Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) (57210 Views)

Nigeria Central Bank Clears 14 Banks' FX Backlog, Turns To Airlines / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2021
jabolo:

Hypnotized. It's actually very easy to do this once you figure the person is very suggestible. The gang studies her lifestyle for a few days and implant the subliminal messages that will make her very susceptible to this hynosis. Google 'Darren Brown' for more insight.

Hint: similar to Churches and their background music and Pastor with commanding voice, true.
Some people don’t know that the art of hypnotism is as old as religion itself. Psychologists use, people masquerading as preachers use it.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2021
This is f*cked up on every level!400k in this Buhari times?gone with the wind...this is the reason some of them get jungle justice treatment when caught in the act.

They’ve practically doomed and wrecked this traders life...unless she’s financially stable and runs the business with huge capital it would be extremely hard to get back up tbh.

6 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Uniquisite: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by providencia(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2021
TANID:
THAT'S WHY I'LL ADVICE PEOPLES TO GO FOR TRANSFER IN SOME CASES JUST AVOID SOMETHING LIKE THIS, CHECK VERY WELL AND CONFIRM YOUR TRANSACTIONS JUST AVOID ANOTHER FAKE ALERT SCAM.
What if the sender get debited and you were not credited? What will you do? As for me i don't like transfer. I have had too many wahala with it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2021
Iambodemartins:
Money Paid To Woman Who Sold 20 Bags Of Rice Worth 400,000 Naira Turns To Paper

A market woman who sold 20 bags of rice worth 400,000 naira turned to paper when she went to the bank to deposit the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEGb2zteTyY
You want me to believe this trash
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:
As for me, I refuse to agree to the story

Someone like you will not agree that u were given birth to...

Mysterious things happen every day, life is some time mystical
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2021
When it will happen to you then you will believe... I have seen this several time.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by ovieigho(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2021
alpamo6:
I think they paid with real money, after counting, changed their mind, collected the money, immediately swapped the bag, and consented to buy, the seller didn't notice because they usually create chaos. It is just a trick, not juju.

You are right

The same tricks computer village guys use by selling fufu phones ..

There was exchange of the same type of back the money was in

No be juju
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by IMASTEX: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
It was paper from the beginning..She was charmed she didn't see it since
I agree with the bolded, there was real money & paper from the beginning. She was distracted & switching was done.

2 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2021
merits:

Check this out and what do you see?
You're doing great and I'm glad you exist. Anything else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by drLammy(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Those illusionist just have a way of controlling your mind and psyche

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2021
It sure wasn't magic.

I call bulls#it.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by konkonbilo(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:
As for me, I refuse to agree to the story, else it has to be a charm or magic.
sit down for there o, just pray you don't encounter such wicked and devilish people. E Don happen for my mama shop when I still de young and I was there in the shop then
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by SmartPolician: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
To the guy above me you don’t need to believe
This happen to someone in my neighborhood tho I was young then.
Some kind of charm/magic

If this is true, those people behind it should invade the central bank and empty their vaults.

Why is the person "magically stealing" just 400k from an innocent hustler?

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by frankson1(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Afonjaland, a haven for scam, too bad for the woman.

You guys will never change. If only you had watched the video maybe your perception would have changed.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Uchasa(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2021
All these Delta-Igbo people sef and juju. Na so Nzeogwu use juju until he became a force to reckon with in the army
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Aug28th(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
It was paper from the beginning..She was charmed she didn't see it since
Exactly
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Uchasa(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2021
airminem:
I am sorry sad Could this be the handiwork of foolanis or our blooders from the EAST. Anyway Chief of Defence staff is from Delta state, deal with it!

Na our blooders from the East. Those Ogwashiku people na Ibo people.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by alfredilly: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Tricksters could easily ochestrate this. She might have been shown some real cash, after which the swindler would cleverly replace it with paper. Another approach to this is to have the paper covered by real cash while the white paper lies within the pack. Trickster employ several manipulative way. This is too cheap to be a magic
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Uchasa(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Kingluqman:
Ogoachukwu in Delta State is Afonja land abi?

You be Mumunibi swear grin

Tribal attack gone wrong

No mind am, e no say na him Ibo brothers and sisters.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by naijadrivablog: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by uuzba(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2021
drLammy:
Those illusionist just have a way of controlling your mind and psyche
Usually such things work when you yourself are very desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by AbijaJ: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Afonjaland, a haven for scam, too bad for the woman.

Ogwashi-Ukwu na 'Afonjaland' for your mind? You sure say no be sheet you chop this morning for breakfast?

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Awon niggas me, back then, they gave our neighbor 1k to go and buy bread for them,the guy got down from the bike,before he got back they've zoomed off with the new bike the man just bought,after some weeks he got another bike,but since then he learnt his lesson but the day he mistakenly beat a vigilante man that stopped him in the evening ehn,he thought the man was a thief, before you knowo it he has beaten the man to pulp grin grin grin i miss that man ehn
ahahaha mad oo grin grin
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by StainlessG: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Naija my con3, just yesterday here in warri a woman sold same rice worth 100k to someone, all the #1,000 note turned to 100 naira note
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by 1Dray(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
falcon01:
I disagree a Monet that much cant be swapped, except it's an inside job!! the buyer will count then pass to the seller, it's too bulk to do the switch trick here... !

Doubting Thomases every where. Wait till hit you before you believe.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Ikem11(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Awon niggas me, back then, they gave our neighbor 1k to go and buy bread for them,the guy got down from the bike,before he got back they've zoomed off with the new bike the man just bought,after some weeks he got another bike,but since then he learnt his lesson but the day he mistakenly beat a vigilante man that stopped him in the evening ehn,he thought the man was a thief, before you knowo it he has beaten the man to pulp grin grin grin i miss that man ehn

What are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Reference(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
In this cashless economy it is her fault. Government through the CBN has repeatedly told citizens to trade electronically.

A business of dense financial exchanges such as commoditkes cannot do without it. Even vendors in traffic are going virtual.

If they did not give her fake notes they could have as well waylaid her on the way to the bank. Anything above 5,000 should not be in ones personal possession. It is unnecessary and fast becoming horrendously dangerous.

The chances of recovery from virtual scams are getting a lot better by the day and with NIN can become significant whereas physical dupes will almoat never be caught.

My advice. If in business use a bank with fast, accurate virtual platforms and have a proactive accounts officer, period.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Kingluqman(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Anyway which way.. na chukwu grin
Depressed101:
pls it's OgwashiOkwu not ogaochukwu
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Naija,my beautiful,wonderful country !
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Mom007(f): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
This happened to a friend here in ogun state. They bought rice n groundnut oil worth about 50k, paid and left. The 500N notes turned yo 5N, the 1k notes turned to 10N notes. The perpetuators have not been seen or heard of since. It must be some sort of charm.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:
As for me, I refuse to agree to the story, else it has to be a charm or magic.

B4 nko, nah film trick e for be.

Money transfer with due diligence is the best way of transacting even as small as 5k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery / Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.