Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f (1915 Views)

Poll: who is always responsible for relationship break ups ( the guy or the lady)

the guy: 0% (0 votes)
the lady: 60% (3 votes)
both parties: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Introvert,lady F,sugarbae,londongal03 / See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by distinct00: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2011
ladies see men as cheats while most of them are not innocent , i want you to speak from personal experience who is usually responsible for most relationship break ups, the guy or the lady.
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by Katy86(f): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2011
Both of them.
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by iice(f): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2011
What a question undecided
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by alagha: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2011
the ones outside.
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by distinct00: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2011
Atimes both parties may be wrong but i think ladies are to be blamed most times. their heart is most times always divided
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by 912(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2011
Is the success or faliure of a relationship now a function of gender? undecided

For those who think it's the ladies maybe you should consider dating guys. cheesy
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by Abbycrown(f): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
It depends.
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by SexyDuby(f): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
Both of them cuz if dere's a problem, it must av have been caused by d other's ill-doings!
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by davidrdjn(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
that question does not have a straight forward answer. most guys like control, as if the lady should always listen to him, which is wrong. Some women are hard to deal with, always nagging, complaining, not just about the guy, everything and everyone. You have to look at yourself, how do people see me? quiet? too loud? bossy? do I nag? the list goes on. look how he is, use the same questions about him. then there will be your answer. its not alays the guy, its not always the girl. each situtation is different. good luck.
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2011
It depends on who delays the sex in most cases, I guess that answered the question undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by nwabuking5(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2011
from my own view is Lady's70% guy30%.
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by distinct00: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2011
i think the ladies have accepted that they are always at fault
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by chibaby5(f): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
Its a two-way thing tbh. No smoke without fire
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by distinct00: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
most ladies are not always satisfied with what their partner can offer
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by Goldieluks: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
guys.
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by andy1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
i ll say its frm both sides, bt na ladies do pass.
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by Freiburger(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
this poster must be on expired drugs.
Re: Who's Always At Fault For Relationship Failure ( The Guy Or The Lady)f by distinct00: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2011
:p

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Afraid Of Married Women? / Weird News: Man Weds Three Women In Church In Zaire / I Dont Understand My Mama Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.