Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls (51601 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Regex: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
That break up she initiates for no reason.

Add ubunja to the end of the bolded to get the real gist.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by CBARRY1: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
That doesnt concern us here.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SweetCunt97(f): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
PAWG:

mayorchimex is lucky, I remain beau-less.

People lost their lives during the pandemic, I lost my GF.

Her neighbor fvcked her. Sleazy a$$ girl
Mayor kini? Wo I'm looking for how to unfollow that contact sef. My bf ain't a nairalander.

I don't understand. You lost ur gf to the pandemic? shocked or she broke up with u
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by addexx: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
Thank you.

she ghost you, you ghost her too niqqa. She ain't responding to none of your calls, what other cue do you need bruv? Mehn move ya ass on.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by 001spice: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oga r u frm buhari family why r u so dumb to knw that she`s nt interested in the relationship anymore.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by harmony75: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
she still loves you she's only testing your patience if you're husband material... make out time go see her is like she's feeling you're taking her for granted so she wants to see how you can make efforts in your marriage.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
Good evening, Romancelanders. It's quite a lengthy read, so bear with me.

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

1. Do I disregard the mum's advice?

2. Do I still give this girl another chance after her blatant negligence?

Mods, you might do well by moving this piece to the front page.

Mumu Adult boys abound all over the World......

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SweetCunt97(f): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
addexx:

she ghost you, you ghost her too niqqa. She ain't responding to none of your calls, what other cue do you need bruv? Mehn move ya ass on.
Abi na, love should b mutual.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Regex: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
franchasng:
I never met my wife's parents nor siblings until the day I went to pay her dowry. She pleaded with me many times to come to her place, I never showed up.

Quality men are not usually easy to get so when a lady finds a quality man, she handles him with care. You belittled yourself before her in so many ways.

Why are Nigerian guys always in a hurry to meet the family members of their girlfriends Its a turn off.

Now listen and listen well, that girl is seeing another guy she considers far better than you and seeing you or picking your calls irritates her, ladies don't usually handle such things well unlike guys that can manage a community of ladies and all the ladies will be happy and fulfilled lol.

Stop believing that good ladies are scarce, they are not, in fact, I wished I could marry more wives cos I keep seeing super hot and good mannered ladies that deserve to be wife's, so I wonder why you single guys cling unto one girl thinking she is the only mother Theresa on earth.

Forget the nonsense that she used to help you, that's by gone and thank God she is the one playing herself not you, so forget the past memories and go find a better chick and don't ever accept her back because another guy have fu*cked her and only after that guy dumps her that she would come back to her senses. Unless she is a confirmed virgin with visible hymen, and she comes back with the hymen in tact and you use torchlight to confirm the hymen, don't ever accept her back, she doesn't love you, she doesn't respect you, she doesn't regard you.

Don't ever marry a girl that doesn't respect and regard you. Forget Love, respect, loyalty and submission from a woman is vital for any marriage to work.

Before I married my wife, she calls me more than 5 times a day and when I complain she would apologise and before you know it, she has called again despite having a very tight work schedule owing to the nature of her career. Now that she is my wife, she calls me more than 5 times everyday. Sometimes just to gist me or tell me irrelevant story that happened in her workplace or something like that which makes me laugh lol. Once a woman is in love, she wanna talk to you always, she will tell you every damn thing she does daily even when you don't ask.

Forget that babe completely, she doesn't worth the hype jareh .

And lastly as a single guy who is not yet married, you are not supposed to be dating just one girl. You are supposed to have at least 3 qualified wife materials and maybe 3 other parole. How can you tie yourself to one girl as a single guy that's looking for a wife Are you Pastor Kumuyi

The person weh dem call en name or think off and e no show, the person don die.

Na this evening I thought of you. I be like where franchasng deh, abi him don chop ban?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:

So them tell you say your gender dey love?? Wicked Species. Well na mumu adult boys dey suffer for una hands though. No be people like Me......grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sammirano: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
franchasng:
I never met my wife's parents nor siblings until the day I went to pay her dowry. She pleaded with me many times to come to her place, I never showed up.

Quality men are not usually easy to get so when a lady finds a quality man, she handles him with care. You belittled yourself before her in so many ways.

Why are Nigerian guys always in a hurry to meet the family members of their girlfriends Its a turn off.

Now listen and listen well, that girl is seeing another guy she considers far better than you and seeing you or picking your calls irritates her, ladies don't usually handle such things well unlike guys that can manage a community of ladies and all the ladies will be happy and fulfilled lol.

Stop believing that good ladies are scarce, they are not, in fact, I wished I could marry more wives cos I keep seeing super hot and good mannered ladies that deserve to be wife's, so I wonder why you single guys cling unto one girl thinking she is the only mother Theresa on earth.

Forget the nonsense that she used to help you, that's by gone and thank God she is the one playing herself not you, so forget the past memories and go find a better chick and don't ever accept her back because another guy have fu*cked her and only after that guy dumps her that she would come back to her senses. Unless she is a confirmed virgin with visible hymen, and she comes back with the hymen in tact and you use torchlight to confirm the hymen, don't ever accept her back, she doesn't love you, she doesn't respect you, she doesn't regard you.

Don't ever marry a girl that doesn't respect and regard you. Forget Love, respect, loyalty and submission from a woman is vital for any marriage to work.

Before I married my wife, she calls me more than 5 times a day and when I complain she would apologise and before you know it, she has called again despite having a very tight work schedule owing to the nature of her career. Now that she is my wife, she calls me more than 5 times everyday. Sometimes just to gist me or tell me irrelevant story that happened in her workplace or something like that which makes me laugh lol. Once a woman is in love, she wanna talk to you always, she will tell you every damn thing she does daily even when you don't ask.

And lastly as a single guy who is not yet married, you are not supposed to be dating just one girl. You are supposed to have at least 3 qualified wife materials and maybe 3 other parole. How can you tie yourself to one girl as a single guy that's looking for a wife Are you Pastor Kumuyi

Now this is a man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by dokyOloye: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
franchasng:

Mein niggah. grin
You is a correct alpha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by bantex4uu(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

DONT YOU THINK HER DEEPERLIFE CHURCH IS PRAYING TO SEE REVELATION WETHER YOU ARE HER HUSBAND OR NOT
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Drone95(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
E don happen

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by addexx: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:

zactly my point. She ain't feeling him no more. Prolly a new janitor has swept her of her feet , unam saying!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by mykelshowz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

she's pregnant for someone else bros.. Leave her and move on.. Don't be a simp.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SweetCunt97(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
SpicyMimi:

Don’t call her again. She might not be a bad person but not your God ordained spouse and this is usually the signs especially when your God ordained spouse is somewhere praying that God separates her hubby from the other woman so he can locate her. These were my prayers too and it worked!

Let God’s will be done, trust me His Will is the best and you’d forget this lady totally if she isn’t yours.
Omo this is a good prayer point! Lemme wait for midnight to fire the point, she must break his heart finish so I'll mend it

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by tonyson010(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
The first time I spoke to my in laws was the day I went to ask her hand in marriage with me. One thing you should know is that impatience and putting pressure on your spouse is a big turn off, you have to understand that there are times people want to take a break in a relationship that has lasted that long. Don't ever call her mum again, you are going to annoy her more, if she has once supported you financially, I think she's got good in her, give her time, even if you are married and are in love, there will be times she wants to be alone

Well said. Afford her space for now. Call her in 2-3wks time if she doesn't get back to u first. Even though it is very suspicious that she is moving on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SweetCunt97(f): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Evolutionlove:

So them tell you say your gender dey love?? Wicked Species. Well na mumu adult boys dey suffer for una hands though. No be people like Me......grin grin grin
Well, we love men who can provide shelter, security, food and basics of life and who can also lead and direct.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Beze992(f): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bola146:

It means he doesn't love the lady if he can find time to talk to her one on one, 4 years relationship to be thrown away just like that Haba now, so he know she resides or works? He can't just find time to check what is happening sad Maybe the lady warned him about lack of good communication and this guy didn't listen, now he has her time, Love is a sacrifice and total commitment! If you can't, it's a total madness. It doesn't mean they are not meant to be.

Believe me the '1-on-1 talk doesn't always make much of a difference if the other party is distracted and probably looking for a way out. Been in this sort of situation before and I tried the 'talk', I never got the closure I was looking for, rather it made me more confused and miserable,

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by stolaonipekun: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
my brother no 2much talk hre she know get excuse forget about her woman plenty with divine intervention u will see ur own

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:
[s]Well, we love men who can provide shelter, security, food and basics of life and who can also lead and direct.[/s]

Useless Fake Transactional Manipulative Shitty Love. No single pity from me to those Fooools you are manipulating. Gullible lots......grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Munzy14(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
If this is the case, then it's her loss, because once I find out it's another guy that's taking her attention, then it's officially over between us.

I think this is the reason she's scared of telling me anything. She probably wants to test both waters and see which is deeper.
U know it is over, but u are waiting for it to be official... Smh.

How sure are u,that this lady is ready for marriage? Humans behave abnormal when bent beyond elastic limit.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Xantel(f): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Was she complaining about one character of yours? If yes, change.

Be visiting her, you will know if she has another guy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Odoogu:
bro, at least try exercise some patience.
she ain't blocked your number yet neither is she rejecting your calls.
but you shouldn't "rely" on the mums advice, the girl in question could have made other "plans unknown" to her.
give her some space and try sort one or two important things to keep your mind off the issue.
if after sometime she doesn't call as it is convenient by you, you could call her, but not to bug or ask about the relationship( the strained one) only to ask how she faring and as a sharp guy you gonna be able to read the writing clearly.
In your mind you are sharp.
Girl hasn’t called him since last year, he should wait for her, after she must have satisfied her quest with another diçk she’ll come back to him. He should even call her after sometime to check on her well-being. What kind of man are you? If this isn’t low self esteem I wonder what is!

Value and respect yourself, if you don’t nobody will.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by jamesbridget13(f): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Somebody dey scatter her dada u dey there. You no see say VAL is close? That's y she stopped taking ur calls. She no want any interruption. Lolz. To be frank, she is seeing another man

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by LUGBE: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bros,you did not ask her how far during the yelutide season. Even if she has money you would have gotten her something no matter how small. You should be romantic. That lady is good,she is not hostile. There is something she really want to tell you but really do not know how to go about that.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by addexx: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
Nasty? Nah. I won't. That's why I have decided not to visit her place, otherwise I could have stormed her place, especially after her last episode.

don't get boozed up over this. be strong bruv , so many bitches (coughs) fishes in the ocean.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Humanoid01(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
Don't put all your eggs in one basket..give her some time and also look for a backup babe
A figurative statement doesn't apply to all cases. You can't just decide to play with people's emotions all because you don't want to "put all your eggs in one basket" . When you find the right one after lying to all of them, what happens to the rest?
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by abimbola74(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
arsenal444:
I like your courage, u are a man
Aswear, e get strong mind.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by ogyunging(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
The writing is on the wall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.