Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (165908 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
So you are basically asking us to ban her for dissing black people?I'm sure you know that won't hold water.
How about those that bash Igbos, Hausas or yourbas all day, Do we ever ban them?
We have one rule for all wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Phate07(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2011

Yes Jaybee, her comments are very racist and insulting. Nairaland should have a policy of zero tolerance of sectarian and racist posts and comments. Especially baseless ones.

Pls dont let the ROMANCE section become another POLICTICS section, under your watch. 
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2011
Phate07:

Yes Jaybee, her comments are very racist and insultive. Nairaland should have a policy of zero tolerance of sectarian and racist posts and comments. Especially baseless ones.

Pls dont let the ROMANCE section become another POLICTICS section, under your watch.

You can say that again,

Jaybee thank fucck your not GEJ.
no offiesnse.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

am not speaking for you aminalib,if that is what you think
am speaking for myself and others,and as for balls,when do females start having balls??

Last time i checked i am black and a lady,,and speak for urself and not others grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
Jaybee she needs to be banned or given a warning.
that is not cool what she said. I get banned with no hesitation
for personal attacks but someone disses an entire race and is defended?
BEAUTIFUL  smiley

Goldie thank you for holding it down with me. A real sister is what you are.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2011
Jaybee I beg unlock this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653457.0.html

Who locked it when I am posting images of African beauties angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2011
Phate07:

Yes Jaybee, her comments are very racist and insulting. Nairaland should have a policy of zero tolerance of sectarian and racist posts and comments. Especially baseless ones.

Well, you guys have to speak to seun on that but common sense tells me whatever policy that gets drafted to curb that will be difficult to execute.

Goldieluks:

You can say that again,

Jaybee thank fucck your not GEJ.
no offiesnse.
Oh well
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2011
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2011
aminalib:

Last time i checked i am black and a lady,,and speak for urself and not others grin cheesy

The last time i checked,not all black women are ''BLACK'' am talking about the white asss licking black women.
I thought you live in the US?you should know better that most black women
over there don't take shiit,especially racist comments,and it does occur else where too.

P.S always try your possible best to ignore my post,
stop quoting me,I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!!!!
AM SERIOUS cool cool cool cool

back to topic!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

The last time i checked,not all black women are ''BLACK'' am talking about the white asss licking black women.
I thought you live in the US?you should know better that most black women
over there don't take shiit,especially racist comments,and it does occur else where too.

P.S always try your possible best to ignore my post,
stop quoting me,I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!!!!
AM SERIOUS cool cool cool cool

back to topic!!

the weather is nice today,
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

BEAUTIFUL  smiley

You welcome sis,
i just can't stand seeing people being oppressed for nothing,
others can,but not Goldie!! cool

cheers!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldie what defines black?  I think what it should have been is not all Black women are "African"

I am sorry but that should not have bothered you at all if the white lady thinks nappy hair is not nice that is her opinion who cares. You should have atleast given reasons why nappy hair is great instead of getting pissed. The comment was not directed to a certain person if it was then you have a right to fight as Jaybee said.

Why bother yourself fighting her or getting pissed when you say she is wrong?

No hard feelings sha cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2011
hmm not all black women are black, i seeee
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

BEAUTIFUL  smiley

Mzdark, i'm just trying to be fair here. No one ever gets banned for starting tribal wars so why apply a different rule for her?
Would have been a whole different shitzo If she attacked a nler

kandiikane:

Jaybee I beg unlock this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653457.0.html

Who locked it when I am posting images of African beauties angry angry angry
Sorry i can't.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2011
Right Goldie. It's amazing how some folks get hush mouthed.

I will be civil with the girl from now on.
But if she starts again. . . cool

Jaybee I think it would be safe to unlock that thread.
You have my word that I WON'T chime in on the beef.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2011
kandiikane:

Goldie what defines black?  I think what it should have been is not all Black women are "African"

I meant,not all black women are able to defend themselves,
some lick the assses of white people.
gerrit!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2011
Jaybee why? I do not like this ooo just because few people cannot control their anger so the rest should suffer.

Make me a Mod so I can ban you Jaybee
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Right Goldie. It's amazing how some folks get hush mouthed.

I will be civil with the girl from now on.
But if she starts again. . . cool

Jaybee I think it would be safe to unlock that thread.
You have my word that I WON'T chime in on the beef.

she is a racist hater,i don't mingle with such!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
But goldie why get angry though? Its her opinion if you know your hair is manageable why did you just not tell her instead of going into this loong fight over it? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2011
seriously i think this katy person just says alot of ish to rile people up and it works everytime, i would not be suprised if this chic were not even white, and it is her opinion however bad it is to have,
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2011
Jaybee I am very unhappy with the way this situation has been dealt. Why don't you just delete the argument instead?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2011
Her comments about ''black girls with short hair'' are ugly,
actually put me off!!
how dares she say that, generalising??

Plus,she's been going on and on with her sickening racist comments.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
kandiikane:

Jaybee I am very unhappy with the way this situation has been dealt. Why don't you just delete the argument instead?
Why don't you just open another thread? It's not gonna cost you

@All
This thread is only meant for complaints

Thanks for the anticipated cooperation
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

Her comments about ''black girls with short hair'' are ugly,
actually put me off!!
how dares she say that, generalising??

Plus,she's been going on and on with her sickening racist comments.

ok so when guys on here say nigerians girls are ugly or this and that how come it does not piss u off so much to come in here and demand that thread be closed, i think ur wasting ur engergy to get mad at someone online who just says shit to get to people, her opinion is not going to effect ur life one bit, and sad to say there are people out there who believe wat she thinks, yes its closeminded but hey thats life, oh yeaa sorry for responding to u grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2011
@Kandi you are sooo right. I think the fights should be deleted and anyone who brings it up henceforth be recommended for a ban.
That thread is essential to this site.

@Goldie I am with you 100 percent. I think Kandi is right you and I both could have handled it better, she is mad annoying and I understand it's hard but we should just ignore her.  undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldie I know but should have just ignored her she would have stopped. I cut my hair but I definitely know that I am not ugly so why did I not bash her because it did not bother me and it should not you, alright.  smiley

Jaybee unlock that thread ooOO.

Jaybee I put hard work into that thread I cannot just stop and make a new one.It is not in my blood. grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2011
jay bee:

Why don't you just open another thread? It's not gonna cost you

@All
This thread is only meant for complaints

Thanks for the anticipated cooperation

Kapish!!!
enough said!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CrudeOil2(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2011
Mr Moderator, why did you lock the african beauty thread? What are your reasons?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2011
Crude Oil:

Mr Moderator, why did you lock the african beauty thread? What are your reasons?
Thread was massively derailed and cleaning the thread would have meant me deleting >90% of posts on that thread.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2011
Jaybee, I have made a continuity  smiley

Click here-------> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653669.0.html#msg8197383
Lets showcase the beauties of Africa cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BABE3: 4:42am On Apr 27, 2011
Hello JayBee! Here I am once again! You probably know the reason why.

Pls banned it (Sir-Fly). He posted my picture again today. (Though he removed it).

But, it's not gonna stop (apparently).

So, pls do something. cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2011
babe has suffered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.