Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract (41202 Views)

Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut / Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now / Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by YurFatHer: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Half a billion for a player. I must play football too o
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by WriterX(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:
Make ị go find calculator. We must kidnap am.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by EdidemLord(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2021
ok....

he is a football monster
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by BlessedNuel: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2021
This guy is filthy rich mehn

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Afolashade00(f): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2021
majamajic:
Cr7, still the best !!

Who ask you? undecided
If dey compare you with your colleagues or friends now, na so so vex you go dey vex.

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Dharey55(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Like for Messi, share for Ronaldo

19 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by majamajic(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Afolashade00:

Who ask you? undecided
If dey compare you with your colleagues or friends now, na so so vex you go dey vex.

See no let me start with u

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by osejie17(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Mehn the money is huge, if I get DAT money 4000 years to come without investment i no fit broke
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2021
daddytime:
Now, tell me, who is the Ewure?

Everywhere GOAT.

This news and leak is enough to turn team teammates and the club fans against Messi for the club's dire financial straits.
Ewure of the world!!!
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by captainamiedi1: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Na better block be these. But this is too much na. Edwoodward brother must be the one in charge of giving contract these contract. Both dude give outrageous dealss
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by bdchange(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2021
He has definitely earned whatever he is receiving but the time has come for the club to count their teeth with their tongue and release him to lessen their financial burden. Something that mumu barca president should have done immediately Messi submitted transfer request. What I find funny is that despite the debts owe, the Presidential candidates are still talking of keeping him when it is obvious they can't pay the wages for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by CodeTemplar: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Dalil8:
Football na blood money wey dey legal

After football na politics.
Manufacturing trumps football and politics anytime.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by captainamiedi1: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2021
bdchange:
He has definitely earned whatever he is receiving but the time has come for the club to count their teeth with their tongue and release him to lessen their financial burden. Something that mumu barca president should have done immediately Messi submitted transfer request. What I find funny is that despite the debts owe, the Presidential candidates are still talking of keeping him when it is obvious they can't pay the wages for now.

With the Corona issues, it's so impossible to keep him now.
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by bakynes(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2021
I forsee a time will come when Barca will beg Messi to borrow them money to pay Club staffs.

Messi is already declining in performance, he will not be in the club forever, he already has more influence than any manager and club President which should not be. This is the right time to look out for Young talents and rebuild the football club. Prepare for life without Messi, Face your fears.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2021
dumahi:
Make ị go find calculator. We must kidnap am.
As herdman wey you be na, u think say na nigeria undecided.
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Afolashade00:

Who ask you? undecided

Don't mind the slowpoke.
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2021
daddytime:

Everywhere GOAT.

This news and leak is enough to turn team teammates and the club fans against Messi for the club's dire financial straits.
Team mates should rather turn the football to themselves in the way Messi does it. Messi and his rival earn massively because of what they do in the field. The best way any player could protest is to do the same thing in the field . If they can't, they should shot up
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by weezysays(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Messi is the world standard for football, every other player gets compared to him in all ramifications

The real GOAT

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by prince2pac(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

They make far more annually from his sweat and blood, Jersey sales worldwide, TV rights worldwide, Ticket sales, and other promotions and advert rights

Congrats Messi, I wish he came to EPL tho

case closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Ayo2004: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2021
Messi is the GOAT grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by majamajic(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Bouz:
Don't mind the slowpoke.

Call your dad slowpoke when get home

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Ayo2004: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2021
osejie17:
Mehn the money is huge, if I get DAT money 4000 years to come without investment i no fit broke
Oil dey your head! grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by tillaman(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2021
I wan go register my pikin for Barca academy
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by arsenal444(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Am coming, let me calculate that of Taiye Taiwo
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Emmerlee(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2021
What do they do with all these money gan sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by olisaEze(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2021
These guys are just destroying the game. No one should be paid the same amount that can be used to purchase a club, na Angel e be?

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by seanwilliam(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Over 90 percent of Nigerians can’t make this in their lifetime

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2021
majamajic:

Call your dad slowpoke when get home
Oga you lack common sense, the two people you are comparing, have made a glorified name, what have you done with your own name . undecided. Black man lipsrsealed, everything na competition for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2021
bakynes:
I forsee a time will come when Barca will beg Messi to borrow them money to pay Club staffs.

Messi is already declining in performance, he will not be in the club forever, he already has more influence than any manager and club President which should not be. This is the right time to look out for Young talents and rebuild the football club. Prepare for life without Messi, Face your fears.

It's not about looking for young talents. Some talents are more better than others . Who are the young talents that are ever like Ronaldo and Messi? Non on earth at all. Even in their old age now, they are still the talk of the town. Who does that? Their decline age in football is still far ahead of many players prime level of play. In their old age , they can still wound lion . This ought to be their retirement age, but no other player still does it better .
This does not mean the Bayern guy ain't good

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by lichocho(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2021
daddytime:

Everywhere GOAT.

abeg if u get dis opportunity u no go pick am?
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Messi is the only thing barca has . .he leaves barca is ruin. Its best he leaves n0w so that barca wil be reshuffled for beta. This is the kind of attitude that ruined ac milan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by GoshenNLA(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Well deserved, when you know your game well
I sell original jerseys for both club and countries, kindly check my signature for more samples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Nicknames Of All The 24 Teams Competing At AFCON 2019 / Kamaru Usman Undergoes Ligament Surgery (graphic Photos) / Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.