Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) (46347 Views)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Emmyloaded: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
A Nairalander, CEO of Topgist.com.ng has finally proposed to his girlfriend of six years.

This proposal is coming a few months after they both graduated from the same department in the same University.

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1IJA_HiEs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
I love the ring but hate the nails cool

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by tyup(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Did you really have to kneel down undecided

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Holinesss(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

She didn’t put on the nails to look good for you:

Congratulations op

262 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by FrozenBlaze: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
tyup:
Did you really have to kneel down undecided

MGTOW dem

16 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Fahdiga1: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is it a must that he kneels down to propose

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Osiki18(f): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Awwnn so sweet.
Congratulations to you both

5 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Pinetfranceshan: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
I'll never be impressed by this and many others. I'm never gonna marry. angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Cholls(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
My brother don't marry gang are coming for you.

6 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pinetfranceshan:
I'll never be impressed by this and many others. I'm never gonna marry. angry
It's a free world brother, you do what pleases you.

As for me, I WILL MARRY THIS YEAR.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Pinetfranceshan: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It's a free world brother, you do what pleases you.

As for me, I WILL MARRY THIS YEAR.
Interesting, boss. I'll never get married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
johnkey:
foolish man. well there's a simp for every sextoy.
Why the bitterness bro??

If simping gives him joy, why don't you leave him to simp his simping in peace than working yourself up. #Peace

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pinetfranceshan:

Interesting, boss. I'll never get married.
Your Choice, YOUR DECISION. Nothing do you bro

7 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Pinetfranceshan: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Osiki18:
Awwnn so sweet.
Congratulations to you both
Weytin sweet for there? The wine?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by merieam16(f): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Redpillers will call dis one ......simp!!!

5 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Pinetfranceshan: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
And this man too go dey beat him younger brother if he misbehave. shocked grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Babara1994(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Sexy nails. You better fix urs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by The5DME(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Op why you wan marry now? Just tell me why.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Shortyyy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
I came here to see him kneeling while proposing, and I wasn't disappointed.

Congrats bruh. The alpha mails are crying in their showers right now.

21 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Shortyyy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

The nails don't care about you sweetie.

17 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Pinetfranceshan: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
The5DME:
Op why you wan marry now? Just tell me why.
He needs the responsible man tag nah. Don't you also want to be seen as a responsible man? It's cool, you know. cool

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Another simp does what they are known for.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by MediMedi(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
But why hating the nails
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shorty done with the hoeing phase

7 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
shocked

Such a sharp guy like this nairalander..

He has successfully and selfishly gained free access to this woman's puna without having to go through a lot of stress begging for it

It's indeed a very noble course to propose once and gain free access to a free Wi-Fi than constantly kneeling down to beg madam in the middle of the night just to knack one shot when your network start misbehaving like Glo

This guy resemble who go stingy for real life well well

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Dpharisee: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Congratulations!
See the reaction of Uncle Pete when I informed him smiley

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
kneeling?

ok Pete Edochie right now

18 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nice
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by sapoyoro(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
only half men kneel down to propose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Keketu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
hi please pm me thank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.