Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) (97313 Views)

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect / How Do We Explain To The World That These Men Are Security Personnel?? / Bandits Shot Girl In The Breast In Sokoto, Kill Three Men (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Since citizens have right to make arrest, don't worry, we will start arresting all the fulanies appointed states governors in our land supporting fulani terrorist herdsmen and handed them to ESN Security agencies in Biafra.

Please nobody should blame us when ESN start arresting East efulefus politicians o.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by luluosas(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dem no get work
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Toosure70: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Put something on any Yoruba or igbo or Hausa terrorists . Trash
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigeria Police will now ask you how you knew them.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nexxy007: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
I No Fit Take paracetamol On Ton Of Someone Headache
Riplogic:
Nigerian police as posted on their official Facebook page is ready to hand Ten million naira (10,000,000.00) for anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of the persons in the picture below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5109577772417574&id=127243240651077&fs=0&focus_composer=0
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigerian Police is too immature and barbaric as well as very crude and uncivilized to be trusted.

Trust them to your detriment...you end up Behind bars.

This is why insecurity is high in the Country, because The citizens cant confide in the Police.

Riplogic:

I don't know why, for Western countries it is safe to tip police, I don't why we are afraid of it in this part of the world?

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Ihonzko(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
I dey see these men for dream, how can I carry my dream to reality??
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Where did the crime happen? Give few details for people to narrow the search. You can't just put up pictures and ask people for help without know the location of the crime.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fake promise by lying agents, that Doesn't no their work but how to intimidate poor civilians and collect bribe
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Felabrity: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Use that 10 million run DNA test

You are welcome
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Omoslim26: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98748661:
Oh yes!
Thus is how things are done in the saner countries we want our darling nation to be like
We keep saying it that slow and steady we will get to a great Nigeria.

nairaland detectives right now......
everytime
Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho

fiiaaaa ghi and na nonsense you dey alway yarn

so you want to envelop the fact dat the chances of the reportee entering into big wahala wey no dey hard wear komkom shoe dey ride dey bicycle abi?

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:

I don't know why, for Western countries it is safe to tip police, I don't why we are afraid of it in this part of the world?

How is it sensible to report unarmed citizens to fulani terrorist government security agencies in uniforms?

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
mumu police.
wetin dem do? crime scene no explanation
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by onuman: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:
Nigerian police as posted on their official Facebook page is ready to hand Ten million naira (10,000,000.00) for anyone with useful information on the whereabouts of the persons in the picture below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5109577772417574&id=127243240651077&fs=0&focus_composer=0

When will this Police develop finger prints and citizen data base that help to solve crimes?

Is that nuclear science?
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by dallyemmy: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Find their finger prints on the iron rail with some of your N10,000,000.00 olopa...then use the balance to check it on either BVN or NIN...police...

Give the rest of the moni to police widows,,,
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:

What about even BVN and NIN captures?

There is no means of Identification in Nigeria only means of Verification

BVN and NIN Can’t Identify anyone it’s just a means verifying

3 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Dreyton36: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigerian police carry their hand give you 10 million naira

Anyway the guy on cap is secured no trace

Wahala for the one wey no wear shirt
If they're guilty of any crime then they'll be caught by God's grace cuz crime doesn't pay but making money pays though

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
How the f*ck u expect me to see him like this ? undecided make it clear next time grin
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by IbnBattuta1960: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Don't let people who don't go to school derail your thinking, police can't just accuse you of something for no reason
Make you dey there na. I've personally had encounters that made me swore not to have dealings with them.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Riplogic:

What about even BVN and NIN captures?
It's can't capture people on the wanted list. It can only be used to trace people that the government wants to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Exmilitant(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
DaddyGngeess:

Sometimes it happens everywhere, when i was busted in Italy 2004, is still the same Italian police that told me who set me up..
Same here. The police told me who set me up in 2006....
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Ihonzko(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Ihonzko post=98749177]I dey see these men for dream, how can I carry my dream to reality?? Hmmm
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by therajah: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Before the money gets to you, you wld settle AIG, commissioner, DPOs involved, area command officers, accountant, financial controller, police legal adviser, prison warden, divisional and area inspectors.. at the end, may be you wld get 250k..

2 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Baybii:
We did Data and Image Capturing during Registration for Voters card, Drivers License, NIN, JAMB, and BVN. Take these images, get matching pictures and streamline your search them share the Non-existent 10 million amongst yourselves and most importantly buy new vans!

I also hope no one falls for this! They will likely arrest you and ask how you know them. Small thing, bam! You don land inside kirikiri
gringringringrin
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
therajah:
Before the money gets to you, you wld settle AIG, commissioner, DPOs involved, area command officers, accountant, financial controller, police legal adviser, prison warden, divisional and area inspectors.. at the end, may be you wld get 250k..
Where prison warden enter from? gringrin
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
This must be a terrible crime that they committed
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Instead to think of ways to impeach Buhari so that Things will be better...This President went as far as appointing failures(Ex.Service Chiefs) as non career Ambassadors. This is very sad...and many people like and co will Keep praising the state of The country thinking they Can deceive us.

These People don't know that Nigerians have advanced in reasoning....

Its not wrong to top The Police but our own System endangers any who tries to....

Riplogic:

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by soft101: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
All the police officers in his area knows him. Why trying to involve another person?
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
So they cannot collect fingerprints and find a match
So they did not know that CCTV images can be enhanced and these guys can be identified using image recognition software
So they want us to crack our head when they should be working, God help Nigeria
where the software dey? For which computer? Nigerian police na we dey talk about o
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
10 is too small

but girls do 20k per night
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by tyle(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Let them use the money to pay the families of victims of extra-judicial killings that some of their officers are involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.