Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens (4408 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
I know this heading is provocative but i hope it can be discussed in a civil way.
john is a nigerian professional of anambra origin about 37 years old. born in the uk but grew up in nigeria studied engineering and got a very good job with an oil company as a british citizen and lives in scotland. he got married at 32 to a scottish lassie and has a son with her. they divorced 2 years ago. because of his financial situation he was able to relocate his parents to the uk and even bought a house for them. he also was responsible for funding the education of his younger siblings who are all settled now. his  parents never accepted his wife or his son. eventually for a number of reasons their marriage broke down.
he worked in the UK for 9 years before getting married and had several rrelationships with women of many nationalities and races quite a few black but he has not dated a single nigerian woman since he left nigeria. this was partly because he did not meet them socially in his part of scotland.
after the break up of his marriage, in other to please his parents he decided to start dating nigerians.
we met through a friend and this is what he told me.
quite funny but he said he has forgotten how to relate to nigerian ladies. i saw photos of some of his  previous ladies and they were just stunning. he said he never did any work to get them. most if not all came unto him either at work or some work related social event and they were all quite well to do  many even better off than him.
in the two months before i met him he had broken up with one naija lady and was now dating another both in the UK.(ethnicity Withheld).
the first one within 6 month had demanded and received a mobile phone, a laptop and a month's rent .sex on the other hand was heavily rationed( A sore subject for him). he was used to receiving rather than giving to the women he dated previously and this was new to him.
the most recent one i have met. the girl is fine that is all i can say . she has recntly asked him for cash ; £5000 to fund some family activity in nigeria. he had agreed to give her the money the day before i met him. he asked me what he should do and was clearly quite disturbed. he was not even that much into her even though i thought she was very pretty. his main motivation seemed to be to please his parents who he obviously loves very much. my very good friend at uni who is in the US is his first cousin  and they are quite close. that is how i came to meet this guy.
advice is not my strong point, i know a lot of naija guys here in the UK who spend more than that on their women some of whom have come to expect that as routine. i also know that many of such guys do not work hard for their money. i used body language to indicate that i was surprised at the amount but gave no direction.
i know that it is part of our culture that women are oppressed and have fewer opportunities than men but for how long will we continue this invoicing for laptop, mobile phone etc especially for those people hustling in the west.

surely everyone has family back home to settle?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Tosinville(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2011
It isn't their fault, its the national recession that turned their mentalities up side down.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2011
It so frustrating when you think about it,but its real,And its expected in a capitalist society,even after marriage people are still watching out for opportunties .May be is the oil money,who knows,but some women made it easy without hard work, a duplex and a car for free .
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by obowunmi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2011
I feel for men, who start giving women money at the first sight of meeting. Quick exchange of gifts I've meant means: you give me this, I give you that and that's certainly not the way to start a credible relationship. when a man first dishes out money or other expensive gifts, women automatically think: he wants sex and often times won't take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by toyemz(f): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ poster

he was used to receiving rather than giving to the women he dated previously and this was new to him

payback time
dont you think?

and FYI not every nigerian women are financial burdens,there are many that have always and will always stand on their own two feet!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
toyemz:

@ poster

[b][/b]

payback time
dont you think?

and FYI not every nigerian women are financial burdens,there are many that have always and will always stand on their own two feet!!
this is funny. exactly what i said to him. but yes there are independent and generous naija women. all signed up to a long term contract.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Thirst4Lif: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
If the guy feels he is being taken advantage of by these women all he has to do is say NO!

It's not his responsibility to meet all of her financial needs.

If she leaves him, then fine. At least he knows what was most important to her, which wasn't him.

He should also start dealing with a better class of women. I'm not a Nigerian woman but it's

difficult to belive every Nigerian woman's sole intent is to use men for money.

he has forgotten how to relate to nigerian ladies

It's odd this guy was raised by a Nigerian woman and grew up in a Nigerian home, but since

he's become successful he's unable to relate to them. He should just admit women from

Nigeria no longer interest him.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by InkedNerd(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
@OP: What kind of women are these Nigerian girls? They sound like girls who might have had money in Nigeria and just arrived in the UK. Anyway, women like that annoy me. Sheesh!!! I see some Nigerian girls complain that guys don't give them money, gifts, etc. yet these are the same women who say they are independent. Its one thing to be in a relationship and buy gifts for one another, its another thing to expect a boyfriend, lover, partner, etc to pay for all your expenses because that is just what you expect of him. My Nigerian sistas, c'mon we seriously need to get it together. Stop claiming your independent and complaining about about someone not supporting you facially. As a whole, we as Nigerians have ourselves to blame for this. I know that Nigerian men are taught to take care of their women but I feel that in the thermocouple years, things have gotten out of hand both for men and women.

Thirst4Lif:

If the guy feels he is being taken advantage of by these women all he has to do is say NO!

It's not his responsibility to meet all of her financial needs.

If she leaves him, then fine. At least he knows what was most important to her, which wasn't him.

He should also start dealing with a better class of women. I'm not a Nigerian woman but it's

difficult to belive every Nigerian woman's sole intent is to use men for money.

It's odd this guy was raised by a Nigerian woman and grew up in a Nigerian home, but since

he's become successful he's unable to relate to them. He should just admit women from

Nigeria no longer interest him.

Yupp, agreed undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
aribisala0:

I know this heading is provocative but i hope it can be discussed in a civil way.
john is a nigerian professional of anambra origin about 37 years old. born in the uk but grew up in nigeria studied engineering and got a very good job with an oil company as a british citizen and lives in scotland. he got married at 32 to a scottish lassie and has a son with her. they divorced 2 years ago. because of his financial situation he was able to relocate his parents to the uk and even bought a house for them. he also was responsible for funding the education of his younger siblings who are all settled now. his parents never accepted his wife or his son. eventually for a number of reasons their marriage broke down.
he worked in the UK for 9 years before getting married and had several rrelationships with women of many nationalities and races quite a few black but he has not dated a single nigerian woman since he left nigeria. this was partly because he did not meet them socially in his part of scotland.
after the break up of his marriage, in other to please his parents he decided to start dating nigerians.
we met through a friend and this is what he told me.
quite funny but he said he has forgotten how to relate to nigerian ladies. i saw photos of some of his previous ladies and they were just stunning. he said he never did any work to get them. most if not all came unto him either at work or some work related social event and they were all quite well to do many even better off than him.
in the two months before i met him he had broken up with one naija lady and was now dating another both in the UK.(ethnicity Withheld).
the first one within 6 month had demanded and received a mobile phone, a laptop and a month's rent .sex on the other hand was heavily rationed( A sore subject for him). he was used to receiving rather than giving to the women he dated previously and this was new to him.
the most recent one i have met. the girl is fine that is all i can say . she has recntly asked him for cash ; £5000 to fund some family activity in nigeria. he had agreed to give her the money the day before i met him. he asked me what he should do and was clearly quite disturbed. he was not even that much into her even though i thought she was very pretty. his main motivation seemed to be to please his parents who he obviously loves very much. my very good friend at uni who is in the US is his first cousin and they are quite close. that is how i came to meet this guy.
advice is not my strong point, i know a lot of naija guys here in the UK who spend more than that on their women some of whom have come to expect that as routine. i also know that many of such guys do not work hard for their money. i used body language to indicate that i was surprised at the amount but gave no direction.
i know that it is part of our culture that women are oppressed and have fewer opportunities than men but for how long will we continue this [b]invoicing for laptop, mobile phone etc especially for those people hustling in the west.
[/b]
surely everyone has family back home to settle?

, as long as you keep meeting the wrong set of ladies (the hungry ones)

Do you think every independent lady was 'made' by a man

There are many responsible and decent ladies out there that dont rely on men for their laptops, mobile phone and all!

I'm one cheesy, I have parents and i do intend to work when I'm through with school.

BTW, your friend once enjoyed receiving, so why is he complaining now undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by BABE3: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: What kind of women are these Nigerian girls? They sound like girls who might have had money in Nigeria and just arrived in the UK. Anyway, women like that annoy me. Sheesh!!! I see some Nigerian girls complain that guys don't give them money, gifts, etc. yet these are the same women who say they are independent. Its one thing to be in a relationship and buy gifts for one another, its another thing to expect a boyfriend, lover, partner, etc to pay for all your expenses because that is just what you expect of him. My Nigerian sistas, c'mon we seriously need to get it together. Stop claiming your independent and complaining about about someone not supporting you facially. As a whole, we as Nigerians have ourselves to blame for this. I know that Nigerian men are taught to take care of their women but I feel that in the thermocouple years, things have gotten out of hand both for men and women.

Yupp, agreed undecided

But that was how God planned it from the get go! That was how it was supposed to be! cheesy

"But if any provide not for his own, especially for those of his own household, he hath denied the faith and is worse than an infidel." (somewhere in the bible, Timothy, I think.)
As a husband, your earnings are not your own but belong to your wife as well and your children.

So basically, all I'm saying is If a woman wants to depend on her husband financially, It's her right!
It's not a crime to choose to be independent or semi-independent either!. undecided

***Getting ready for a long speech from Inky***lol
***I have your time today***
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by degubi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
A Nigerian woman will be a financial burden if you let her. It is the way you present yourself that people will relate to you. If you are into all the drama of spending a woman will naturally assume you have it all, and continue to ask. It even applies to us guys, if we see a lady spending or a guy spending it is natural to assume the person has it all. But if from the word go you are just your simple self without all the lies and pretence a woman will either accept you as you are or reject you, but at least being yourself helps you decipher who really treasures your person not your pocket.

Not all Nigerian women are financial burdens at least i have met a lot of good ones.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by obowunmi(m): 1:55am On Apr 06, 2011
Well said bro! If ure not married to the chick, tell her to ask her parents for money.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by InkedNerd(f): 2:27am On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

But that was how God planned it from the get go! That was how it was supposed to be!  cheesy

"But if any provide not for his own, especially for those of his own household, he hath denied the faith and is worse than an infidel." (somewhere in the bible, Timothy, I think.)
As a husband, your earnings are not your own but belong to your wife as well and your children.

So basically, all I'm saying is If a woman wants to depend on her husband financially, It's her right!
It's not a crime to choose to be independent or semi-independent either!. undecided

***Getting ready for a long speech from Inky***lol
***I have your time today***

God?!?! I don't think God has anything to do with this. Even before white people came to Africa and forced Christianity on the people of Africa, these notions of caring for a woman have existed long before. My comment wasn't meant to say that a woman shouldn't be dependent on a man if she wants to. If that is what she wants and her husband is ok with that then so be it. What I was pointing out was that as a society, we have gone overboard with the idea of a man caring for a woman. Some women have taken it to a whole new level and unfortunately some men have stupidly followed them to that level.

Oh hells no!!! I just realized what you wrote about me giving a long speech. I didn't even notice that part until I finished writing what I was writing grin

::[/b]Runs to go hide while BABE! responds embarassed[b]::

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 3:11am On Apr 06, 2011

Inked has said it all

case closed, everyone knows that
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 06, 2011
hmm now where are the outraged chickens & ducks who tried to frigg with myself and chima
yesterday? tongue tongue your REAL beef is on THIS thread. Not ganging up on foreigners.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by ektbear: 5:43am On Apr 06, 2011
best thing to do is to find a woman who makes as much money as you do. Or one who isn't very materialistic.

Poor + materialistic chick = recipe for disaster
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

best thing to do is to find a woman who makes as much money as you do. Or one who isn't very materialistic.

Poor + materialistic chick = recipe for disaster

Unfortunately, the tragedy of the Nigerian female species is that their love for money has NOTHING to do with how much they earn. Even those who earn 'big' salary often look 'upwards' for 'bigger boys' to frolic with (they only consider less-earning men when the 'bigger boys' don't find them sufficiently appealing). In fact, the more they earn, the more materialistic they become in their tastes and choice of men. Does it not surprise you that despite all their nonsense talk about being 'independent' women (duh), they ALWAYS put financial security at the top of the list of what they want in a man? (too many threads here on NL discuss that subject). Most white women don't do that; ask them what they want in a man and they'll tell you love, romance, good sex, etc. They'd be very content with dating or marrying a gym instructor or nursery school teacher if that's where they find love. Not Nigerian women - money or prospect of money would always be involved; yet they'd continue deceiving themselves that they're 'independent' because they bleeped one bald old fool to get a banking job and whatnot (largely corporate housegirls and love-peddlers)." Independent" my bloody ar.se.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
The state of the country determines how women will behave ,when the economy changes ,they may make decisions in different ways.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by sandraa(f): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
pro01:

Unfortunately, the tragedy of the Nigerian female species is that their love for money has NOTHING to do with how much they earn. Even those who earn 'big' salary often look 'upwards' for 'bigger boys' to frolic with (they only consider less-earning men when the 'bigger boys' don't find them sufficiently appealing). In fact, the more they earn, the more materialistic they become in their tastes and choice of men. Does it not surprise you that despite all their nonsense talk about being 'independent' women (duh), they ALWAYS put financial security at the top of the list of what they want in a man? (too many threads here on NL discuss that subject). Most white women don't do that; ask them what they want in a man and they'll tell you love, romance, good sex, etc. They'd be very content with dating or marrying a gym instructor or nursery school teacher if that's where they find love. Not Nigerian women - money or prospect of money would always be involved; yet they'd continue deceiving themselves that they're 'independent' because they bleeped one bald old fool to get a banking job and whatnot (largely corporate housegirls and love-peddlers)." Independent" my bloody ar.se.

Stop using white girls to compare naija babes abeg!, go check well how many well trained white chic want to date a loser? even their parents wont allow it bro!
its same phinomenom everywhere in the world so dont get it twisted.

As for naija we ve been trained to believe a man shld take care of us even if we have the millions or not likewise d guys ve been trained to take care of their women.
thats y u find a guy that a girl trained in sch will ditch her and marry the one he can train.
girls associate love with giving, we believe if he love us he will want to take of me and make me happy ( which is not far from the truth)
Naija girls with dis kind of upbringing will always want something from a guy that claims to love them, she will even test the guy if necessary!

As for the Runs babes it is money all the way , seriouslly wat do u expect from them anyways!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
sandraa:

Stop using white girls to compare naija babes abeg!, go check well how many well trained white chic want to date a loser? even their parents wont allow it bro!
its same phinomenom everywhere in the world so dont get it twisted.

As for naija we ve been trained to believe a man shld take care of us even if we have the millions or not likewise d guys ve been trained to take care of their women.
thats y u find a guy that a girl trained in sch will ditch her and marry the one he can train.
girls associate love with giving, we believe if he love us he will want to take of me and make me happy ( which is not far from the truth)
Naija girls with dis kind of upbringing will always want something from a guy that claims to love them, she will even test the guy if necessary!

As for the Runs babes it is money all the way , seriouslly wat do u expect from them anyways!

You made a very good point sandra but tell me is this shiiit worth it
whats all these bullshiiit bout if a guy loves u the should take care of every single part of you
does that justify the reason why nigerian ladies now go out of bounds to make themselves cheap all in the name
of he loves me and as such should be able to take care of me,
I have seen dudes from all over the place taking care of their Girlfriends i mean Girlfriends monthly allowances when they
emselves dont even work, they pay bills, BB subscription, manicure & pedicure treatment amongst other allowances all in the name of
Love,

This is simply pathetic and it makes such women really look cheap to their men, give me an independent woman anyday anytime
not some lean back bomboclatt bullshiiit who milks a man all in the name of love!!
This is the same reason why nigerian ladies are always quick to be labelled CHEAP,how long do they want to keep living on a man who could take a walk anytime while they start looking for their next target!! undecided

Rubbish undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by jaybee3(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
Are these Nigerian men forced to dole up the things you mentioned above?
You must agree that most Nigerian Men think the best way to a woman's heart is via splashing so why blame the women when it's all they have known.
No one likes change grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
Jaybee quit all these BS you are talking bout

You and i know that its not entirely the fault of the nigerian dudes here,

what happens when a dude dates 9 out of 10 women who to his standard are all exceptionally pweety

and they all turn out to be the same, all sourcing for one sort of comfort or the other, the dude in question has no other choice

than simply to make up his mind and kontinue on the spending spree else he remains single  undecided

News coming out from 9ja is the BB and its subscriptions, Guys are made 2 take care of such deals which ought not 2 be so

Nigerian ladies too dey over do their things, shikena

What i really think is a guy is less likely to cheat on you is he finds you independent on your own way than if he foots the bills

and take care of you every single way, ( Nigerian ladies simply dont get the logic ) thats their headache anyways!!  undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by jaybee3(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
So what's so hard in moving on to the NEXT one that won't demand head/neck before you date her?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
, Nothing but tell me, when u date 10 ladies and they all turn out to be the same

what do u do?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
I simply widen my scope.
Surely everyone can't be the same.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
Not with lagos babes and abuja or Port harcort babes

every one of em is almost virtually the same grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^
I'd say that's an unfair generalisation cos it's not like you've performed a good scientific survey of any sort.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
this is one thread that has really caught my attention.
was at an event the other day, and over heard one cheap girl obviously not more than 18yrs of age, saying "na fine boy i go chop"  i wanted to give her a sound lecture, but advised myself against it.

I still find it difficult to understand why women associate love with money, like someone earlier pointed out, a white lady can marry any man as long as he is honest (that is not to say that some don't marry for money) but the the majority of them will always choose honesty over material gain, simply because they understand that they too can work and earn their own money.

most women go into marriages with virtually nothing to offer, but they expect their hubby to be their puppy, you can't command respect if you can't contribute,

as for the Black berry issue, the day any girl asks me for the money for the subscription, that relationship will end that instant, what rubbish.
i don't condone their excesses, if a girl wants the good life she should be ready to work for it (i mean with her head, not her body).
in naija we pay for hair, buy recharge cards, buy clothes, feed families, take them out for dinners, all for what? their own thing different, abi na gold dem take do their own, wetin self.

i told my girlfriend that whenever she needs money she better has a very good reason for demanding it
and that has made sure i don't get stupid demands.

don't get me wrong i like taking care of my woman, but please not her excesses whaT EVER that is.
finito.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by sandraa(f): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

, Nothing but tell me, when u date 10 ladies and they all turn out to be the same

what do u do?

You move to no. 11 na shooo na my force grin

me no mind make i get guy to dey pay my monthly bb subcribtion o, o boyz it will be so cool, lol

The truth 190 is that most girls dat guys support are mostly in school and are really in need ( dats sincere chics o)

The truth still remains dat our culture tends to spoil we ladies and we r so loving it!!!!!

@190 no vex say babes don chop ur money, but na d only way to hold one down o!!!!!,
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

this is one thread that has really caught my attention.
was at an event the other day, and over heard one cheap girl obviously not more than 18yrs of age, saying "na fine boy i go chop"  i wanted to give her a sound lecture, but advised myself against it.

I still find it difficult to understand why women associate love with money, like someone earlier pointed out, a white lady can marry any man as long as he is honest (that is not to say that some don't marry for money) but the the majority of them will always choose honesty over material gain, simply because they understand that they too can work and earn their own money.

most women go into marriages with virtually nothing to offer, but they expect their hubby to be their puppy, you can't command respect if you can't contribute,

as for the Black berry issue, the day any girl asks me for the money for the subscription, that relationship will end that instant, what rubbish.
i don't condone their excesses, if a girl wants the good life she should be ready to work for it (i mean with her head, not her body).
in naija we pay for hair, buy recharge cards, buy clothes, feed families, take them out for dinners, all for what? their own thing different, abi na gold dem take do their own, wetin self.

i told my girlfriend that whenever she needs money she better has a very good reason for demanding it
and that has made sure i don't get silly demands.

don't get me wrong i like taking care of my woman, but please not her excesses whaT EVER that is.
finito.

Jaybee read this response and tell me what u think undecided

some days ago i was talking with a dude who's girlfriend is back in nigeria and he told me

that the reason why he's not thinking of his girlfriend back in nigeria is cos she is so heaily insecured, plain stupiid and slightly dimb

I asked why and he said before he left nigeria each time she demanded something from him and he refused to deliver she always made this statement

( If you fail to give me what i want, then i would simply go out there and get it from another man ) i almost chocked on my food!! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
jay bee:

^^^
I'd say that's an unfair generalisation cos it's not like you've performed a good scientific survey of any sort.

you dey naija abi u dey try score some with the ladies
even the ladies are not arguing with this one
they want financial security,
the money na for only man pocket im dey
no wonder the nigerian men are not taking them seriously when they cry for gender equality
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
sandraa:

You move to no. 11 na shooo na my force grin

me no mind make i get guy to dey pay my monthly bb subcribtion o, o boyz it will be so cool, lol

The truth 190 is that most girls dat guys support are mostly in school and are really in need ( dats sincere chics o)

The truth still remains dat our culture tends to spoil we ladies and we r so loving it!!!!!

@190 no vex say babes don chop your money, but na d only way to hold one down o!!!!!,

Our culture and ure so loving it,

Thats quite nice, at-least now u see the reason why a dude would raise his hands

on a lady and wont give a damn bout it cos he simply doesnt see anything valuable in her wen all he does is cater for his very own needs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / DNA Test The Only Way Out Now. / Man Lands In Hospital After Sleeping With A 'muscular Lady' From A Blind Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.