Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria (1983 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Most Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Alumona1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
Most Nigerians Need answer to this question but If you personaly have this question in mind,
Read this

Because of time, and my lack of interest in typing Works, I will like to introduce you to a new trend of making it in Nigeria Both LARGE SCALE/ SMALL/Medium on phone and its going to be free of charge.
Do you have finance to make up (or start up a business that can fetch you resonable gain.
then contact me, i wont send you any material or charge you a penny,
JUST CALL
ENTRUST
ON

Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by benz33(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE U,DECEIVE URSELVES ALOT, ?SHARE WHAT YOU VE TO SHARE HERE, SHEY NA SAND WE GO TAKE CALL U ABI?
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by ariyebaba(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ benz33,no mind am he wan make our calls take dey get free seconds/minutes
Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria by Alumona1(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2011
@Benz23 & Others Who may wish to know, “Hello please don’t misconstrue me at all, I am not like others whom are into scam & looking for ways to exploit others, I believe I learn more from exchanging what I had known & what you already have experienced,
Well for other persons, Whom may want to learn, Night Call are Allowed, To show you that I have no hiden agenda atall.
Well Benz & A, I think, I appreciate your Critisms.
God Bless You.

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Short Code; Please Help: / The 10 Wealthiest People Who Ever Lived - Inflation Adjusted / Robust Sales/inventory Management System For Supermarket, Stores, Pharmacy,e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.