Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:04 AM

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths (54204 Views)

Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN / Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Kingkum: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
I'm not suprise.

The mu.mu Federal government is really making this guy to be a hero with their actions and inactions.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Ojiofor: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Where is TINUBU in all this matter?

I thought Tinubu was Screaming where is the cow?
Is Evans Fulani?

I’m just perplexed at how suddenly became mute grin

Jagaban don hide to show during election campaign.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by OritoJasi: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:

I want Tinubu to be President of Nigeria
So I could tell my children that Tinubu is one brave Yoruba man unlike his ancestors who were raped in the anus after helping Fulani achieve their dream

I want to see how Tinubu could be president of Nigeria without speaking up for his people when Fulani was fuckinggg their wives and children

Why Tinubu matter dey Pepper you ibos for body like this? If the guy manage become president like this, na to ban sniper for dis contry because the number of una wey go commit suicide go mehd oh.

11 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Okwyjesus:
Well. You need to swim the same ocean NK did before you can be accredited a true Freedom Fighter here.

Actually NK is strong. He swam the Atlantic and landed in UK. Very strong.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by T9ksy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
OritoJasi:

Why Tinubu matter dey Pepper you ibos for body like this? [b]If the guy manage become president [/b]like this, na to ban sniper for dis contry because the number of una wey go commit suicide go mehd oh.

IF, being the operative word. However, Nigeria's political analysts can perceive that the true "owners of nigeria" will never reward him for his support, with the keys to arsehole rock. They have no intention of doing so. Las las, they will give him the "Abiola treatment".

LOBATAN

#EndNigeriaNow
# YorubaNation

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by meccuno: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Is Evans Fulani?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Godsight: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
backnbeta:
What will it cost GSM to arrest Wakili or whatever that's terrorizing the farmers? Hmm...I guess it might cost him a second term (which his silence will automatically cost him anyway) undecided

Farmers in Oke Ogun need to wake up and stop crying because everyone that can help them is afraid of the oga at the top! If they don't have guns, they should go traditional!
Stop deceiving yourself woman,war are fought with weapons and strategies

Noting like traditional charms in warfare once your enemy is with a superior strategy/weapons,u are a loser that's the bitter truth

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by ujezeez(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
drama everywhere...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by RRodwave(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Arakunrin Sunday, You're too small to warn or fight the federal government.

I will advice you lay low or be made a scape goat .

Law low?

Na cause say fulani never do you something

Imagine if you're related to One of those people butchered by herdsmen

Or laying low in your house and one day dem storm there and you know wetin go happen

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why should he lay low?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
etrouble:

Is it Ekweremadu that has been fighting killer herdsmen in Igbo land?
Same person cautioned by his people with better beating. you are a slave. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by GreaterFuture3: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
BigSarah:
Well that's not a harsh move , they haven't sent assassins that claim to be military men after you yet... So you're a bit lucky
What are you saying? You no dey reason?
They know that Frontal attacks and Violence cannot work on him obviously, so this is what they will use.
Besides he has a lot of backing and Support, from Yoruba Christians and Muslims, The youths, Educated and literate, The Igbos, Nnamdi Kanu, the middle belt etc. Just to mention a few. So arresting him would obviously immediately trigger Serious problems Nationwide.
If they could Use Violence they would have, but in this situation they know it's not wise.
These Politicians/Elites/Presidency are Not Stupid people like Some may think, they are Smart too.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Ollygold(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
What is your problem about Tinubu

Is Evans Fulani?

[/quote]
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Xendre: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pls sunny next step
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by weslay: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Who is going to freeze the herdsman bank accounts?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by fedorahat: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bia is it Alexareportts that compile this rubbish

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Nauttyprof(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Is Evans Fulani?

Please, stop mentioning that man we all know what he is after and how he can sacrifice his people at the expense of his ambition. We have no true leader like Awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by fairheart(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Farid24224(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osheyy Superman grin

Warning the federal government..... tongue
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by AFONJACOW(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
We have gotten our new leader3, the jagaban of Yorubaland not all these wannabe Leaders , igboho we follow not thief tinubu , Oduduwa is a sure game
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Kingstanding: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

v. You're very stupid with your statement. If you don't want Ogun or sango to destroy your family watch the way you're going to talk to Chief Sunday Igboho.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by TemmyT002(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Is Evans Fulani?

Used to think the man is awesome but he just doesn't give a damn.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Mayng01(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigeria is finished
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by UncleKoboko: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up!

You think Sunday is like your Nnamdi cownu?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by AFONJACOW(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
We have gotten our new incorruptible leader igboho the Jagaban of Yorubaland not all these wannabe Leaders , igboho we follow not thief tinubu , Oduduwa is a sure game

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by fuckaholic25(f): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

igboho is a leader not a keyboard warrior like you!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by Iamzik: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

But miyetti Allah can give FG 7 days ultimatum shey

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by hopexter(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mokason288:
My question is

Is Evans Fulani?

What does Tinubu has to do with this issue or is Tinubu a political seat holder? Keep perplexing and don't mind your business undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths by fuckaholic25(f): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Please, stop mentioning that man we all know what he is after and how he can sacrifice his people at the expense of his ambition. We have no true leader like Awolowo.
if only you knew what Awolowo did!! wicked soul

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / 2023 Elections Vs June 12, 1993 Elections - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.