Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! (2809 Views)

Poll: Will You be Voting Out PDP in the Elections?

Yes: 83% (49 votes)
I cant Vote: 16% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

REVEALED! Meet 11 Citizens Who Used Social Media To Chase PDP Out Of Benue / APC Is Sweeping PDP Out!!! / Acn Has Scared Pdp Out Of Lagos –fashola ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by LoveKing(m): 5:41am On Apr 07, 2011
Please sign Your name here if You want to kick PDP out of power and the presidency. We have had enough, lets get some change for a start.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by LoveKing(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2011
I sign my name here Loveking. Lets bundle PDP out of Nigeria.Lets have a diverse effective party system and not a monopoly. We need a government that will be held accountable for what it does.a government for the man on the streets.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Signed with my Initials : T.B.T.B.S

! !
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 07, 2011
i am signed up PDP MUST GO
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by adejimota: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2011
Jide Hasan Offor Adejimota. I'll be voting out PDP this saturday. grin
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by friedrice1: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2011
rot in Hell, PDP. your time is up.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Abbycrown(f): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2011
PDP has failed. I wish I could vote.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2011
Nigerians need change. PDP is a scourge on Nigerians.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by denko(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2011
poster what are your emphasis, which party is good for nigerians,cpc that has internal crisis for just few months of foundation. take kano, katsina for instance they have no guber. candidates pls use your brain before post.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Kenyy: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2011
I sign in because My generator is now working 24/7. Power is in deed improving!
BUHARI/BAKARE(CPC)@April 16, 2011.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by stormm: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2011
I sign in oooo
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by juventino: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2011
Wish you all success, Long Life and GOODLUCK grin
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by koyuid(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2011
signed in already!
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by tunnytox(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2011
denko:

poster what are your emphasis, which party is good for nigerians,cpc that has internal crisis for just few months of foundation. take kano, katsina for instance they have no guber. candidates pls use your brain before post.

That makes it even better to vote them as they'll not become too strong like the PDP this will give room for checks and balances
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by ideylaff: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2011
Signed

F K PDP, angry
===============
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Pataki: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2011
I am PATAKI, and I approve this thread.

Totally signed in!
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2011
oyb signing in
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by 10cirenoh: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2011
10cirenoh signing in.

PDP, back to the backseat.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by apoti(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2011
apoti signing in
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by damoche07(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2011
As for me and my house we will vote ALL PDP candidates out.So help me God.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Stogwu123: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Me? E, don teh wen i sign in. Red card to PDP
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by sheriffman(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2011
SHERIFFMAN waz hia,kick PDP POLIO outta 9ja
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by LoveKing(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2011
PDP POLIO lol
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by HamidO1(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2011
I hate to use the word hate but I hate PDP sha. Lol

12 years with nothing to show, only a fool will think PDP has anything to offer. PDP must die
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Kennyblues(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Kennyblues came, saw and will conquered, I cast PDP to the outer darkness (pit of hell) where you will gnash your teeth
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by blinx4real(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2011
[size=20pt]I reject PDP in my life and those of my loved ones IJN[/size]
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2011
Hamid O:

I hate to use the word hate but I hate PDP sha. Lol

12 years with nothing to show, only a fool will think PDP has anything to offer. PDP must die

Those of you who think that Ngieria's problem date back to onluy 12 years ago are either ignorant or just being mischievious.

Buhari was a governor of one of the Northern states (after the civil war), has the minister for petroluem under OBJ's military regime (and was of course eyeing the seat of power). Just after four, he led gang misguided soldiers like IBB and Abacha to STEAL the power from Shagari.

These men have been around since our independence until now. Gowon was just 26 when he became head of state. It is not about the PDP, it is about the individuals. The military boys has been running the show ever since independence.

"Vote PDP out" is only a cheap propaganda. In Kano, Abacha's son is not PDP but CPC.

Donald Duke was PDP and he was great. "The Buhari on the rescue" gist is only afanfare. Nigerians are too gullible. The change we need has taken place and Jonathan is that change.

WE have never seen such a commitment to a free and fair elections, such a commitment to an independent INEC. The tyrant called Buhari has never changed, raahter than campaign on issues, he is busy singing the songs of "war". While Jonathan is campaigning, Buhari is complaining.

The change we need is here.

This is out of love for Nigeria. Some of us saw Buhari and his regime of repression. This man is not a democrat. He is anti democracy.  Buhari will take Nigeria backwards. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Muza(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2011
Signed, I'm helpin to vote out PDP nd vote in BB
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Revealed: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2011
I cannot sign in. GOODLUCK is it. Is it the AUTOCRATIC CONGRESS OF NIGERIA, THE TINUBU FAMILY PARTY U WANTED ME SO SIGN IN FOR? FAR FROM IT. FASHOLA IS THE ONLY CREDIBLE MAN IN THAT PARTY ALL OTHER CANDIDATE CAN NOT GET MY VOTE.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2011
I, my whole family and everything that belongs to me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Signing in with all pleasure.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by zeeleso(f): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
PDP if allowed would sell nigeria to the highest bidder and pocket the money.
Re: Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! by omo9ja1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
I endorse my name - DPD must go!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? / Pension Reforms Task Team Uncovers 71,133 Ghost Pensioners / Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo's Grandson Turns Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.