Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55032 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
No sorry its ur money!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by adaybayor(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
Bleep this nigga
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

Lmao sagamite and his shallow way of thinking!
So cos i dnt buy your idea, am a member of his church!
Lmao. . . . .

U say he sees church money as his money, whose money is it?
your money abi. . .
Or he shld put all the money together and burn it as an offering to God?
He is the leader of the church. . It is his money! Take it or leave it

and yet if u fail to pay your tithe you are robbing GOD  grin
I agree absolutely with sagamite on the quality of brain you ended with!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ifele(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
1st century Christians lead by the Hebrew Apostles pulled their money and resources together to poverty issues within their communities. That was a righteous program going on in the early church. But now you hear of pastors like Oyedepo and Benny Hinn spending church donations on their greedy appetites, buying luxury jets and vehicles. Their congregants are suffering financially, emotionally and spiritually while they gorge their throats with the fat of the sheep. The MESSIAH
Yeshua and his servants the Apostles have condemned them. They will be punished in the Lake of Fire.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sagamite:

No mind am.

Awon omugor oshi ti won ti shepe fun.

A daa'tor!
grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by adctrl: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
First of all, has this story been comfirmed to be exactly true? If it is, then only God will judge.
I see myself as a devout Christian and I wonder if we ( so-called Christians) are really flying the flag of Christ as we should. There was sometimes ago when a friend of mine was telling me about the number of people who die in Naija because of simple reasons e.g there are not drugs to use for them in the hospitals or they have been asked to go and bring some money and because they can't find it, they have been left to die by the hospital staff etc. I guess some of these stories are true.
Please note, I know no church can meet all the needs of Nigerians and come to think of it Churches are no governments, but providing a lot of drugs, infrastructures etc will go a very long way.
I believe some churches may be doing some of these charity works but we can all say it is not enough.

God have mercy!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
I can't believe this. And people still attend this greedy, shameless charlatan's church? The congregation must be big fools. Every single one of them - without exception.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Dangiwa(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
I was formerly a member the church and more a pastor, the first church in the Bible were sharing and there was non lacking because they were their brothers keeper, When the University was first built it was so  much celebrated, I had high hope that the indigent member children would have a save haven to receive a quality Education, but instead it was meant for the opulent member of the society,
The issue of the Jet does not really surprise me, before the church would dare to assist those in need it would almost be like placing a curse on them for seeking assistance from the church via the welfare unit.
In all I don't have much to said to those reading this tread than to tell you, to leave the whole issue to GOD to be the Judge, We are not all mugu, the man built University, and sits on it as the Chancellor, with the public Church donation promising a change in the status of the donors, while to date many of the said donors are still living in abject poverty, If they dare come out for assistance thy would be termed as indolent members, who don't want to work,  
The funny part of it is that even his extended family feast on these furtune while the goose that lay the egg are neglected.
Day don break no more mugu for maga pastors to feast on. embarassed cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by alex101(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
an Yoruba/Yoruba pastor,,,,,,,,,,,thieves,,,ole,,,,,barawo,,,,kparawo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by slap1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
He has a conscience, and if it doesn't haunt him, let him buy another jet. It's his money to spend as the leader of the church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
nomoreface:

and yet if u fail to pay your tithe you are robbing GOD  grin
I agree absolutely with sagamite on the quality of brain you ended with!

Honestly, after seeing his reetarded points, I am sure if you crack his head open, this is what you will see (perfectly shaped like a brain but not one):

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5PnqXskSadlPbPzsOI_k23SW0i9H1M9qlQYY8u7Z20cw2WyrMdg&t=1[/img]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
nomoreface:

i ask u, what does your bishop do that he has so much money? does he farm? does he have a factory ? ,
tell me!

lol my bishop? He's not my bishop o. . GOD made him, he's God's bishop. . And he answers to God not me!

Besides i dnt attend his church anyway. . .
So i dnt know wuh he does to make money!
Am as ignorant as u re
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
slap1:

He has a conscience, and if it doesn't haunt him, let him buy another jet. It's his money to spend as the leader of the church.

It is his money to spend how?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
It affords me a great pleasure to inform you that I am one of these so called stupid people that attend Winners Chapel. It is a priviledge to be a member of such a great commission. You people have not seen anything yet, have you heard of Kingdom wealth before? The jets are only 4 today because that is the need for the hour, if it requires buying 3 more, it will be achieved without any stress. To add to your problem, the ministry is in such a state that it can buy plane without budgeting for it.

I was a critic like you before, one day I just said I should check what they are doing there and God tourched me. Over 15 years of being a member of the church, my life has been moving from one state of glory to the other. I don't blame you for critisizing the man of God. It is not our fault either, God just keep blessing us, You are complaining about 4 jets and hanger, the church will one day build her own airport.  These jets are for the work of the ministry and the church is marching on no gate of hell (including nairalanders) can prevail against it.

My Bishop said several years ago that he will consider it a demotion to be Nigeria president while explaining what God showed him regarding the future of the ministry. It sounds stupid them but gradually it is becoming clearer by the day. It is only a fool that doubts proofs. Before you say it can only happen in Nigeria, please read about one of my Bishop's friends, his name is KENNETH COPELAND. just google KENNETH COPELAND or check http://www.religionnewsblog.com/19870/kenneth-copeland .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by oncolor: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
I understand if Oyedepo and his family are making posts on forums supporting their extravagant lifestyle on peoples money, but I am always surprised when members of his church or followers actually hear stories like this and say he is a Man of God, God has blessed him, God has done this or God has done that,  for Christ's sake this dude has all this money because people like you donate money in his church, he does not have any other source of income apart from donations and offerings coming from members of the church, God did not bless him with that he blessed himself with your money! What he is doing is no different from Bernie Madoff who started a Ponzi scheme to enrich himself and his family to the tune of over $50 billion dollars the only difference is that these so called Men of God are using Christianity to legitimize their ill-gotten wealth.

Let me ask you supporters of crime one question, if a member of your church has an emergency medical problem or some other disease that can only be treated abroad, will he use that Jet to transport that person abroad for treatment? (I am sure the answer is no). I am bringing this scenario because if you claim he is using the jet to spread the word of God, it could as well be used as a humanitarian aid to help people in need, because Jesus clearly travelled far and wide healing the blind, the lepers and disabled people and not only preaching or transporting preaching materials.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by mrperfect(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
Thank God for his life. God is alive.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by AlabaSlim: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
Hm ABEG na BEG i dey BEG AL UNA
Close ur Mouf ooo
READ DIS STORI:
A member heard his pastor was slipin wit his wiv so 1day he pretend dat he was travelin.dat day d wiv caled d pastor 2 cm & while dey were enjoin dere was a knock on d door 4rm d husband.d pastor ran & hid himsef in the wardrode.d man new his pastor was dere so he caled al d oda church members 2 cm & C d pastor naked in d wardrode.
immediateli al d members arrived & d wardrobe was opened 4 evribodi 2 C, Dis man bcame MAD instanti & i am sure til 2day.
U C as much as d member was rite in his own eyes & wanted 2 disgrace his Pastor but b4 GOD's eyes he was rong COS D BIBLE is clear u can neva & wil neva fite 4 GOD live him 2 do want he wants 2 do.
N.B.-TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED & DO MY PROFET NO HARM.
REM MARIAM & MOSES.
SAI GEJ
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

It affords me a great pleasure to inform you that I am one of these so called silly people that attend Winners Chapel. It is a priviledge to be a member of such a great commission. You people have not seen anything yet, have you heard of Kingdom wealth before? The jets are only 4 today because that is the need for the hour, if it requires buying 3 more, it will be achieved without any stress. To add to your problem, the ministry is in such a state that it can buy plane without budgeting for it.

I was a critic like you before, one day I just said I should check what they are doing there and God tourched me. Over 15 years of being a member of the church, my life has been moving from one state of glory to the other. I don't blame you for critisizing the man of God. It is not our fault either, God just keep blessing us,  You are complaining about 4 jets and hanger, the church will one day build her own airport.  These jets are for the work of the ministry and the church is marching on no gate of hell (including nairalanders) can prevail against it.

My Bishop said several years ago that he will consider it a demotion to be Nigeria president while explaining what God showed him regarding the future of the ministry. It sounds silly them but gradually it is becoming clearer by the day. It is only a fool that doubts proofs. Before you say it can only happen in Nigeria, please read about one of my Bishop's friends, his name is KENNETH COPELAND. just google KENNETH COPELAND or check http://www.religionnewsblog.com/19870/kenneth-copeland .

Senior Mugu, how are luxurious jets for the work of God?

Luxurious jets are for personal, opulent use.

It is only a cretin that does not produce proof but yet call others fools for doubting proofs (sic).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by AlabaSlim: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2011
Close ur Mouf ooo
READ DIS STORI:
A member heard his pastor was slipin wit his wiv so 1day he pretend dat he was travelin.dat day d wiv caled d pastor 2 cm & while dey were enjoin dere was a knock on d door 4rm d husband.d pastor ran & hid himsef in the wardrode.d man new his pastor was dere so he caled al d oda church members 2 cm & C d pastor naked in d wardrode.
immediateli al d members arrived & d wardrobe was opened 4 evribodi 2 C, Dis man bcame MAD instanti & i am sure til 2day.
U C as much as d member was rite in his own eyes & wanted 2 disgrace his Pastor but b4 GOD's eyes he was rong COS D BIBLE is clear u can neva & wil neva fite 4 GOD live him 2 do want he wants 2 do.
REM MARIAM & MOSES.
SAI GEJ
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

It affords me a great pleasure to inform you that I am one of these so called silly people that attend Winners Chapel. It is a priviledge to be a member of such a great commission. You people have not seen anything yet, have you heard of Kingdom wealth before? The jets are only 4 today because that is the need for the hour, if it requires buying 3 more, it will be achieved without any stress. To add to your problem, the ministry is in such a state that it can buy plane without budgeting for it.

I was a critic like you before, one day I just said I should check what they are doing there and God tourched me. Over 15 years of being a member of the church, my life has been moving from one state of glory to the other. I don't blame you for critisizing the man of God. It is not our fault either, God just keep blessing us, You are complaining about 4 jets and hanger, the church will one day build her own airport.  These jets are for the work of the ministry and the church is marching on no gate of hell (including nairalanders) can prevail against it.

My Bishop said several years ago that he will consider it a demotion to be Nigeria president while explaining what God showed him regarding the future of the ministry. It sounds silly them but gradually it is becoming clearer by the day. It is only a fool that doubts proofs. Before you say it can only happen in Nigeria, please read about one of my Bishop's friends, his name is KENNETH COPELAND. just google KENNETH COPELAND or check http://www.religionnewsblog.com/19870/kenneth-copeland .
of course it will be a demotion. nigerian presidents dont own 4 jets. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by badesco(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
A culled from @Dangiwa post.
I was formerly a member the church and more a pastor, the first church in the Bible were sharing and there was non lacking because they were their brothers keeper, When the University was first built it was so  much celebrated, I had high hope that the indigent member children would have a save haven to receive a quality Education, but instead it was meant for the opulent member of the society
The funny part of it is that even his extended family feast on these furtune while the goose that lay the egg are neglected.

This so call Man of God" " Keeping acquiring jets
while most of  his church members wallop in abject
poverty. Some Men of God will never make heaven.
Almighty will judge. Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
Alaba_Slim:

Close your Mouf ooo
READ DIS STORI:
A member heard his pastor was slipin wit his wiv so 1day he pretend dat he was travelin.dat day d wiv caled d pastor 2 cm & while dey were enjoin dere was a knock on d door 4rm d husband.d pastor ran & hid himsef in the wardrode.d man new his pastor was dere so he caled al d oda church members 2 cm & C d pastor unclothed in d wardrode.
REM MARIAM & MOSES.
SAI GEJ

You are reetarded!

To hell with your Pastor. Who the fck are you trying to use fear to suppress? Is that how they milk the money off you?

Bloody cretins!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ceej(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
i really cannot believe dis things we are saying here
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
His congregation lives in abject poverty, did he make them poor?
Is he God?
Or is it his work to make sure everybody is equal?
Sumpeople just dey find fault anyhow!

He should use the jet 4 humanitarian services! As in really?

One was expecting free sch 4 his children! Can u imagine? Na free em go run the sch expenses abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
Alaba_Slim:

Close your Mouf ooo
READ DIS STORI:
A member heard his pastor was slipin wit his wiv so 1day he pretend dat he was travelin.dat day d wiv caled d pastor 2 cm & while dey were enjoin dere was a knock on d door 4rm d husband.d pastor ran & hid himsef in the wardrode.d man new his pastor was dere so he caled al d oda church members 2 cm & C d pastor unclothed in d wardrode.
REM MARIAM & MOSES.
SAI GEJ

Wetin be dis? sh the man shoulda clapped for his pastor for sleeping with his wife abi?! ha SMH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tyson55(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
Blinding ignorance does mislead us. Open your eyes o! Wretched mortals. ~ Leonardo Davinci
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
People that av criticized  the man here, av one thing in common!
INSULTS. . . .

For the man, his worshipers and posters dat dnt share their views!

And u think u re better than him? U insult people wivout reason and yet u play God to judge other people!

Humans are funny
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
naijababe:

Wetin be dis, sh the man shoulda clapped for his pastor for sleeping with his wife, ha SMH

The guy is reetarded! Don't waste your time.

I don't understand how you people can read such contribution and yet ask questions like if you intend to have meaningful, logical and rational debate with such a fool.

I just call them what they are.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Shanice111: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
The median age in Nigeria is 17. We have 75% of our population below 21 check indexmundi.com. We have one of the highest rates of unemployment in the world. The poverty statistics is alarming. Then I wonder why do we keep donating our 'widow's mite" in Church? The promise of prosperity, its the ultimate gamble, if you "sow" you will reap more. So we forsake our families, neighbors and give our all to god so that he can increase our wealth! For some people this works for the majority it doesn't, others take to corruption, stealing and pay tithes from it. I am not a saint but a Christian and I know, Christianity is a struggle but God commands us to LOVE one another. We cannot continue to be ignorant and keep giving monies to institutions that are not accountable. I will never attend a Church whose mission is to drain my purse whilst leaving the congregation to wallow in abject poverty. Please can this hypocrisy practiced by Nigerians stop already!

When the missionaries ran schools "poor" kids like my dad had access to quality education, now mission schools are for rich kids? The black man and his unbelievable greed! I read my Bible, I want to be just like Christ so I pledge to impact my generation by helping all around me. If we cannot LOVE then we cannot serve God. What happened to the gospel of the love of money been the fruit of all evil? No we just want to preach the one of "He became poor so we can be reach". What about the Apostles, Paul trekking from place to place preaching, Moses, Peter? Imprisonment, jails, death? Someone said Jesus wore expensive clothes that why they fought for it, how ignorant are we. The son of a carpenter? really? you think He was that rich ehn,

Finally, God hasn't called us to poverty but He wants us to LOVE! To show LOVE you must be willing to sacrifice. That is, share what you have with the people who have less. When I was hungry, He gave me to eat? All this quest for "personal prosperity" will lead us no where. We want to enjoy this life, like there is no heaven? Share and share, LOVE all of God's children even those from other faiths. We are all God's creation. I pray we will become more knowledgeable in the things of God and one day resist lazy people who use their oratory prowess to milk us dry in the name of God Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by AlabaSlim: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
@segaKatridge
B careful wit ur state against any Man of God
as 4 mi u & i fit face oursef eniwere esp outside PC COS i notice pple lyk u b Paper tigers
so hw wi fit mit
i dey Ijeshatedo 4 Lagos state u fit find mi 4 OldNEPA bustop so wetin go b ur reply
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
Shanice111:

The median age in Nigeria is 17. We have 75% of our population below 21 check indexmundi.com. We have one of the highest rates of unemployment in the world. The poverty statistics is alarming. Then I wonder why do we keep donating our 'widow's mite" in Church? The promise of prosperity, its the ultimate gamble, if you "sow" you will reap more. So we forsake our families, neighbors and give our all to god so that he can increase our wealth! For some people this works for the majority it doesn't, others take to corruption, stealing and pay tithes from it. I am not a saint but a Christian and I know, Christianity is a struggle but God commands us to LOVE one another. We cannot continue to be ignorant and keep giving monies to institutions that are not accountable. I will never attend a Church whose mission is to drain my purse whilst leaving the congregation to wallow in abject poverty. Please can this hypocrisy practiced by Nigerians stop already!

When the missionaries ran schools "poor" kids like my dad had access to quality education, now mission schools are for rich kids? The black man and his unbelievable greed! I read my Bible, I want to be just like Christ so I pledge to impact my generation by helping all around me. If we cannot LOVE then we cannot serve God. What happened to the gospel of the love of money been the fruit of all evil? No we just want to preach the one of "He became poor so we can be reach". What about the Apostles, Paul trekking from place to place preaching, Moses, Peter? Imprisonment, jails, death? Someone said Jesus wore expensive clothes that why they fought for it, how ignorant are we. The son of a carpenter? really? you think He was that rich ehn,  

Finally, God hasn't called us to poverty but He wants us to LOVE! To show LOVE you must be willing to sacrifice. That is, share what you have with the people who have less. When I was hungry, He gave me to eat? All this quest for "personal prosperity" will lead us no where. We want to enjoy this life, like there is no heaven? Share and share, LOVE all of God's children even those from other faiths. We are all God's creation. I pray we will become more knowledgeable in the things of God and one day resist lazy people who use their oratory prowess to milk us dry in the name of God Amen.
the median age in naija is 17  shocked shocked shocked shocked what are ya ? a census worker ? when did you come to my house ? or my neighbors house ? abi you just yank that number out of ya azz ? country that dont know how many people are in it, no birth certificates, census records, computerized records etc etc. how you come about 17  shocked shocked shocked shocked see im mouth like 17
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
Four jets mmmmh i think i should drop outta school and become a preacher. So says the "sprit" to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.