Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (165924 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by REALITY102(m): 5:56am On Jun 18, 2011
Hey Mukina a.k.a Mrs. Secretary of State I guess you banned ~REALITY101~ cuz of that disgusting club wacko thread. . What e-fight u talking bout? I was only fooling around with that old chicken chick undecided. U know your 12hrs is always 127hrs I hope is not gone be so this time. Just using my back-up cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 1010101: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2011
Why in d name of NL should two of my id's get banned within 2hrs in one day all because of a nasty crazy bastar-d?

REALITY101 and his brother REALITY102 cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2011
undecided undecided
power pass power.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 1010101: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

What's funny browny?

Goldieluks:

undecided undecided
power pass power.

undecided undecided undecided undecided cheesy undecided I guess I got Mukina sweating last night lol she'd probably was crying cleaning the threads up. Mukin honey release ma id's please. . I owe u nice spank I knw u would love to be spank by hotie like me wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
Reality01 and Nanidee's ban should expire in an hour.

if you both don't stop fighting already . the ban will be extended .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 1010101: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2011
mukina2:

Reality01 and Nanidee's ban should expire in an hour.

if you both don't stop fighting already . the ban will be extended .

Both of em?

Your such a sweetheart. .  Now u got ma spank wink

@the red font. Cool on one condition: She got to post her photo if considered I would love to bleeped publicly on Romance Section for everyone to see then case gone closeeeeee  undecided Only is she's hot
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Xbox1: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hi mukina24, why was my ID odiaero barred?, abeg free me, i dont like using borrowed ID
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2011
Who is mukina24?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 1010101: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
Mukina who're the girls on your profile?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
my children . .now stop posting offtopic in here wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 1010101: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
Talk softly like a woman undecided that's why the world oppose female leader's  angry

Imagine when Sarah Parrot Palin becomes President of the US undecided disaster
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2011
awww sorry nor wound ok grin

Please darling can you please stop posting offtopic in Jaybee/iice's complaint thread darling?

better? grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Xbox1: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
mukina2:

Who is mukina24?  

Sorry my bad, abeg unban me na, u know am a good boy, i hadly got ban
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
You were banned for posting tribal content on the thread for Omowunmi.

when your ban expires in few hours, you'll be able to post back as odiero.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 1010101: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
mukina2:

awww sorry nor wound ok grin

Please darling can you please stop posting offtopic in Jaybee/iice's complaint thread darling?

better? grin

Now your talking wink I'm out please release my id's. .  gracias mi chocolate con leche
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Xbox1: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
mukina2:

You were banned for posting tribal content on the thread for Omowunmi.

when your ban expires in few hours, you'll be able to post back as odiero.

Now see as u spell my name, sorry i was not the one that posted, a friend posted instead of me, am not a fan of all those tribal stuff, i just came in to see that i was not able to login, abeg unban me, i need to post in Forex thread where i belong, thank you
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 19, 2011
Ok Mukina I got your message . . lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2011
^^So after they unban you, u still start another one, LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2011
Shut up or . ,   undecided U need to see me laughing out loud @ all these e-bs fights  cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Orton10(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2011
Jayb and Mukie,
I'm still waiting. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani22: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
Why did u move my thread nah. I will strike u will satan ooo. Ok i beg bring back the thread nahh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693895.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani22: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
u no move this thread why move my own naah

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66950.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
satani22:

Why did u move my thread nah. I will strike u will satan ooo. Ok i beg bring back the thread nahh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693895.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani22: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my fellow satanist ogaga4luv tell them to restore my thred here else i will cast a spell on
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2011
[size=13pt]Brother they locked your thread? Ok, I'll do em for you my fellow Satanist. . . Please , dunno make such move yet - I mean , SPELLS . grin[/size]

satani22:

my fellow satanist ogaga4luv tell them to restore my thred here else i will cast a spell on
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by RuuDie(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2011
I seriously need me a response to this!

What's the use of the "Dating & meetup Brickwall Zone" ~ when most of the threads there are hijacked by others who have no business in there other than to discourage potential responders!!!?

angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
[size=13pt]RuuDie dear i understands how you feeling. . . before i was feeling the same way too . You know? This is a public forum and every members have equal right to each threads on this forum but different point of viewing things. . . I really wanna huge you shouldn't allow some bad mouth comments or senseless conversations of some set of members to affect you lipsrsealed.

You'll always stumble across different type of people on here but just learn how to tolerate ~ even , in the hardest situation . grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by RuuDie(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]RuuDie dear i understands how you feeling. . . before i was feeling the same way too . You know? This is a public forum and every members have equal right to each threads on this forum but different point of viewing things. . . I really wanna huge you shouldn't allow some bad mouth comments or senseless conversations of some set of members to affect you lipsrsealed.

You'll always stumble across different type of people on here but just learn how to tolerate ~ even , in the hardest situation . grin grin wink
[/size]

Nwo'kem bia, you does not addless me rike dat ~ I am nots ya 'dear'. . . . . . does I rooks rike homo'!? By the ways, where at Muki, I asks for Modurators, is u a modurators!!?

grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
RuuDie:

Nwo'kem bia, you does not addless me rike dat ~ I am nots ya 'dear'. . . . . . does I rooks rike homo'!? By the ways, where at Muki, I asks for Modurators, is u a modurators!!?

grin

What the hell? Is this the broken english of broken english?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
RuuDie:

grin
you don mara taytay. be happy, your 'akara' thread was on the hp grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.