Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) (32345 Views)

Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player / Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) / Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by donMIG(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
1-0 Brighton don win ooo
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by madukaanaya(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Beremx:
Impressive!!

Back in those days, I used to play ball and was a good keeper too. Monkey post was bae. Good old days.
na lie na prick u sabi catch

1 Like

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Starhearts:

I don enter Benin l dey 5 junction?
Pls naa where l fit see Arizona or Mali Kush buy
Pls help me out
God,see the only thing wey dey for human being pikin head
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by PussyKing(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
This girl is far Better than Buhari.

Buhari is a disaster grin
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by illicit(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Starhearts:

I don enter Benin l dey 5 junction? Pls naa where l fit see Arizona or Mali Kush buy Pls help me out

Beware of NDLEA....

Beware

1 Like

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by PussyKing(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
beardedboy:
I'm unimpressed

Na Buhari fit person like you undecided
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Starhearts: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:

God,see the only thing wey dey for human being pikin head

Wetin concern u with wetin wey no concern U.

Face ur warrant
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Starhearts: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Riverville:
Slawormir, screen this nigger well, hope him nor be undercover NDLEA agent

Smiles
Am not oo.

Am a chain smoker
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by ElValiente(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Beastus:
This FTC is dedicated to Lalasticlala my mannest man.

More akamu to your blokos...cheee cool
or more snakes to his post. He love them. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Yankee101: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
How old is she and what level of education is she at?
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by babatee90(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akinola100:
Ok.
Are there no female clubs in this country
lol are there even better male clubs? One thing is a team another is a club
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nfa c one n give dz gel a chance
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by bugatti02(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nova1982:
mad, I'm on the first page.
Glo subscriber spotted.... First Page kor, First page ni.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Nova1982: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
bugatti02:
Glo subscriber spotted.... First Page kor, First page ni.

are u blind?
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Litmus: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hi. I’m Anthonia, I’m a kid from Africa. I would love to travel abroad to study and play football for a School or club.

Please if there’s someone out there who can help me, please do�� but if you can’t, pls help me retweet this till my helper or a high school coach sees this.

I will post my football video everyday until the world sees my talent.

Kid from Africa? Didn’t realise Africa was a country. That’s like Renaldo of Europe…

I'm not a fan of Africa , give me Nigeria any time.

1 Like

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by golddare: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
lalasticlala:
A young female footballer, Anthonia Fakiyesi Abisola, has shown off her football skills online hoping to be spotted by a club abroad..

Sharing her video on Twitter, Anthonia wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Abiso_la/status/1350884532317257734

Keep soaring.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Silentgroper(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
sapphiere:
This gender is taking over whether we like it or not.
Yet y'all need a man's money to survive.

let's see if it's a female dat'll help her.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Dagger111(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Beremx:
Impressive!!

Back in those days, I used to play ball and was a good keeper too. Monkey post was bae. Good old days.

Monkey post where u catch pricks into your kpekus.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by bobosh02(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Am a football club owner,a male football club tho. I can help u get a trial in FC robo,that's the female club that produced Asisat Oshoala playing for barcelona female team n Rasheedat Ajibade playing for Athletico madrid female team.I can show to the president of the team so that u can b given a trial there.You can contact me on 08189727522
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by ec0malchemist(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
I wish her all the best in her endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by RPG2020(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2021
Beremx:
Impressive!!

Today bone straight leg nor let you see the future
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Awesome but there's a difference between being skillful and having the zeal and passion to do something...

That's why "a MESSi" plays football effortlessly because he was born with it,while a certain "ORORO" works his ass out on a daily basis..
Rubbish!
Messi is more hardworking on the pitch/training ground than you can ever imagine.
But he doesn't talk about it so often like Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Blackestjunior(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2021
bobosh02:
You can contact me on 08189727522
Am a male footballer can I also contact you?
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by bugatti02(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Nova1982:

are u blind?
you are!.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Pascalvik06(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
She looks more of a football juggler....
The lady above me though....you should be specific
You use to play balls or ball

You for halla me since na.....
We just dey pent house opposite uniben main gate dey drink enough Heineken but the waiter and waitress say we nor go fit smoke weed for there.....
We don relocate go play house for okhoro...
chieee.. i dey play house.. buh na pleasant hills I dey go sleep tonight.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by Ayplaza(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2021
I for like block you for pent house for real life o. You go holla me when next you enter there?. Na my junction be that.
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:29am On Feb 01, 2021
Beremx:
Impressive!!

It's mocking post not monkey post
Just learnt it last week grin

1 Like

Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by BizAdviser: 1:56am On Feb 01, 2021
Amazing!!!
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by VickyRotex(f): 2:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Impressive!!! Go GIRL!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by mamaafrik(m): 2:19am On Feb 01, 2021
can you people Let us tag Sunday dare ,amaju and oshola and see where Nairaland can take this bae??, please,me i have reached out to Sunday dare please let's try
tag him too
Below is Sunday Dare's twitter account:

ps://mobile.twitter.com/SundayDareSD?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Re: Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) by mamaafrik(m): 2:34am On Feb 01, 2021
bobosh02:
Am a football club owner,a male football club tho. I can help u get a trial in FC robo,that's the female club that produced Asisat Oshoala playing for barcelona female team n Rasheedat Ajibade playing for Athletico madrid female team.I can show to the president of the team so that u can b given a trial there.You can contact me on 08189727522
can you please assist her.Please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neymar, Oshoala, Coutinho, Mertens, Etc In All Star Nike Advert. / Man Utd Chiefs To Visit Saudi Arabia Amid Bin Salman Takeover Interest / Super Eagles Sing And Worship God In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.