Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Most Stressful University In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Stressful University In Nigeria (5120 Views)

Life As An Engineer And A Medical Doctor, Which Is More Stressful/challenging? / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by markjac01: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
Which is the most stressful university in Nigeria? (pls state your reason).
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
Not until u've experience d conditions in those various schools, u won't be able to tell.

Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Phate07(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2011

Different schools, different shit.
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by cherryll(f): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2011
MADONNA UNIVERSITY NIGERIA
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by mithel(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2011
oau for sure
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 08, 2011
Oau no doubtz, itz undisputed
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Tunsbobo(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2011
i don't think any other school can be as stressful as oau.
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by formular123triol(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2011
mr madonna univ,dem say every1 finks his own prob. is d greatest,hv bn nd studied in several univs in naija but i bet u oba awon univ(oau) dey 'so alagbara dole'.cmon prt 1 stdnt dey huzzle 4 ajose at early momo 4 lectures,read hardly 4 exams round d clock,cum rite d exam finish expectin an 'A' in ur result but 2 ur surprise u go jst see England 'E' as d best result.if we keep on analyzin walai 2 session7 go pass,
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by solomon201(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
hmmmm, make una come delta stress university Abraka una go hate!!!!,
wake up very early for class getting there only to find no entrance( everywhere don full even doors n windows)
our portal is delsuonLINE.com n indeed na here people really know wetin line be.
for medical screen u line up for 5 hrs only to get this( " come back 2morrow")

Guy e many ohhh
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by themantle: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2011

Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 09, 2011
Different school, different wahala. Unibadan is stressful than OAU. Try Unilorin, u go hear 'ween' nd etc

Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by wandecoal2(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2011
itz university of ilorin but we are still d best in nigeria
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by chamber2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2011
All of you should just go and shit down.what is important is what you make out of the university not how stressful the university is.No employer of labour will ask you how stressful your school is before giving you a job.

Stressful in what sense if i may ask?Every university is unique in its own way and students experience study related difficulties based on the type of professors they meet and the availability of learning materials. If OAU is stressful then what happens to some universities where there are not even seats or lecture halls?All Nigerian universities use the same curriculum as approved by NUC.So,the only difference may be in the teaching methodology,availability of study materials and the quality of the faculty.So,if you graduate from OAU,UI or Unilorin and think you are better than the other guy who graduates from a less prestigious university then you are dull and poorly informed.Everybody has the ability to perform irrespective of the institution he/she attends.What the institution does is to excite and guild you to learn.And here comes the real difference,some excite and guild more than others.Does a university really needs to be stressful if i may ask? Learning should be exciting and interesting and that is where our universities go wrong.Our students are made to think that learning is supposed to be stressful and boring.Everybody believes learning should be stressful because our poorly trained lecturers made it to be so.

Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by saintelias(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
hmmmmm,come unaab,dn u go knw say stress past stress,almost everything requires stress 4 unaab i.e
transport sress,lecture stress,farm stress.i doubt if any odr is as stressful as ds,
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by eljidy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
Unilorin is not even stressful at all but what students pass through in dt sch got no english name 4 it yet.unspeakable
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by emmabowin(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
Delta stress university (delsu)
reasons are just too numerous 2 mention
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Michael1213: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
2 me, d most stressful univ z mouau(michael okpara univ. Of agriculture).. Imagine a university runin ova 13 courses 4 a hundred level student wid a very chokd lecture hall datz alwayz as hot as a cooking pot placed on a stove 4 yonks..itz no joke pips..nw tel me, wat stress can be worse dan dat??
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by gokuu(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
What a lousy thread!
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Princeadebayo1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
OAU
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by babsomotde(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Before you can make comment on this topic, you must have been expelled from different schools, or changing schools like your clothes. Lol. I think the most stressful university is not in existence. It should be the most conducive university environment that can enhance students' performances. I can rate any yet. Thanks...Dr. Babs from www.edubabs.com

Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Idacrux: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
UNN
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Luckygurl(f): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Idacrux: UNN
SECONDED
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Olufemichael(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Try LASU, DEPT OF BIOCHEMISTRY FOR EXAMPLE.
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Osumare2013: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
What kinda thread is dis? Most stressful university. What has dat got to do with academics If u lyk make ur sch stressful pass hell, what matters is d knowlege impacted. Moreover, education is not supposed to be through stress. Studyin under stress is nonsense!
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by aliandro(m): 12:46am On Apr 01, 2013
University of lagos.especially faculty of science in combination with medical students in year 1,lecture theatre is always as hot as d surface of d sun.Relay race when it is tym 4 zly101.Galz wearing d xame dress she used 4 ovanyt 2 d centre of examination
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by kekakuz(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2013
You people have not seen nothing yet. Go to unibuja, u will wish u were an illiterate instead
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by jjstanley(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2013
hehehehe...i dey laff all of una wey dey call oau,unn,unilag,even unity skus etc....una don hear of UNISTRESS a.k.a UNIBEND(UNIBEN)?.....D most stressful uni in africa

Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Dumkele1: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
u can say dat again
jjstanley: hehehehe...i dey laff all of una wey dey call oau,unn,unilag,even unity skus etc....una don hear of UNISTRESS a.k.a UNIBEND(UNIBEN)?.....D most stressful uni in africa

Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Tare1(f): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2013
jjstanley: hehehehe...i dey laff all of una wey dey call oau,unn,unilag,even unity skus etc....una don hear of UNISTRESS a.k.a UNIBEND(UNIBEN)?.....D most stressful uni in africa
thank you jaare my brother. I never recover from the stress.....

Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by jjstanley(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Tare1: thank you jaare my brother. I never recover from the stress.....
UNIBEN na human BENDER

Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by Davidsonaau: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
u all should try the foremost Ambrose Alli University
Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria by omidan21: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Olufemichael: Try LASU, DEPT OF BIOCHEMISTRY FOR EXAMPLE.

As in Lasu oohh ma brother u are being seconded.chai.especially dat Biochem dept,where u go don dey count xtra year as far back as when in 200 level.pre-requisites wahala.I thank God for my capability en abilty to scale through.Its Real God's grace.I am Omobolanle,Graduate of Mathematics Dept 2012set.I Rep.

Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos / Urgent: I Need Contact Address Of Lasu Not E-mail Address / Abu Zaria Post-utme Information.