Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths (25334 Views)

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by oshozondii: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has hailed the “online warriors” of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who are defending his government.

Nigeria is known to have one of the most active audiences on social media as the youth engage in a wide range of issues on a daily basis.

This usually leads to heated exchanges between government supporters and its critics.

Speaking when he hosted some youths of the ruling party at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday, the president expressed gratitude to the youths of the party for standing by his government.

According to Minister of Youths And Sports, Sunday Dare, who tweeted about the encounter of the president and the youths, Buhari also promised to keep supporting them.

He reportedly advised young persons in the party to visit their constituencies in order to drive the ongoing membership registration.

President Buhari spoke from the heart about the youth :
“... I will offer you my full support to grow in politics, public service, entertainment, entrepreneurship and many other sectors, because I know that the future we envisage as a country cannot happen without our youth”..

“Having started my participation in the governance of this country at a young age myself, I know the energy, versatility and vibrancy that youth can bring into public service...."

“I am also aware of the daily toils and sacrifices many of our online warriors make on social media to defend and promote the party and government. I appreciate you deeply and I am committed to making sure everyone appreciates your work as well...”

“Tell your colleagues to go back to their constituencies and join in party registration, attend party meetings, pay your dues, make contributions and bring your youthful energy and zeal to bear on the development of the party right from the unit and ward level up to the National”

On the Pandemic: “ Nigeria is lucky not to have been too badly hit by the pandemic because we took early precautions, coupled with our good fortune of having a predominantly young population, a demographic advantage I believe we need to harness more deliberately”.
https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1357354201601441792?s=19

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-to-apc-youths-i-appreciate-how-our-online-warriors-defend-me

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by helinues: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Toh undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by AsomughaChuks02: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigerians in 2023 when Buhari is about to leave power.

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by arsenal444(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is this man ok at all? Who defended you? Go sit down

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by chatinent: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
“Online warriors” is actually an insult only few will understand.

481 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by KoshCAD: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Praising his Zombies like helinues and manneque or whatever.

390 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by KoshCAD: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hahahaha, online warriors, what an insult to his Zombies grin

342 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by IamWonderful: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Buhari izza disaster, for a responsible leader, do you need anyone to defend you when you are doing right, quite senseless and irresponsible

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by helinues: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
Praising his Zombies like helinus and manneque or whatever.

Pray to be recognized by a figure to reckon with

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Racoon(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yeah! the cursed souls that "once an attempt is made to call out a specific government's policy, as usual a brigade of its hirelings, propagandists & foot-soldiers will be quick to brandish such a person, group or individual an enemy of state and other unprintable names.."
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/20/insecurity-sleeping-president-adbullahi-d-mohammed

These are the high grade mummified zombies that are always defending their unpardonable gaffes and wicked atrocities.Even Bubu care for his cows more than these lots.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Racoon(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:
Pray to be recognized by a figure to reckon with
So being recognized by Mr lifeless-the failed and worst president ever seen in Nigeria is an achievement for you? You are incredibly an enigma.

317 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by BigSarah(f): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
You mean BMC urchins? At least he acknowledged them....
Only the guilty needs defence sha!

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by MrValthegreat: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
I knew that one day these e-warriors hustle go pay, at least they have gotten commendations from the Lifeless one.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by helinues: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]So being recognized by Mr lifeless-the failed and worst president ever seen in Nigeria is an achievement for you? You are incredibly an enigma.

What's your definition of lifeless?

What's your definition of worst president ever?

It seems like you have acquired PH.d with your professional wailing

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by futuregovernor: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

What's your definition of lifeless?

What's your definition of worst president ever?

It seems like you have acquired PH.d with your professional wailing
Please what have you archived so far with the 30k stipend....have you been paid for last month?

185 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by ggood: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
who are the Online Warriors
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by nthony10: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
futuregovernor:
Please what have you archived so far with the 30k stipend....have you been paid for last month?

grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by tito44: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
ggood:
who are the Online Warriors
Mannabbqgrillz, yarimu, hellanus, simplylie etc

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Lanretoye(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
enu awon worriors ti gbe.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by revived: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lmaaaaaooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Fataiyussuf: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
defend you when you are doing right, quite senseless and irresponsible

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Brendaniel: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thanking them for defending evil...

22 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin grin Zombies have finally received recognition from their darling daddy. Manna and Helinus will definitely celebrate this with vulture barbecue and owl pepper.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Angelawhite(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin his 30k dogs

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Frankyboy1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mumu president! Can't believe I once voted for this selfish insensitive man that can't help the nation with a resignation letter

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Spaxon(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol..
Bihari would have just Mentioned
His Personal Griller.
Garba Shehu
Femi Adesina

Below defines how all three defend buhari on the Internet

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by jawalis(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dem mannabbqgrill.
Our darling daddy has acknowledged his commitment las las

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency / Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln / Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.