 2weeks now and I have been very emotional about it, I was hopping u wld allow me put up a thread on the romance section (his memorial) about my long lost love 'Stubborn', I now I gave him an unusual name but it best suit his character .I Ioved him dearly. I know we normally get human to human romance stories, but I was hoping u wld let me share mine. Life has been easy for me, I cant wake up to his loud barks and he can never lick my face ever again. I don't know if u have lost a loved one before, but I'm sure the thought of u losing ur loved one wld scare the living daylight out of u. I decided to humble myself and ask for ur permission before I put it up. U r a very nice, fair and understanding people and I had never had beef wit u. Please please help me out. I'm heart-broken and I need ur approval. I'm very serious about this, its not a sick joke...I will even post pictures with him as proof. This is the only honourable thing I can do for him since this is the only forum I can express myself without the fear of being judged (well I do get judged by a bunch of strangers, but still) 4days till 2013 please make a difference in my life today
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Ok then.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2012
sexkillz: Ok then.
this is why I like u, all those peope who call u albino monkey are just jealous...me I like to see u as a nice ripe yellow paw paw...so so sweet. Anyway thank u very much wink

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2012
^^^WTF.
Tribute to a piece of meat

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^WTF.
Tribute to a piece of meat
please let's not derail...its almost 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by lordzeus(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Helllo hus am alex by name. Mine is dat i hav a girl wch i rilly love so much bt now d issue is dat i hav dis plan snce witout telln her finaly i had to say it to ha nd nw is so angre nd ask mi nt to talk to ha again she evn had to delte mi frm ha bbm. I dnt knw wat to do again so hus i rilly nid ur help. Tnkz.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
^ Give her time, if she likes you, she'll be back. If she doesn't come back, she never liked you and felt insulted by someone of your calibre loving her romantically. . .

Do not reply here again. Create a thread for that and get broader views as well.

Cheers.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lol!

No ban me o grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 28, 2012
why are they creating threads on a complaint thread? undecided
its a complaint undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by channel190(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by channel190(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1145618/reconcile-advise-needed-please#13593842

Please do check it and tell me what is wrong with it...clown190 didn't allow me to finish it up, so it looked messed up..I promise to clean it up when unlocked please.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Make it snappy.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by channel190(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
sexkillz: Make it snappy.
thank you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by channel190(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
Somebody help me hide those comment at the top.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
SO is that a YES?undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (145)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.