Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 PM

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria (94083 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Infolenka: 1:56am On Feb 12, 2021
Who says tomboys can't be sexy?

She's @Liquorose on instagram

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Infolenka: 1:59am On Feb 12, 2021
More.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 12, 2021
this one is no toyboy grin
she is just dressed up in shirts and shorts
toyboys dont exhibit any sort of sexuality

432 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Infolenka: 2:28am On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
this one is no toyboy grin
she is just dressed up in shirts and shorts
toyboys dont exhibit any sort of sexuality

She's a tomboy though.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Infolenka:

She's a tomboy though.
as in a real tomboy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 12, 2021
Infolenka:

Tom boys don't exude much femininity, not that one size fits all though.
You and thick thighed women.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 2:52am On Feb 12, 2021
Sweet

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Tomboy=Lesbian in making

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Ottyn01(m): 3:02am On Feb 12, 2021
She's pretty cool

3 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Boxer007(m): 3:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Infolenka:

Tomboy how? i will make the half cast babe my baby mother!!!angry

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by walosky(m): 3:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Pls just give me the Tomboy I will manage

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by GeneralPula: 3:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Nah everything wey light dey sexy for Nigeria..

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by happybee: 4:53am On Feb 12, 2021
This one no be tomboy na..
Lol..
Go check out Bre Z on Instagram If you really looking for a real tomboy and sexy and the same time.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Jerryherd: 5:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Infolenka:

She's a tomboy though.

Tomboys don't wear make ups and pose like someone seeking dick

Everything about her reeks feminity...

But truly she is pretty as fvck

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by femi4: 5:47am On Feb 12, 2021
Tomboy don't pose for camera like this

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by KnowledgeVault: 6:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Okay beautiful.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by JOACHINpedro: 6:26am On Feb 12, 2021
E get one wey dy my area, she's pretty but I'm still waiting for her to toast me. Maybe I'll say Yes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by illicit(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Oh boy....

I go like to lick her Tom Tom sha

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2021
NOTED
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Depressed101: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
as in a real tomboy?
which be real tomboy

3 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by CheedyJ(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2021
She’s handsome

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Tomboy indeed.

This is just a beautiful damsel that is endowed with cowbell milk and decided to adopt Tomboy by wearing unisex dress outfit.

3 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Kingluqman(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2021
I see a pretty thick girl and not any fvckin tomboy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2021
Check darkoo out and come back and tell me the meaning of tomboy.. Search darkoo on youtube

4 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by LoudLord(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Or TomGirl

Heard of Bre Z before?

7 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Abudu2000(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2021
U call this sexy chick a tomboy? Bring her to me let's Bleep those male qualities out of her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Abudu2000(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2021
KnowledgeVault:
Okay beautiful.
don't be supprised those residents are richer than dangote

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2021
Infolenka:

She is probably a lesbian!

13 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2021
As long as he/she has puna that menstruates, can't be a tomboy. Man na man. Woman na woman

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Nothing sexy here. She looks awkward.

There was one tomboy I used to know, chaiii... If you see this girl, you go melt. The way she walks, her swag with her clean gold dreadlocks, everybody both young and old always turn to stare whenever she's coming. She's all these Obalende girls. But she's a confirmed tomboy.

This one here gather laps like me jor grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by KingMack(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2021
CalliDora1:
Nothing sexy here. She looks awkward.

There was one tomboy I used to know, chaiii... If you see this girl, you go melt. The way she walks, her swag with her clean gold dreadlocks, everybody both young and old always turn to stare whenever she's coming. She's all these Obalende girls. But she's a confirmed tomboy.

This one here gather laps like me jor grin

Sharrappp there before I use my Vaseline hand slap you for face angry grin

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.