Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls (51607 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by baralatie(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2021
dayleke:
SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!
do you know that is #1000000 for DNA test to determine the true paternity?
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by zealousayo(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2021
Bola146:

It means he doesn't love the lady if he can find time to talk to her one on one, 4 years relationship to be thrown away just like that Haba now, so he know she resides or works? He can't just find time to check what is happening sad Maybe the lady warned him about lack of good communication and this guy didn't listen, now he has her time, Love is a sacrifice and total commitment! If you can't, it's a total madness. It doesn't mean they are not meant to be.

Shouldn't he lady have come out straight to him if at all she has what's bothering? The lady is ready to throw the relationship away as the situation. The guy has even involved her mother, so what else do you want the guy to do? According to the op, he had been calling her and she was ignoring the calls. Was that a proper way to show a plight? Relationship should be mutual, once it becomes one sided, each party should go their individual way. If she doesn't have someone she's seeing, she won't be behaving like. She doesn't like him anymore. Even if the relationship is 10 years, it still can be dissolve once one of them is tired. A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. The op has tried his best. If I was in his shoes, she would be a goner.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
Thanks, boss. I deleted her pictures and phone numbers from my phone since the last episode already. I don't want anything to tempt me from calling her, unless she makes a U-turn, just like you have said.
if she calls you don't pick. Let her send multiple texts explaining and apologising. Don't go and make yourself a footmatch

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SpicyMimi(f): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
Thanks, boss. I deleted her pictures and phone numbers from my phone since the last episode already. I don't want anything to tempt me from calling her, unless she makes a U-turn, just like you have said.
Don’t call her again. She might not be a bad person but not your God ordained spouse and this is usually the signs especially when your God ordained spouse is somewhere praying that God separates her hubby from the other woman so he can locate her. These were my prayers too and it worked!

Let God’s will be done, trust me His Will is the best and you’d forget this lady totally if she isn’t yours.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by dayleke: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2021
baralatie:

do you know that is #1000000 for DNA test to determine the true paternity?

How many zeroes be that?

6?

1Milla?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by andre45: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Bola146:

It means he doesn't love the lady if he can find time to talk to her one on one, 4 years relationship to be thrown away just like that Haba now, so he know she resides or works? He can't just find time to check what is happening sad Maybe the lady warned him about lack of good communication and this guy didn't listen, now he has her time, Love is a sacrifice and total commitment! If you can't, it's a total madness. It doesn't mean they are not meant to be.
stop this your scrap. seeing her for what exactly, someone that is not interested in picking his calls is it she that will be interested in seeing him. u want him to finish what is left in his self esteem all because of a girl that not longer feel a dime about him. what if the said girl is living with a guy, you want the guy encounter an eye saw abi

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by andre45: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
andre45:
stop this your scrap. seeing her for what exactly, someone that is not interested in picking his calls is it she that will be interested in seeing him. u want him to finish what is left in his self esteem all because of a girl that not longer feel a dime about him. what if the said girl is living with a guy, you want the guy encounter an eye saw abi
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bola146:

How do you even suggest I should go and visit her at home and have a one-on-one conversation with her? Someone who is not even picking my calls?

How do I know I would even find her at home?

Moreover, I don't visit anyone without prior notification, talk more of someone I am not even in good terms with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by andre45: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
zealousayo:

Shouldn't he lady have come out straight to him if at all she has what's bothering? The lady is ready to throw the relationship away as the situation. The guy has even involved her mother, so what else do you want the guy to do? According to the op, he had been calling her and she was ignoring the calls. Was that a proper way to show a plight? Relationship should be mutual, once it becomes one sided, each party should go their individual way. If she doesn't have someone she's seeing, she won't be behaving like. She doesn't like him anymore. Even if the relationship is 10 years, it still can be dissolve once one of them is tired. A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. The op has tried his best. If I was in his shoes, she would be a goner.
don't mind that girl. he expects the guy to start begging her as if only the guy should be the one making all the sacrifice for the relationship. someone that isn't interested in picking his calls and u expect that same person to welcome his visit. nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
zealousayo:

You are blessed beyond measures. This is a wonderful piece.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by davidadenrele: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
Good evening, Romancelanders. It's quite a lengthy read, so bear with me.

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

1. Do I disregard the mum's advice?

2. Do I still give this girl another chance after her blatant negligence?

Mods, you might do well by moving this piece to the front page.

Brotherly,

I feel your pain, however i will advise you stop reporting your babe to her mum, you are the man here, own up and take action she has to respect you and she has to decide if she wants to be with or someone else.

in the look of things she wants to quit the relationship but looking for a better excuse, hence she is giving you attitude and excuses the typical style of most ladies, you have to exercise a lot of patience, you will eventually see things unfold itself as time goes on don't be fooled that by calling her mum will ensure the guaranteed proposal of acceptance by the family she's is the one in the relationship not her mum, she calls the shot not her mum.

Give her space she felt you are taken her space and she's not too comfortable let her be for now focus your energy on something positive, work hard save enough that ensure you are financially balanced ignore her attitude for now, she will come back to you but, it might have been too late, taken her back will solely now depend on if she worth it or not. if you asked she wants to eat her cake and have it.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Don’t call her again. She might not be a bad person but not your God ordained spouse and this is usually the signs especially when your God ordained spouse is somewhere praying that God separates her hubby from the other woman so he can locate her. These were my prayers too and it worked!

Let God’s will be done, trust me His Will is the best and you’d forget this lady totally if she isn’t yours.
This is the same thing my dad told me. He said she's not my God-ordained wife, that he has been praying for all his children that if it remains few months for any of us to make a marital mistake, the relationship should be dissolved either by hook or crook.

Thanks for the beautiful piece.

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Oturatetuala(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Jack005(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
OP please stop calling that girl or even her mum.. Come on man! don't make it feel as if your life depends on a girl who I believe has moved on.. You have a self worth bro,do not diminish it any further!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by karkinase(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

How can you be dating someone for that long..4yrs cmon' the relationship gonna be boring...I dont blame the babe ooo...Add four years to her age n see. Someone somewhere is taking the bulls by the horn to wife her Asap. For women its talk n do, else they move on.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Hugomexis(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
sorry bro
she's now fucking another man

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Bestboy11513(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pussy
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SpicyMimi(f): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
This is the same thing my dad told me. He said she's not my God-ordained wife, that he has been praying for all his children that if it remains few months for any of us to make a marital mistake, the relationship should be dissolved either by hook or crook.

Thanks for the beautiful piece.
Once you are serving God, disappointments like this one is always a blessing. Making it Right once, it’s very very very important. May God help you.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by baralatie(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
karkinase:

How can you be dating someone for that long..4yrs cmon' the relationship gonna be boring...I dont blame the babe ooo...Add four years to her age n see. Someone somewhere is taking the bulls by the horn to wife her Asap. For women its talk n do, else they move on.

you are correct o!

talking for 4 years and no results can discourage any girl at a certain point in time

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by femi4: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bros! You are dating yourself. She doesn't know how to tell you that she's got someone better than you.

You guys dated too long, she don see you finish

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Doortun(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Men are always the last to know the relationship is over. Your relationship ended a year ago you are just getting the memo.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by ayterajah(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
wahala be like bicycle and remember problem no dey finish ... Oga mi move onto the next.... That's the hard truth
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
karkinase:

Exactly. Some men will just be dragging leg meanwhile one's not growing any younger. 4 years...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
busola500:
Nigeria girls are useless .,....there pussy is donpin site for sparm
Sperm. With an 'e'

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Aladeope: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
please move on, the sign is very obvious she is seeing another man.

give her time, try to date another girl.if she finish with the person she is seeing she will come back.

dont stress your self, let her explore,she will come back but mind you try and date another girl too so that you can see the other side of relationship,she might not even the best for you.

sapien:

The questions are;

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
karkinase:

Lol. She wanted to leave school before getting married, actually.

We started dating after her Ordinary National Diploma programme. She got admission into the university through a direct entry. She hasn't even gone for NYSC yet.

The four-year relationship wasn't deliberate on my path. She knew about the wedding plans.

I wanted her to round up or almost rounding up her NYSC before making it official, which would have been later this year before she screwed up.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by VanillaIyce(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

She is obviously not in the ship with you anymore, but for the sake of the four years, try and see her one on one and find out what the issue is, if she sticks with nothing and still remain same, then you gotta move on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Sixfeetbelle: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
I already did delete everything about her.

I need clearance on a few bugging issues concerning your story.

You guys haven't seen each other since September yet you live in the same state. Why?

Since September, have you guys been communicating? When did this 'not picking your calls' start?

All the times you were communicating with the mom, did you ever go there physically to talk to the woman?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Sixfeetbelle: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
seanwilliam:

Abeg stop that talk jare.. what if she go embarrass the op if him find her go..

Truthfully 4 years relationship no be beans and he must have committed 100% emotionally..

Omo best is to find replacement ASAP and move on with ya life

It doesn’t make you a simp though as u called her .. even if you’re not Dating someone , being together for 4 years would have made two of una bond so much .

God go give u the fortitude to bear the loss..

Don’t love a woman so much that’ e go pain u if she leaves.

The essence of "failed relationships" is so that you can learn from it before getting into another. What has Op learnt from this one?

As it stands, he doesn't know why she's not communicating with him and he needs that information, so how can he know to avoid whatever it was that made this lady change towards him when he enters a new relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I need clearance on a few bugging issues concerning your story.

You guys haven't seen each other since September yet you live in the same state. Why?

Since September, have you guys been communicating? When did this 'not picking your calls' start?

All the times you were communicating with the mom, did you ever go there physically to talk to the woman?
Her mum and I do talk on phone. She calls me most times and even drops motivational messages for me on WhatsApp. I have gone to her place only once. She did say she wanted to meet her daughter's man back then which was made me to go see her. She liked me afterwards and said she had taken me as a son.

Regarding her daughter, we have been communicating everyday since that September, even though we weren't seeing each other. Her levels of calling reduced in late December. By the third week of January, she wasn't picking my calls again.

She usually gave me series of excuses why she couldn't see me or I couldn't see her every weekend. It's either she's going to the market with her mum, attending to her sister's kids because of her busy schedule or she has cramps or Endsars protest or she was going to meet her project supervisor or whatever excuses she could come up with every weekend. Before we knew it, 3 months had passed.

The day before she stopped picking my calls, I called her, and she agreed to come and see me over the weekend. A day later, I called her to remind her of her visit, then she stopped picking my calls since then. I was shellshocked.

That was what prompted me to call her mum. Until then, her mum never knew we hadn't seen each other for months. I never reported her to her mum since we were always in good terms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sapien(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The essence of "failed relationships" is so that you can learn from it before getting into another. What has Op learnt from this one?

As it stands, he doesn't know why she's not communicating with him and he needs that information, so how can he know to avoid whatever it was that made this lady change towards him when he enters a new relationship.
You don't seem to understand. Go through my previous replies.

I spoke to her through her mum's phone, since she wasn't picking her phone. I asked her what the problem was, she said there is nothing happening to her. I asked if she was seeing another man, she said she wasn't that type of chick, that she does not have time for such. I also asked if I offended her or she caught me with any other woman, she said no. She was repeating "No Problem" as if her life depended on that phrase. I finally asked her if she was still interested in the relationship, she said yes. I called her the next day, she didn't pick again, despite giving her several missed calls.

It would smack of inferiority complex if I went to her place and saw her. I have tried my possible best to make it work but, apparently, she wouldn't give the relationship a chance any longer.

I have moved on. Even if she calls me back later, I don't see myself picking her calls ever again.

And she wouldn't even dare visit me without notifying me first.

I believe once communication collapses in a relationship, the relationship is as good as dead. I don't need to visit her before she communicates with me if she is sensible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by baralatie(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin I can see why she wanted out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.