Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (165900 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 07, 2012
This is not a chat thread and i sincerely hope I dont get to repeat myself in a long time.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Killz or Jaybee whats happened to my new topics? Those one I posting today. Thanks in anticipatory of your respond.

Regards.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sexkillz why was the miss nl thread locked?
I was about to cast my vote
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
What do you mean the voting has ended?
You said tll 10
I actually went to wash my car and came back to find this! angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sk, u said the polls will end by 10pm.. Why closing the thread now to count If Achukwunet wins! We would not accept! Na so u dey do ojoro reach ni? Pdp
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freakcin: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sexkillz, lots of peeps were disenfranchised oooh!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by DExplorer1: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
SK, thanks for your understanding. Always a listening dude cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
I don't get it, what happened?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freakcin: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Between, wey modella? I need her to tell me she didn't opt out of that pageant. . . . how my vote go just waste like that
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freakcin: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
ItsModella: I don't get it, what happened?

Ahhhh there u are, nor worry, u'll be just fine.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Redmosquito: What do you mean the voting has ended?
You said tll 10
I actually went to wash my car and came back to find this! angry angry angry angry

Lol, Minion, if you're so pained, today is election day in Ghana. You can come and vote here instead grin.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
What the fu/c/k is this hypocrisy?

Sexkillz for the sake of GOD, I take GOD beg you, UNHIDE my post for that MiSS NL especially the one directed to LIVIALIVES!

As a matter of fact, if GOD is your creator and you want his blessings come new year unhide all the post, I would love for seun to personally hide those posts!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by freakcin: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
bennyraz: Sk, u said the polls will end by 10pm.. Why closing the thread now to count If Achukwunet wins! We would not accept! Na so u dey do ojoro reach ni? Pdp

ahahaha, yesssoooo, latest gallop polls said modella had an edge on everyone else!lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by swtdarling(f): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
sk,ow can u jst decide to end votes now,when u told us 10pm,wot abt thos who still feel there is still time to vote since u said 10.if u didnt want any switch of votes,y didnt u jst say votes like that will be invalid and wont be counted.u jst decided to lock it and count.dts kind of dictatorial
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kokosheen(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
SK or SexKillz, I'm ashamed for you.. Hiding posts that show the kind of sham election you want to hold. I wrote what I observed and its clear as daylight now that you're trying all your possible best to make sure your candidate wins.

Note, that even though this is for the fun of it, you should never find yourself in a situation that you'll be best yet someone in a position of power would do their possible best to frustrate you.

The competition was nice in the beginning but you ended up spoiling the fun for me and my friends, thanks..I'm un-following the competition thread.

I have said my piece

6 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2012
Humans. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (145)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.