Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Fashion In Profession:Dress To Please At Work. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion In Profession:Dress To Please At Work. (1034 Views)

Photos: Newest Craziest Fashion In Town / Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion In Profession:Dress To Please At Work. by Blazay(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
With all the professions out there. . .one can only find all kinds of dress codes. Some professional and others casual. My favorite?

Auto mechanics. cheesy
I took my car to the dealership for maintenance and found the men all dressed with "gatored" pairs of jeans and heavily 'starched' shirts. Let me just say. . .they all looked sooooooooo good.

Meet my co-workers.  tongue
In "Tegese's" hotel joint!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=418504;type=avatar[/img]

S-P-O-R-T-Y! kiss

Ready to run. . . !!! cheesy

Mu he he he he

Now, back to the pictures of my favorite collections of uniforms that make 'fashion' sense. kiss

Nurses. . . cool
Mechanics. . . cool

YESSS! cool cool
The US military has the best uniforms in the world. . .talk about charisma! kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Fashion Biz. / Best Tips On How To Look Good This Season / Things To Consider When Buying Shoes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.