Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) - Agriculture (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) (962548 Views)

Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Starting A Plantain Farming. / We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Opemipo231:

Thanks bro. Can I mix amprolium with menthofin and conflox for the birds?
I don't know about menthofin but amprolium and conflox can be mixed.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by baggiosne: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2017
adaeze91:
pls gurus in the house where can i get good point of lay at affordable price, pls i need help i am a newbie
ur location?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ebony0074real: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
please i need names of growth bosster broiler feeds and were i can get them.
please my broiler are almost 12weeks and they are not grow enough to sell.
please i need your help
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ebony0074real: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
ietobi:

the truth is that those antibiotics usually suppress the growth of broilers n birds in general and in any way they are used as either preventive or curative measures. this means they have both advantages and disadvantages but in my view the disadvantages outweighs the advantages. this is the main reason why approach like the organic method of raising birds came up aside other advantages not excluding the health benefit of the raised broilers to human consumption. If you want us to talk more you can drop us whatsapp no here or reach me via iekwonu@yahoo.com. I ll show you these things free of charge.
MY WATSAP NO. 080340-seven-six-700
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Chikach: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is something i dont seems to understand...... Fellow farmers pls why do we need to give Day old birds antibiotics during their 1st 5days?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Chikach: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
ebony0074real:
please i need names of growth bosster broiler feeds and were i can get them.
please my broiler are almost 12weeks and they are not grow enough to sell.
please i need your help

My advice
Just sell of the birds..... Because you are already running loss... Estima 300 is a very good brioler growth boost
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bigthingz: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
bigthingz:

The pen is well ventilated.
Deworning was done on the 8th of june.
Drug alfamisole.
Oral.
Lasota was administered on the 16th of june for room c and 17th of July for room B.Yes they are drinking enough clean water.
Theft and pilfering.. Reasonable level of trust. Still awaiting your respond
still awaiting responds from the house
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Chikach: 5:47am On Aug 09, 2017
bigthingz:
still awaiting responds from the house

Give the 2100 birds 10.5 bags of feed daily....... Animal care layer or hybrid layer..... Den give Ocs boost for 7days.... You will see result in 2weeks

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by almeida3: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2017
abbeyforex:
New 96 birds/set galvanized battery cage available for sale in Ibadan.
Blinder for those that practice deep litters also available sale

My chickens are pecking each other !! How to stop and why ? This could be a serious problems !!!
This is the most popular and best selling ( Vision Block )aka: Blinders/Peepers anti peck device used by many commercial chicken farms.Prevents your expensive birds from pecking each other or eggs . Easy to apply and excellent for birds, chickens.

Pm me for more details

I sent you a pm
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by hisdon: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please help I have this problem with my 15wk old bird. see the pics and water is also come out of the eyes like tears. What will I do. Pox vaccine was given.

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by adaeze91(f): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
baggiosne:
ur location?
Enugu though i am in Lagos for now
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by kioboy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
hisdon:
Please help I have this problem with my 15wk
old bird. see the pics and water is also come
out of the eyes like tears. What will I do.
Pox vaccine was given.

treat CRD, tylodox
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Dimejimichael(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Genius in the house, Pls help me out...
My cockerel poo is watering, to d extend dat all d wood shaving were so wet dat I nid to change it..
Pls wat are dey suffering from?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bigthingz: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chikach:

Give the 2100 birds 10.5 bags of feed daily....... Animal care layer or hybrid layer..... Den give Ocs boost for 7days.... You will see result in 2weeks
thanx a lot . BT the 2100 birds where separated into rm A and rm B. Each having 1050. Rm A got to 23 crates now 19/20 rm B got to 31 now 23. Both were fed hybrid 5bags each. Due to the drop in production and drop in the price of egg I had to reduce their feeds to 4 each ..increasing it to 10.5 now will take me below breakeven. Am realy worried right now ..pls guide me more .
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by hisdon: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
kioboy:

treat CRD, tylodox
Thank you. What is CRD?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2017
For your quality and healthy day old chicks and poultry supplies and accessories.

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Chronic Respiratory Disease.
hisdon:

Thank you. What is CRD?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by lanre2009: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Chronic Respiratory Disorder....Still a learner but i have been following the thread.... grin

hisdon:

Thank you. What is CRD?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by crownzade(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Point of lay birds for sale at affordable price. contact: 07035005822 location:Agbado Ijaiye Lagos
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Dimejimichael(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Pls Wat are d symptoms of CRD and aw to cure
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Dimejimichael:
Pls Wat are d symptoms of CRD and aw to cure
More glaring one is snoring. Antibiotics like Est mix is good to go
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by abbeyforex(m): 4:11am On Aug 12, 2017
still available

abbeyforex:
New 96 birds/set galvanized battery cage available for sale in Ibadan.
Blinder for those that practice deep litters also available sale

My chickens are pecking each other !! How to stop and why ? This could be a serious problems !!!
This is the most popular and best selling ( Vision Block )aka: Blinders/Peepers anti peck device used by many commercial chicken farms.Prevents your expensive birds from pecking each other or eggs . Easy to apply and excellent for birds, chickens.

Pm me for more details

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by almeida3: 4:49am On Aug 12, 2017
abbeyforex:
still available

How do we contact you? You are not replying your P.M
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Chikach: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
bigthingz:
thanx a lot . BT the 2100 birds where separated into rm A and rm B. Each having 1050. Rm A got to 23 crates now 19/20 rm B got to 31 now 23. Both were fed hybrid 5bags each. Due to the drop in production and drop in the price of egg I had to reduce their feeds to 4 each ..increasing it to 10.5 now will take me below breakeven. Am realy worried right now ..pls guide me more .

Bros you have to increase it to 10.5bags and give ocs boost for 7days ......you will get a total of not less than 56crates of eggs after 3weeks....... Some of them are not laying because the food is not enough so the are staying alive for you........ Oya answer? By what time do the finish the food you give them daily
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Munzy14(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chikach:

Bros you have to increase it to 10.5bags and give ocs boost for 7days ......you will get a total of not less than 56crates of eggs after 3weeks....... Some of them are not laying because the food is not enough so the are staying alive for you........ Oya answer? By what time do the finish the food you give them daily
hahahaha chika you won't kill me. that line staying alive for him though...
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by abbeyforex(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
almeida3:

How do we contact you? You are not replying your P.M

check my signature . zero 7 zero thirty four thirty eight 9107

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Biotics: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Pigs, Livestock, Laying Birds, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

It has been proven in ruminant i.e. livestock that when molasses accounts for more than 50% of the diet, the digestibility of all types of feeds that accompany the molasses is depressed often to the point of only half the value recorded when molasses is not given.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Kindly call or Whatsapp 09096429203 to place your order.

Thanking you for your Patronage.

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by baggiosne: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Biotics:
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Pigs, Livestock, Laying Birds, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

It has been proven in ruminant i.e. livestock that when molasses accounts for more than 50% of the diet, the digestibility of all types of feeds that accompany the molasses is depressed often to the point of only half the value recorded when molasses is not given.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Pls my dearest bosses

in the house, I'm a new farmer who just ventured into the world of agriculture, poultry farming to say!, pls i Av set up everything dat i needed to do, expect to order for a day old chicks, and I'm starting with the broiler production based on the knowledge I have acquired so far in here, now my question n plead is dat i need house to guide me on the reliable source I can order from, i resides in ibadan n dats where my poultry is,, just give names of a reliable company with good birds n i shall definitely handle the rest, tanks so much
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by ebony0074real: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chikach:

My advice
Just sell of the birds..... Because you are already running loss... Estima 300 is a very good brioler growth boost

were can I get estima 300 pls
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Alubosa: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
baggiosne:
Pls my dearest bosses

in the house, I'm a new farmer who just ventured into the world of agriculture, poultry farming to say!, pls i Av set up everything dat i needed to do, expect to order for a day old chicks, and I'm starting with the broiler production based on the knowledge I have acquired so far in here, now my question n plead is dat i need house to guide me on the reliable source I can order from, i resides in ibadan n dats where my poultry is,, just give names of a reliable company with good birds n i shall definitely handle the rest, tanks so much

My guy talk to Oga Turks. His integrity is unquestionable. He's also in Ibadan-I guess. And he will guide u through as if the investment is his own

Turks:
For your quality and healthy day old chicks and poultry supplies and accessories.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Biotics: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2017

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD [/b]and has strong [b]NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to animal's and man's health.

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by baggiosne: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Alubosa:

My guy talk to Oga Turks. His integrity is unquestionable. He's also in Ibadan-I guess. And he will guide u through as if the investment is his own

i ll need his address n how to meet, cos I'm in need of it now

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (280) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.