Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Help With Strong Machine Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Help With Strong Machine Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (1630 Views)

Please Help With STRONG Decoder Settings In Uyo / Pls How Can I Connect Lcd Monitor With Strong Decoder / Someone Pls Help With More Stations On Mytv With Strong Decoder!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Strong Machine Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo by Holumighty(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2011
please can you please put me through on how to change the configuration settings of strong manchine, i am using ma tv on it now and i want to change it to dstv just because of the few naija stations, or can i get naija meaningful stations on my tv without paying
Re: Help With Strong Machine Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo by GeorgeD1(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2011
holumighty,
you have to be specific with your request.you want to watch naija stations on mytv or you want to watch dstv for free?
Re: Help With Strong Machine Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo by agyengo(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
Holumighty:

please can you please put me through on how to change the configuration settings of strong manchine, i am using ma tv on it now and i want to change it to dstv just because of the few naija stations, or can i get naija meaningful stations on my tv without paying
pls am not getting u. be clear n specific for help, thanks
Re: Help With Strong Machine Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo by JOEWAYNE(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2011
pls be specific so that we know hw to help u.ok?
Re: Help With Strong Machine Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo by Holumighty(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2011
i now watch MYTV on it free station on my strong, but i want meaningful stations, be it DSTV, HITV or any other for free.
Re: Help With Strong Machine Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo by GeorgeD1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
holumighty,
sorry if you need dstv you have to pay for it.
Re: Help With Strong Machine Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo by 2legit2qt(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
holumighty,
Am kind of confused with your request and the way you go about asking it. Pls don't be offended cos with your posting record, i think by now you should have known 1 or many things about FTA. Am pretty sure that there several ways you can enjoy the full capacity of your STRONG MACHINE. In order to achieve this, why don't you go through other related threads in this honourable forum and you'll never be the same. FTA 4EVA

(1) (Reply)

General Announcements (birthdays, Chieftaincy Etc) / [official] Futo 2015/2016 Second Batch & Supplementary Admission List Is Out / Receiving Intelsat 907 On Ku Band In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.