Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (165914 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
sexkillz why d phuck did u ban me

phuck - over what!
jeez unban me i ent finding this funny
what did i do angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sexkillz please there's a phuckin lunatic on my thread derailing her rotten infested single arse pucee on my thread - am tryin not 2loose my temper on dat thread so I'm kindly informing u now 2please warn your animal off my thread and kindly clearn her leprosized words off my thread or I would return the favour and it would be on every single thread out there angry

7 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sexkillz i asked you a question on the 190's thread, and you reluctantly ignored. WHY? angry
You hid my post, even if the post was not insultive or an attack. You'd better stop this
your selective and biased way of hiding post, am 100% sure you know what i mean.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2012
How do I send PMs?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Caracta(f): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2012
Legit1: How do I send PMs?
Click on the recipient's profile, and click "send email"
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Sexkillz i asked you a question on the 190's thread, and you reluctantly ignored. WHY? angry
You hid my post, even if the post was not insultive or an attack. You'd better stop this
your selective and biased way of hiding post, am 100% sure you know what i mean.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2012
sexkillz: Click on the recipient's profile, and click "send email"

Aight
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Caseless: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sexkillz, why did u lock that thread by 190 pls?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
caseless: Sexkillz, why did u lock that thread by 190 pls?
Guy! U no read him post?! The guy is on a banning spree ooo! better run for cover
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
But Seriouslzy! Sexkillz I met the damn thread derailed I just went with the flow. Abeg no ban me grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
thanks sexkillz for locking that thread
its so painful that even in the heat of it shugamania dropped her own views
its been a sucess so far till these damn newbies too over
please kip it locked - till you go about with the culprits - U KNOW WHAT TO DO FROM THERE

Thanks man smiley

(Please redmosquitoe should be #1)

Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Redmosquito(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
190: thanks sexkillz for locking that thread
its so painful that even in the heat of it shugamania dropped her own views
its been a sucess so far till these damn newbies too over
please kip it locked - till you go about with the culprits - U KNOW WHAT TO DO FROM THERE

Thanks man smiley

(Please redmosquitoe should be #1)

Thanks
U dey madt! I no meet the thing in ruins?! na me start the derailing?! Guy! I go change for you oooo angry angry grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
^Listen and listen here phoool
today isnt the day, please dont piss me off more than i already am
just shut up and mind your business

Thanks undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
190: Sexkillz please there's a phuckin lunatic on my thread derailing her rotten infested single arse pucee on my thread - am tryin not 2loose my temper on dat thread so I'm kindly informing u now 2please warn your animal off my thread and kindly clearn her leprosized words off my thread or I would return the favour and it would be on every single thread out there angry

Lmfaooooo!

And lmaoo@the likes, so una sabi who e be?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
190: ^Listen and listen here phoool

Thanks undecided
I apologize on redmosquito's behalf! No vex!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ATMC(f): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
When will 190's thread be opened, i wanna post there?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
190: ^Listen and listen here phoool

Thanks undecided
Oahray said to tell you he is sorry. Bros abeg no vex.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
X-Boy:

I apologize on redmosquito's behalf! No vex!

its okay i nor dey quick vex -
btw who are u again smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
I use this medium to apologize to 190 for derailing his creative thread.
Please have mercy on a brother in drugs.
190 no vex abeg
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Crystalthorn: Oahray said to tell you he is sorry. Bros abeg no vex.

and who are you again
Anyone but that mosquito dude - he's really gotten into my black book undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
190-the-clown:

its okay i nor dey quick vex -
btw who are u again smiley
190! I dey beg u na! No vex!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
190-the-clown:

and who are you again
Anyone but that mosquito dude - he's really gotten into my black book undecided
ermmmmm......................ermmmmmmmmm............Na ARHHHHHHERMMMM be this
Abeg no vex
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
this isnt a chit chat section, who are u
thats all i need to know undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ATMC(f): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
^lol
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
ATMC: When will 190's thread be opened, i wanna post there?

soon cupcakes smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
190-the-clown:
this isnt a chit chat section, who are u
thats all i need to know undecided
REDMOSQUITO lipsrsealed
Guy no vex abeg
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
hisses undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
I nor dey vex - but una really phcuk that thread up wen i don labour put so much into
no yawa sha-

sexkillz release them please

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (145)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.