Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) - Agriculture (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) (963301 Views)

Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Starting A Plantain Farming. / We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by fungle(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2017
Turks:
Yes we supply Agrited birds from the reputable source. Thanks @shakyriri smiley
like i said i have a fledgling in Anambra and i need the best day old i can get, they tell me Agrited is the real deal.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
We supply the best broilers there are. Send us a whatsapp message or call us on 080xxxxxxxx
fungle:

like i said i have a fledgling in Anambra and i need the best day old i can get, they tell me Agrited is the real deal.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
Lol. I can't tell you for a fact that Agrited is the real deal. People have been complaining about Agrited of recent. Sayed
fungle:

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 15, 2017
Turks:
Lol. I can't tell you for a fact that Agrited is the real deal. People have been complaining about Agrited of recent. Sayed
Looks like all hatcheries are getting complains. To a large extent, i still feel its the hot weather around this period.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
NOt all the hatcheries o. But then again, the farmers are at the receiving end of it all.
EMMAACHILE:

Looks like all hatcheries are getting complains. To a large extent, i still feel its the hot weather around this period.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Buchika: 8:35pm On May 15, 2017
yemmit90:
Attention to everyone raising Broilers( small, medium and large scale farmers). I've been reading or hearing people lamenting on how poorly their birds were doing and i think this pieces of advise will help you guys maximize your profit irrespective of breed or farm you got your birds from.

Mash feeds are nonsense, if you really want to make a good profit in broilers, use Crumbles and pellets feeds. the worst crumble/pellet feed give better result than suppose nutrient filled mash feeds.

The reason is simple:

1. Unlike mash, each cubic of crumble or pellet contain the whole nutrients.

2. Birds eat more when giving crumbles or pellet than mash.

3. There is no room for partial eaten, unlike mash that some will be eating only maize or other will be eating soya or dust etc, crumble/pellet allow them to benefit 100% from every content in the feed.

In addition, use commercial made feed only. Give anticocci every 10 days untill 5 days to culling. Give them enough feed and clean water. Immuned them against CRD before 21 days. Multivitamin is very important, it aid their eating habbit.

For more info, consultancy service, start up requirements, or advises on Broiler, send mail to adebisiyemmit@gmail.com.

can you post the picture of this crumbles/pellets, and where can one get the crumbles/pellets to buy. gurus in the house has anyone tried the crumbles thing.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by yemmit90: 10:06pm On May 15, 2017
Buchika:
can you post the picture of this crumbles/pellets, and where can one get the crumbles/pellets to buy. gurus in the house has anyone tried the crumbles thing.

Dont have it on my phone to post now, but you can simply google it and see the sample. Crumbles and Pellets is available everywhere. Ask the major distributors, they will order it for you if they dont have. Though it is a little bit more expensive than Mash but the result is amazing and extremely worth it.

If you've never see where an animal is growing right before your naked eyes, then try Crumbles to prove me wrong.

Note: i'm not here to advertising or try to gain something by typing this, just want those who are complaining about growth of their birds to benefit from my findings free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 15, 2017
yemmit90:

Dont have it on my phone to post now, but you can simply google it and see the sample. Crumbles and Pellets is available everywhere. Ask the major distributors, they will order it for you if they dont have. Though it is a little bit more expensive than Mash but the result is amazing and extremely worth it.

If you've never see where an animal is growing right before your naked eyes, then try Crumbles to prove me wrong.

Note: i'm not here to advertising or try to gain something by typing this, just want those who are complaining about growth of their birds to benefit from my findings free of charge.
You are over exaggerating the advantages of pellets. Some products like Rico Gado have same prices for both pellets and mash.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by kajole(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2017
Looking for a job as a farm manager or employee. Willing to relocate to any state in Nigeria. 08138741301
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by yemmit90: 10:38pm On May 15, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

You are over exaggerating the advantages of pellets. Some products like Rico Gado have same prices for both pellets and mash.

I doubt this. Please give me their contacts, i wont mind testing their products.

Have you used both before you started accusing me of exaggerating?

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by fungle(m): 4:07am On May 16, 2017
Turks:
We supply the best broilers there are. Send us a whatsapp message or call us on 080xxxxxxxx
Thanks, but i can't see the full number. give ur whatsapp number that i may contact u.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 5:57am On May 16, 2017
fungle:

Thanks, but i can't see the full number. give ur whatsapp number that i may contact u.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 16, 2017
yemmit90:

I doubt this. Please give me their contacts, i wont mind testing their products.

Have you used both before you started accusing me of exaggerating?
Vitalfeed use pellets and Rico Gado use both pellets/mash in their feed products. I have used all of them.

Where is your location?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Bekenma12: 6:27pm On May 16, 2017
obstead200:
do u have this type of drinker below?
If u do have it, Pls quote me in your reply so that I will contact u

Yes I have it...

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by almeida3: 6:28am On May 17, 2017
Gurus in the house! Who has had experience with this?
One or two of my laying birds usually shout out load at night. When we get to the pen, we find them lying and unable to walk. After observing them we don't discover any wound or blood stain. We searched the pen thoroughly yesterday immediately after the incident but didnt find anything. What could be the problem?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by BenZyncla(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Contact Signature.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by mickybeejay(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2017
Pls is there anybody in the house who knows how to tackle fowl pox organically?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 17, 2017
mickybeejay:
Pls is there anybody in the house who knows how to tackle fowl pox organically?

Rub palm oil on affected parts.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by mickybeejay(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
Rub palm oil on affected parts.
Thanks a bunch
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by obstead200(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
Bekenma12:

Yes I have it...
inbox me ur price pls. Or drop ur digits
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by GidiPrince: 8:52pm On May 17, 2017
Hello house,

It's a week today that I transferred my pulleys from deep litter to the cage. They are yet to use the nipple drinkers effectively since then. I have to give water with cups when they seem to be very thirsty and weak. I usually tap the nipples to direct their attention to it but they are more interested in perching my hands. Please what can I do to make them use it well cos they are getting close to start laying and I don't want further delay. Currently 16+weeks.

Thanks in advance
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Bekenma12: 7:24am On May 18, 2017
obstead200:
inbox me ur price pls. Or drop ur digits

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by PoWConsulting: 8:05am On May 18, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business plan on Grasscutter farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

4. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

5. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

6. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

7. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

8. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging... Plantain Flour Production, Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging, Improved Snail farming, Improved Plantain farming... There's MORE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information
WhatsApp: +2347039664655
Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bolapfish(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2017
Old layers for sale.....ikorodu, lagos is the location. You can reach me on 08091572413
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by adedapodvirus001(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2017
please house, my birds are affected with Newcastle disease. which antibiotics should I use. can I combine amoxycol and doxygen
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bolapfish(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2017
adedapodvirus001:
please house, my birds are affected with Newcastle disease. which antibiotics should I use. can I combine amoxycol and doxygen

I'm not sure if those will work but you can vaccinate with lasota to prevent further spread.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
adedapodvirus001:
Use admacine or gumbocine
Add polidine
Treat for five days

Vaccinate with lasota if necessary
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bigthingz: 7:41am On May 19, 2017
Jofez:
I'll advice you administer alongside with Admacine in case it happens to be enteritis. It has similar symptom with coccidiosis
OK..thank you.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Bekenma12: 8:09am On May 19, 2017
kioboy:

Oga Turks do you have contact for this type of nipple drinker?

We have all kind of nipple drinker and cages

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by kioboy(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2017
Bekenma12:

We have all kind of nipple drinker and cages

please where is your location? chat me on whatsapp 09068474771
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by treasure1990(f): 10:24am On May 19, 2017
Hi am new here I really want to start a poultry farm my question how much will it cost me to start with 500 birds broilers.? From kano

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (280) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.