Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday (38680 Views)

Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria, In London In June 1973 (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Yakubu Gowon And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by SmartPolician: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
humilitypays:
Celebrating a failed hediot angry

Desmond Hediot is the face of Failed Nigerian Youths!

He is a discouragement to the fight for youths take over of governance in Nigeria.

He can sell even this his wife just to get the next political crumbs that fall off Bourdillion dustbin cry

A very greedy, money mongering, asslicking bomboclat grin angry

Madam you better start hunting for another husband, this one no follow at all shocked

Huncle, Desmond Eliot is not a failure

As a matter of fact, he's a successful actor turned politician

The guy made mistakes and apologized; nobody is perfect

Ogbeni, move on with your life because that dude is doing well for himself and family.
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by shogotermies(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
You think I will wish you happy birthday, after what you said
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by HabaHaba: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

This pussy asss niggarrrr always crying for love in movies
I never expected this pussy to perform well when he decided to delve into politics ...

jim iyke would have perform better if given the chance to enter politics....Jim iyke was the only real niggarrrr then in nollywood
He was hard, gangsta, tough and real
The rest were pussy asss niggarrrs always crying for love especially nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka Ike and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs....

Politics is not Make-believe movies. Its real work, with plenty of game-moves like in Chess game. And some times, there's Jazz involved.

So, allow the guy abeg.
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Goodman247: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Praxis758:
No, this is not possible!

This is a falsified age, Desmond Olusola Elliot can't be 47yrs. He's far older than that.

An average Nigerian youth cannot be at the same age bracket with an Ancestor (Elliot).

Desmond Elliot is an ancestor who is older than his peers in his country. At least, it's only an ancestor that can call Nigerian youths 'children'
47 years is still young, na wa for una
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Goodman247: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
ednut1:
The ladies he worked with years ago are still 35. How come
what of Rita Dominic and Genevieve, they are 40+ now
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by euniselfyahoo: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wow!
47 now now.
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Okalamu9(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
]Damnnn niggarrrr
Nope....ain't wasting my happy birthday wish to a pussy ass niggarr

I never expected this pussy to perform well when he he hard, gangsta, tough and real
The rest were pussy asss niggarrrs always crying for love especially nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka Ike and Mike ezuruonye.

You are a fake Niggarrrr!
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Seyzcham91(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
;Dwetin be your pain now gangan?
MrGoood:
Every Nigerians have an iota of selfishness in them, Forget all this people saying No to fraud , They re scammers at there respective businesses, One way or the other especially the government Auditors among them, Auditors, Procurement officers will say fraud is bad but check them well, They corner govt money with sense , Who will believe Desmond Eliot will be a Judas and betrayal of state progress , Give Nigerian wealth and power and see how he will back the people that made him, You can criticize me if you can swear with your mother life that all you have, no pin exempted is your sweat, no pin , smallest pin is your sweat,
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Sunnydoo: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
This dog enjoy life pass many Nigerians shocked
NwaNimo1:
ok

[img]https://media./images/f39c9712007299478f86031d79f6fe21/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Dpaulie(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mtcheew.. the boy, happy birthday though
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by LasisiJambo: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Astin
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
mumu, see head
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by lkillbrokehoes: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I never expected this pussy to perform well when he decided to delve into politics ...

jim iyke would have perform better if given the chance to enter politics....Jim iyke was the only real niggarrrr then in nollywood
cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by YorubaPrince: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Foolish Bastard! angry
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Downey(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Desmond idiot oh I'm sorry Desmond Eliot

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by gbemishile: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
MrGoood:
Every Nigerians have an iota of selfishness in them, Forget all this people saying No to fraud , They re scammers at there respective businesses, One way or the other especially the government Auditors among them, Auditors, Procurement officers will say fraud is bad but check them well, They corner govt money with sense , Who will believe Desmond Eliot will be a Judas and betrayal of state progress , Give Nigerian wealth and power and see how he will back the people that made him, You can criticize me if you can swear with your mother life that all you have, no pin exempted is your sweat, no pin , smallest pin is your sweat,
Bros,we are in Nigeria and I can bet my balls u would do double of what Desmond is doing when you taste power.abeg leave trash for lawma
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by AFONJACOW(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
This one that built latrine as constituency project cry cry cry
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by osascybog(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Nollywood actor turned politician, Desmond Elliot is celebrating his 47th birthday today, February 4, and his wife, Victoria took to her Instagram handle to send him sweet words, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of her husband, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2RR7zFhTR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

47yrs sure looks good on him,though he messed up during the endsars protest,but that is a story for the future..happy birthday Desmond
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by profbray(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2021

You are right
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Dreyton36: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Happy deathday Desmond idiotttt

Useless idiatttttttt
Used to look up to you , I never knew you had no single love of Nigeria in your heart

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by RichAbujaGuy: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

you were probably sipping on sweet breast milk when he made this film. grin

WAR AGAINST WOMEN - NOLLYWOOD MOVIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pHhG60WJ48

Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Happy birthday Desmond Elliot...more life and more wins in Jesus mighty name..
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Yo b calmin down
Re: Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Once loved by many but now hated by many.
I doubt he would ever recover him image, fans after showing his true colour.
Has he open his intagram account?
I trust Nigerians, many are still waiting for him there?

Is there hope for this country now that even the youth cannot be trusted again??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway / Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years / Fani-kayode Wants Ayo Adebanjo Arrested For Not Recognizing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.