Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths (25339 Views)

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by NaijaSumigan: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
President Sir, I truly need your help for a business project which will create employment for the Nigerian Youth's. Kindly help your Excellency SIR.

My email is

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Iyajelili(f): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thank you Nigerians for voting in the commander in chief of the armed fulani terrorists.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Gideons708: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brain dead people. You should expect this from someone with a brain that leaks mucus.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Badorey6: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Buhari is a Marlian.

That online warrior word is a slang that only internet gangsters should know about.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Nerro042: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
I thought online warriors was an insult used to describe spineless fools or am i missing something here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by obonujoker(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol..... grin
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Dreyton36: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
I first talk am say this buhari no sabi read and write na that why if them give am any bad book he go just sign like that without knowing the contents

Person wey no even know whether them kill people for tollgate, how he wan take read the news

No president for the whole world wey them they curse for online pass buhari , go buhari Instagram and Twitter page you go pity am

And wetin shock me be say he no even disable the comments which means he no sabi read am
Chai Las Las Dem go say school na scam

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by BlessedNuel: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
I laugh in swahili
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by tyup(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nobody fit help our southwestern brother drag online warrior please let's give it to them abeg
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by CocoaOla: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Defending failure because of 5k Nigerians are fools

Nigerians will smash new record of poverty soon under this evil corrupt administrations

No wonder the world hate nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by KoshCAD: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

Pray to be recognized by a figure to reckon with
I don't pray to be zombie to a dummy.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Nightalan: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Calling them online warriors is actually derogatory, he basically called them trolls and zombies.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by gurunlocker: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Defending failure grin grin grin

Must be one of the hardest job in the world alongside mining

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by fiercehillz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dem plenty for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Felabrity: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
will drink to stupor tonight

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by jojothaiv(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
Is this man ok at all? Who defended you? Go sit down
The 'STOOGES' will soon come around...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Munzy14(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:
Toh undecided
Warrior...cheesy

Sai gbagba.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Nonsoco80(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

And who is the figure? Go and sit down

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Dpharisee: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
NaijaSumigan:
President Sir, I truly need your help for a business project which will create employment for the Nigerian Youth's. Kindly help your Excellency SIR.

My email is ojewunmioluwole@gmail.com

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Garba Shehu wrote that statement, stop wasting your time except if you are a Fulani herdsman

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by tyup(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
CocoaOla:
Defending failure because of 5k Nigerians are fools

Nigerians will smash new record of poverty soon under this evil corrupt administrations

No wonder the world hate nigerians

Lol on the contrary they love and recognize Nigerians more than any Black nation. plus this is to you as a person; Have something good to offer the world and see if you'll be hated cuz a Nigerian smiley
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Munzy14(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
That was how sarrki carried BMC like gala, seems Fulani herdsmen used his rice farm to fatten their cow...

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by alingo2013(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Stupid president, stupid man, stupid apc youths, stupid post

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by CodeTemplar: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol. . . you only confirm what we have known since. Even Saudi govt has their 'flies' who swam trending topics to support the crown prince. too will be feeling like a useful item now.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by tyup(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Munzy14:
That was how sarrki carried BMC like gala, seems Fulani herdsmen used his rice farm to fatten their cow...

Lol grin grin wey that guy sef
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Akaegwu(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
helinues. This is one of the 30k warriors and one other that grills dead meat.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Mummyfour(f): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
;
KoshCAD:
Hahahaha, online warriors, what an insult to his Zombies ;
grin grin. Serious insult oo. But the mumu dem no go understand.
As Baba call them online warriors, they will be seeing themselves like Voltron defender of the universe

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by CocoaOla: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
tyup:

Lol on the contrary they love and recognize Nigerians more than any Black nation. plus this is to you as a person; Have something good to offer the world and see if you'll be hated cuz a Nigerian smiley

Yeah they love Huspupy fraud and government that have zero human development plan useless country useless e warrior

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by dazzlingd(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

He didnt mention ur name because to him, u dont exist....you are just a foot soldier no one cares about

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by primestreams: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zx
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by zedegit: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:

Burnt meat seller abi mannagrils is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is he in nairaland
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by obinoral1179(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

online warrior take a bow...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Avoid Using Makeup On Election Day, INEC Tells Anambra Women / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / Three Jukun Fishermen Arrested Over Attack On Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.