Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples (11709 Views)

How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! / How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by drious(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
i have pimples on my face,not much like everywhere but like 2,3 on my cheeks,fore head,and chin, i'm planning on getting nixoderm to use cause ive used nothing so far,i read a post some months ago saying its blocked pores dat causes it through dirt and i began to use medicated spirit to clean my face,and surprisingly i was pimple less until a friend told me spirit grows hair about 2 weeks ago,,  i didnt want to turn to OJUJU,so i stopped,now their back on the same places with some black dots on other parts of my face.

Pls how do i get rid of it,i just keep seeing adverts and B.S on posts from search,plus if you had once and got rid of it,a story would be nice  wink

dont forget my nixoderm idea,should i use it,are there any cautions or reactions i should know of #ILoveMyFace

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by InkedNerd(f): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2011
@OP: Look through this thread and you may find some info >>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-564978.0.html
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by auuche19yahoocom(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
drink alot of water and wait 4 d result.and one more thing-avoid bleaching creams pls.
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by drious(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
Thanks y'all the pimples have gone,all i did was wash my face with dettol soap like twice to trice a day and it's gone,but black spots are there now,any solutions

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by Haykaybiz: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
use GNLD Nutrance Skin Care Products
http://www.healthng.co.in/nutriance/product.html
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by kandiikane(m): 2:37am On Apr 12, 2011
I use to have loads of spots too but I spent about three years on a strict facial cleansing regime and now they are all gone, Buy a soft body scrub(do not you same scrub for body and face) get a mild soap eg the african black soap, facial wipes, cleanser, toner and use facial mask/mud twice a week, wash your face twice a day, in the morning and before you go to bed and use mild facial creams for your face, use the pure shea butter(madonni), And mix lime and honey together and rub it on your face leave it on for a while and wash it off this is for the black pigments the spots leaves behind it brightens the face, smiley
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by drious(m): 5:48am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^ Thanks,heres what am going to do from your suggestions:
Continue with my face washing
Get a face cleanser,and use every morning and night
use the honey and lime on my face to sleep after cleansing it
Is the above o.k and when do i stop?

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by kandiikane(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
Yeah thats fine, I think if you are prone to spots you do it every day, I stopped my strict regime since 08 but I still scrub my face in the morning and night and I use face wipes to remove any whiteheads in the mornings or when I am going to wear foundation, smiley

I have stopped using the cleanser instead I just use a soft body scrub for my face with the black soap but you can continue using the cleanser if you want,
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by Wisegee: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
Simply use natural honey to scrub the face twice daily and the spots will fade out within few weeks. Good luck
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by dani1luv: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
drious:

i have pimples on my face,not much like everywhere but like 2,3 on my cheeks,fore head,and chin, i'm planning on getting nixoderm to use cause ive used nothing so far,i read a post some months ago saying its blocked pores dat causes it through dirt and i began to use medicated spirit to clean my face,and surprisingly i was pimple less until a friend told me spirit grows hair about 2 weeks ago,,  i didnt want to turn to OJUJU,so i stopped,now their back on the same places with some black dots on other parts of my face.

Pls how do i get rid of it,i just keep seeing adverts and B.S on posts from search,plus if you had once and got rid of it,a story would be nice  wink

dont forget my nixoderm idea,should i use it,are there any cautions or reactions i should know of #ILoveMyFace

Drious.X.Scorpes

Same Here
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by adesuaobin(f): 10:09pm On May 07, 2011
Use virgin coconut oil on your face every evening after bath Place your order by email to gesohealth@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by adesuaobin(f): 10:10pm On May 07, 2011
Use virgin coconut oil on your face every evening after bath Place your order by email to gesohealth@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples by elvinab: 2:51pm On May 10, 2011
the pimple may have disappear please use pollen liquid and coy caps to cure it internally. 08138481397

(1) (Reply)

The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys / Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer / NAFDAC Reopens Emzor, Others Amidst Codeine Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.