Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm (7937 Views)

Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by voiceoutng(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2011
Osaze was with an Interview with Brilla Fm, where he apologized on air to Samson Siasia, that he was mis understood, he was only expressing his opinion, after he pleaded with the Eagles coach that he wanted to leave early and treat his injury, but left anyway without an approval, and that was his mistake, and later read somethings in the paper that got him angry, whereby he now expressed his personal feelings on twitter, but accepted responsibility and apologized.

http://www.nigeriansportsforum.com/index.php/topic,92.0.html
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by semid4lyfe(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
Osaze sef undecided

Ok, I forgive you on behalf of Siasia and all Nigerians.

Word of advice. . .Nigerians love Samson Siasia madly so criticising him will only incur their wrath.

No do am again, so gbo?

Oya, go and sin no more grin
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by aieromon(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
I need an audio clip,please.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by medjai(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2011
Good boy
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by GMcompere: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
Osaze! Osaze! Osaze!!!!

How many times did I call you ?

Oya go and dobale (prostrate) for SiaSia now.

If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings (Coaches)
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Babypinkyz(f): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
Story!
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Dotman01(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
sin no more. . . boy
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by collinsJn(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
My Mum Always Tells Me,Instead Of 2 Do An Act,dat Will Make U 2 APPOLOGISE,It's Better Not 2 Do d Act @ All.Osaze,U Knew U Were Suppose 2 Get An Approval b4 Leaving d Camp,u Left Witout An Approval.Only 4 U 2 Go On Ur Twitter Page Talking Rubbish.GROW UP MAN.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by seedord247(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
aieromon:

You no get radio for house abi you no get all this nokia wey dem sell for 3k
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Donshegxy10(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
Son, your sin are forgiven, Go and sin no more!!!
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by ifyalways(f): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
seedord247:

Haa

Did u listen to the so-called interview or hear him apologizing?
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by seedord247(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2011
ifyalways:

Haa

Did u listen to the so-called interview or hear him apologizing?

ask the poster . . . . . . sey na mi post ma ni?
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by icconium(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
Osaze needs to learn that in life when people tends to approve of u and appreciate u so much it becomes very easy to allow such applause to get into ones head this is exactly what has happened i also believe he has learn his lesson but Osaze needs to call Siasia and applogize to him one on one not thru the media.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Sarahluv(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
Osaze is man enough to acknowledge his mistakes. Good for him.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Two4Two(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2011
Any one who sins and prays for forgiveness will be forgiven. So my son Osaze your sins are forgiven go in peace and be a good boy.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by satani22: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
put it in writing to be published in the national dailies
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by ifyalways(f): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
aieromon:

seedord247:

One wud assume u listened to the so-called interview.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by saintneo(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
rubbish!
he an injured player, played against liverpool less than a week later - with the strength of an eagle.
apologies my foot.
5-match ban is my recommendation.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by snowdrops(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
No need to dwell on the past. The apology is meant for Siasia and no one else. So you gys should stop whinging and let's forge ahead.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by hannie: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
Osaze ko . . .Osasuna ni!!!

I have always told twats like Ibime that Osaze and Obafemi need not be near the Super Eagles team, when he lampooned previous coaches they were busy defending him, now its about Sia1 u all wonder why he is so stewpid ?

no be the ediot wey go play well against Liverfluke days after ?

abeg . . .make dem drop the ediot jare . . .anyone who openly lashes out at his coach MUST be dropped until he's learnt his lessons the hard way! cool
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by dave2(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
snowdrops:

No need to dwell on the past. The apology is meant for Siasia and no one else. So you gys should stop whinging and let's forge ahead.

Then why are u here?

saintneo:

rubbish!
he an injured player, played against liverpool less than a week later - with the strength of an eagle.
apologies my foot.

I couldn't have agreed less cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kudos man wink wink wink wink
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by nbltech(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
Osaze! we love siasia soo much,so dnt try dat again.go and sin no more!

3.5G USB UNISERSAL MODEM @N5,999

3.5G/3G HSDPA Universal USB Modem
*7.2Mbps maximum downlink
*Works with MTN, Zain, Glo & Etisalat
*MicroSD Slot (Can be used as flash drive)
*SMS Capable
*Phonebook functionality
*Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7
*Plug & Play (No CD Driver required)

For Enquiries/purchase contact:

LAGOS
Chuks Electronics Nigeria
3 Ikosi Road(Ketu Bus Stop)
Ikosi - Ketu, Lagos

Mobile: 0806-307-3821

Plz ask for Monday when you get to the building.

LAGOS - ALABA International Market
OSSYCACO Nigeria Limited
Shop App 25, Apostolic Plaza
ALABA International Market
OJO, Lagos
Mobile:

ABUJA
TEE & N KONNECTION NIG. LTD
Block J, Suite 15 (J15)
SKY Memorial Complex, Wuse 5
0803-391-8429
Phone: 0803-391-8429

Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by eghost247(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by mrjingles(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
d boy don try, just land him a fine (£5-£10k) and either donate it to a charity of his choice or use the money to organize a party for the team.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by victorkc(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
This guy sef,his temperament is his ondoing.
At any slightest incident, he blows like fire,at the end of the day he starts regretting. He still has a long way to go in keeping cool,needs to mature,
This may cost him captainship of any club or team if it is his turn, unless he matures mentally.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by botson(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
That's a good boy, please lets 4give me,
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Iyineda(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
Osaze and Ike Uche are the only 2 decent strikers we have left. We need Odemwingie. I'm glad he apologized hand hope that it won't create further tension in the Eagles' camp.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by delegiwa(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
victorkc:

This guy sef,his temperament is his ondoing.
At any slightest incident, he blows like fire
,at the end of the day he starts regretting. He still has a long way to go in keeping cool,needs to mature,
This may cost him captainship of any club or team if it is his turn, unless he matures mentally.

Is not semi-Russian with some vodka blood,,,lols
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by rolexx: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
Good for him to have own up and apologize to the one who gives him chances to be appreciated by Nigerians by involving him in competitions including the last Olympic. Osas, Nigerians Love SIA 1, they love you too. Dont fall hands! U r forgiven!
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by fxtopedia(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
I see you becoming great for taking this STEP. No more ''big boys''
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by comechop(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
saintneo:

rubbish!
apologies my foot.

yaaaawn

5 match ban? from what? playing with the NF(ailed)A? LOL!! yes! That would teach him next time!! That child! How dare he??!!

. . . right
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by amumex: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
Osase is a human being like wise siasia. we can offend each other but the earlier one appologize is the best.

so my guy you are forgiving.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus 4 Surgery On 23 Sick Brazilian Kids / NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach / Victor Ikpeba And His Supersport Match Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.