Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) - Agriculture (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) (963284 Views)

Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Starting A Plantain Farming. / We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 5:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Contact us.
baggiosne:
i ll need his address n how to meet, cos I'm in need of it now

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by baggiosne: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Turks:
Contact us.
thanks
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by amyzon: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
So finally, we are stepping into poultry, thou we are starting small ( 100 birds) but we need to taste first. I will upload some pics . critics and advice will be appreciated
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bigthingz: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=Chikach post=59410189]

Bros you have to increase it to 10.5bags and give ocs boost for 7days ......you will get a total of not less than 56crates of eggs after 3weeks....... Some of them are not laying because the food is not enough so the are staying alive for you........ Oya answer? By what time do the finish the food you give them daily[/okquote] OK will do jus that. Thanks a lot. Will update you
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
BOSSES PLEASE!

How can we control EXCESS PUPA/MAGGOT FLOW on our poultry farm!

It is killing and irritating

DDFORCE... INSECTICIDE Ain't working

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bigthingz: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017

Bros you have to increase it to 10.5bags and give ocs boost for 7days ......you will get a total of not less than 56crates of eggs after 3weeks....... Some of them are not laying because the food is not enough so the are staying alive for you........ Oya answer? By what time do the finish the food you give them daily[/okq
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bigthingz: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=bigthingz post=59572693][/quote] OK will do jus that
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by bigthingz: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2017

Bros you have to increase it to 10.5bags and give ocs boost for 7days ......you will get a total of not less than 56crates of eggs after 3weeks....... Some of them are not laying because the food is not enough so the are staying alive for you........ Oya answer? By what time do the finish the food you give them daily[/ quote] ok
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by iseeicome: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Mickey02(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2017
I want to venture into poultry farming and rear broilers. I have a building already in place with a capacity of 200 chickens. What more does it take to realise my goal.
Target: I wants to make a good no of broilers available for sale by December and if end achieved, I can do this for a lifetime.
Pls fellow enthusiastic, help me notably in words of advise and contributions. I anticipate your response
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Chikach: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mickey02:
I want to venture into poultry farming and rear broilers. I have a building already in place with a capacity of 200 chickens. What more does it take to realise my goal.
Target: I wants to make a good no of broilers available for sale by December and if end achieved, I can do this for a lifetime.
Pls fellow enthusiastic, help me notably in words of advise and contributions. I anticipate your response

So what do you rilly wanna know?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Place your order today.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Turks:
Place your order today.
What feed do you recommend for turkey especially below 8 weeks?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Turks: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Topfeed superstarter mixed with soy-bean meal or feathermeal.
EMMAACHILE:

What feed do you recommend for turkey especially below 8 weeks?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by olamides1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

HOW MUCH IS UR DAY OLD BROILER
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by NOHWEAH(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
18 weeks old point of lay pullets available for sale at ogbomoso, oyo state. Asking price - #1500(negotiable). Contact- 07030511062 or 08038645848
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Mickey02(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chikach:

So what do you rilly wanna know?
First I want to know the nutritional requirements for broilers and their allergies. The precautions to be undertaken and what have you
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by eddyline(m): 12:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Turks:
Topfeed superstarter mixed with soy-bean meal or feathermeal.
at what ratio sir?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by TollyD: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
ennyhola:
BOSSES PLEASE!

How can we control EXCESS PUPA/MAGGOT FLOW on our poultry farm!

It is killing and irritating

DDFORCE... INSECTICIDE Ain't working

Mix larvacide in their feed. It will regulate insect growth in their droppings and reduce/eliminate odor.

"www.animalcare-ng.com › Home › PRODUCTS › Premixes & Additives
DESCRIPTION: Powder: Insect growth regulator poultry feed additive, DOSAGE: 250g-500g/ton of poultry feed for 4-6 weeks or until fly population is under ..."
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by yungchase(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2017
If you are in need of tippers/tractors/trucks and van for transportations and business at a affordable prices, then please contact the phone number to find out more. Contact number. 08066504003

Use the link below to view one of the items for sale.
https://gopanta.com/vehicles/trucks-vans/mercedes-benz-tipper_i2379
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by mecuzee(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
We can guide you all the way...

Mickey02:

First I want to know the nutritional requirements for broilers and their allergies. The precautions to be undertaken and what have you

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Mickey02(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2017
mecuzee:
We can guide you all the way...
Okay... Thanks in advance
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Mickey02(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2017
How many day old chick can mature by december. Hope u got my question?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Okadalifestyle(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mickey02:
How many day old chick can mature by december.
Hope u got my question?
1000 and chicks can reach table size by December. With minimum 2.8kg. That's is for meat production.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Okadalifestyle(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
I have being substituting eggshell meal for bone meal for my broilers and they are doing great. No effect on their litter or performance so far. My birds are 9weeks plus 2.9kg and can stand well. Eggshell is a good and cheap calcium supplement if you have access to it in your area.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by olamides1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Okadalifestyle:
I have being substituting eggshell meal for bone meal for my broilers and they are doing great. No effect on their litter or performance so far. My birds are 9weeks plus 2.9kg and can stand well. Eggshell is a good and cheap calcium supplement if you have access to it in your area.
how old are they I mean ur broilers
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by baggiosne: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
olamides1:
haha , he just mentioned 9 weeks now, I beg always read carefully, nice one bro, which feed are u given them, I mean commercial one or ure making feed on ur own?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Mickey02(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Okadalifestyle:
1000 and chicks can reach table size by December. With minimum 2.8kg. That's is for meat production.
Thanks...
The time has come let me begin sth

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by obstead200(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2017
kioboy:

treat CRD, tylodox
I had similar issue. Used ciprofloxacin and viracid, It cleared within a week. Except one bird that became chronic. Finally had to cull the bastad
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Okadalifestyle(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
olamides1:
9weeks.
baggiosne:
haha , he just mentioned 9 weeks now, I beg always read carefully, nice one bro, which feed are u given them, I mean commercial one or ure making feed on ur own?
I use Vita feed superstarter for four weeks and start finisher immediately. I also incorporate a lot of organic products like garlic and ginger mix in water for 10days.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by hisdon: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
obstead200:
I had similar issue. Used ciprofloxacin and viracid, It cleared within a week. Except one bird that became chronic. Finally had to cull the bastad

Thank you. Did you mix them together and
in what ratio.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by MrLekan95(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Production cage needed at affordable price... (1000 Capacity) Location-: kwara state Contact-:08175027586

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (280) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.