Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pregnancy For An Armed Robber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy For An Armed Robber (2226 Views)

When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. / What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X / can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by alagha: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
what would you do as a woman if you have been married for over 20 years without a child,

and suddenly you where raped by an arm robber and discovered you are pregnant after 2 months

would you abort or keep the pregnancy? matured views pls.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by iyatrustee(f): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
it only means your machine gun is not firing effectively grin grin grin as the woman involved, i would sure keep the pregnancy wink
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
Do i really have to imagine myself in such situation? grin
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by desholah(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^Just do wink . . .It would definitely answer to poster 's question cheesy

OP.
Wouldn't keep it. cool
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by iyatrustee(f): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^^ even if you have been trying for 20yrs undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by SexyDuby(f): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
20years of barreness isnt a joke oooo even if na mad man give u belle u'll still be happy. May God not make us barren(AMEN)

I'LL SURE KEEP D BABY!
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by MrCork17: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
alagha. Bro, are u pregnant for arm robber? undecided
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by iyatrustee(f): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^ crackhead! do men get pregnant whia you come from angry angry angry angry
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Arosa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^ crackhead! do men get pregnant whia you come from angry angry angry angry
This is 2011, anything can happen. undecided
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by MrCork17: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
iyatrustee (f). u ever been to London before? dont lie! undecided
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by iyatrustee(f): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
nope! you wanna take me tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by MrCork17: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
iyatrustee. U been on a plane before? dont lie! undecided
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by iyatrustee(f): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
why would i be on a plane when am always riding your cork wink wink
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
this topic has caused a very funny argument in my end, anyways,i will get the baby aborted

almost all the ladies said d man should even be ashamed that what he could not achieve in 20yrs took an arm robber just a couple of minutes and that the woman may have even been insulted and called names by d mans family members,so d baby should be allowed to leave with d man and his wife keeping d issue as secret forever
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by LadyT(f): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
No I dont think any child deserves that kind of history. Im 99% sure the husband will abuse the child in some way at some point it will cause problems. But having been barren for 20years if the woman is strong enough she should go it alone move away where people would not know the history of the mother or the child but that also brings about 34098324 problems when the child wants to know where he/she comes from.

May God not bring us this kind of misfortune.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
ARM ROBBER KE? 20 years no be childs o.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by aca77: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
I really sympathize with the husband in that situation. For 20 years you've been shooting off target while it took a ruthless bandit just a few minutes to pump hot shot into the wife and score a goal. The husband's ego and self-esteem would be permanently shattered if he ever knows. He might even kill the baby with his own hands. God forbid such.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by emmatok(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
LadyT:

No I dont think any child deserves that kind of history. Im 99% sure the husband will abuse the child in some way at some point it will cause problems. But having been barren for 20years if the woman is strong enough she should go it alone move away where people would not know the history of the mother or the child but that also brings about 34098324 problems when the child wants to know where he/she comes from.

May God not bring us this kind of misfortune.

Lady T,

Forget that 20 years barrenness, it will be difficult for any man to accept that child.

No man want to raise a Bastard with his money.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
i would rather adopt a child or possibly accept incest
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Tosinville(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
I prefer to go for an adoption with my wife rather than arm-Robber to impregnate my wife? thats a curse. I'll run away from that house & never comes back lol
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Nekai(f): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
I would not abort the pregnancy and I would ask my hubby to accept the baby as his own. The baby would be half robber, but half me as well. The baby would never have to know a thing about how he/she was concieved, since it would probably be damaging to the child to learn the true story.
The husband stayed in the marriage for 20 years with no child so he must truly love his wife enough to not make her go through an abortion.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Tosinville(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^Nekai, If am your husband i'll give you 10 hot slaps across the face for that kind of absurd advice & leave the home for you and your unborn kid to continue with your good life.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by emmatok(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
Keeping that child will be a stigma to both husband and wife for a very long time. In-fact the husband will suffer the stigma most.

If the woman wants to keep the child, the couple should justĀ  divorce .

If that couple really want their own child they can go for theĀ  In vitro fertilization (IVF) option undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by aca77: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2011
Judging from most women's responses here, it seems that the end always justifies the means with women. Just do it first by force or fire, and if they enjoy the process or outcome, then they're fine with it. But if you ask them for permission first before you do, they might never grant the permission. So in essence, with women, don't ask, just do it. Thats very bad. Only a very selfish and irrational person would even contemplate keeping such a baby. If you want a child so badly, you can adopt or something, rather than bear a child for a filthy armed robber. Where is your shame and dignity, oh woman?
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by alagha: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Do i really have to imagine myself in such situation? grin
what if it happens? God forbid abi ?

what about the person in question?
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by maclatunji: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2011
Super Story plus Nollywood Movie Plot. We have watched them now.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by furotex: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

alagha. Bro, are u pregnant for arm robber? undecided
mrs CHIMA , did you hear your big BROS. embarassed embarassedi laugh
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by MrsChima(f): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
Laugh at these nuts.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Ranoscky(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
iyatrustee:

do men get pregnant whia you come from angry
Arosa:

This is 2011, anything can happen. undecided
Lol.

Funny that!
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by iyatrustee(f): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
why are you quoting me
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by alagha: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
furotex:

mrs CHIMA , did you hear your big BROS. embarassed embarassedi laugh
i will cry now for u!
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Ranoscky(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
iyatrustee:

why are you quoting me
Kata dey worry u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pride Of A Woman Is Her Husband / OMG! Crushing On Someone Who Z Outa Your League / Leaked Sex Tape: Who Should Be Blamed, Guys Or Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.