Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am (1003 Views)

Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 / Akon And His Team Meet Governor Ambode (Photos) / 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by Middleman: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2011
This is to cordially invite all Nairalanders and its guest to a breakfast meeting/ interactive session with our beloved Presidential candidate Gen Buhari and Pastor Bakare.
you will get an opportunity to interact with him and the rest of his team and ask them questions you have always wished, on a face to face basis.

Venue: Ember Creek 28 Awolowo Road Ikoyi Lagos (beside Lagos Boat club)

Date: Wednesday 6th of April 2011

Time :8 am

also there will be refreshment (since its a breakfast meeting)

for more info u can get in touch on 07056930150 or just leave your comments here and i will reply you.

feel free to invite your friends and family as the session is free for all well wishers and supporters.

Kind Regards
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by Middleman: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2011
Moderators pls this sld be in the front page so that everyone gets a chance to see it and no one misses out. thanks
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by 10cirenoh: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2011
I wish and hope to make the trip to see my future president.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by Lagosboy: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
I guess the venue should be able to accommodate the large amount of people that might troop in.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
Pls can such be extended to us here in Abuja so we can have the opportunity to meet one on one with our beloved future president.

We can jointly foot the bills.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by lekanolas: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
I hope to be there live.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by Wadeoye(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
Unfortunately I am arriving Lagos Wednesday evening,  Anyway, I will enjoin Lagosians to go en-mass for this breakfast meeting. Is this place large enough? It should be free food for everybody that makes it to the venue.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by onyengbu: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
Goodluck to you guys as you go.
Lol.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by Middleman: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
greateros:

Pls can such be extended to us here in Abuja so we can have the opportunity to meet one on one with our beloved future president.

We can jointly foot the bills.

good idea, i will speak to my contacts and see how we can arrange that. so that when next he is scheduled to be in Abuja, he can meet with all his well wishers at a similar event.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by Middleman: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2011
Lagosboy:

I guess the venue should be able to accommodate the large amount of people that might troop in.

yes it is atleast for about 500, he is having his rally tomoro at some locations in lagos, but this is going to be his first stop. and he is going to be there for only 2hrs after which he continues to other much larger locations.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by ifyalways(f): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2011
Middleman:

yes it is atleast for about 500, he is having his rally tomoro at some locations in lagos, but this is going to be his first stop. and he is going to be there for only 2hrs after which he continues to other much larger locations.
500 seating capacity?not too small?

Lagosboy:

Hey bros.
How go dey go?Salams.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by 10cirenoh: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
500 not too small, its for a question and answer series.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by abacus(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
Abuja people, yours will wait till thursday morning at THE GRAND FINALE.

Abeg allow us feel them first.

[size=20pt]BB all the way[/size]
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by danjohn: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2011
abacus:

Abuja people, yours will wait till thursday morning at THE GRAND FINALE.

Abeg allow us feel them first.

[size=20pt]BB all the way[/size]

GRAND FINALE The election is next week.  We need to campaign until the very last minute.  We have a lot of work to do in the SW this will be a terrible mistake if we stop campaigning.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by Middleman: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
there is no invite required it is free for all. i have been receiving a lot of texts and phone calls for invitations. early arrival is advised.

Kind Regards
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
In that case thursday is my new favorite day oh. Lagos people please pist pictures for us
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by lanrock(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2012
GMB & PTB, OUR HOPE P AND VP.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by hakanai(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2012
lanrock: GMB & PTB, OUR HOPE P AND VP.
I feel he should rest and let the new blood take over.As a mentor he could direct another younger generation of ethical politicians.Not corrupt and wicked!He could in his own way breed a different generation of patriots and good leaders.Also it is high time they merge with other opposition.Time waits for no one and if there goal is to save a nation and change the order of the day, it starts now! cos PDP is not waiting and is miles ahead.
They need to merge and fast.Secondly make sure only credible and preferred candidates with proven abilities to effect changes vie for political positions.Honestly they must do away with religious and ethnic ideals and think nationalistic.Let the best candidate suffice regardless of where he or she comes from.
Re: Breakfast Meeting With Gen Buhari And His Team Wednesday 6th April 8am by users1: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
Lagosboy: I guess the venue should be able to accommodate the large amount of people that might troop in.
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Jos, Post-election Violence Suspects Disappear In Police Custody / Students Demand Reps Speaker From S’east / It’s Bad To Put Mubarak In Cage – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.