Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,577 members, 7,781,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

Dignity Or Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dignity Or Virginity (5915 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dignity Or Virginity by afolayangs(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2007
Fellow nairalanders,

Which one do u prefer

Virginity or Dignity.

As for me i Prefer Dignity
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2007
Eh? Can you exlain where the dignity derives from?

Are u speaking to the men or to the ladies?
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by afolayangs(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2007
@michellin89

The fact that a gal/guy is virgin does not present her/him as the best.

I purposely bring this issue up to left us knw that too much value should not be placed on virginity
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by kissobehi(f): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2007
I lost my virginity a while ago, but I didn't have to lose my dignity for doing that now, did I?
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2007
afolayangs:

@michellin89

The fact that a girl/guy is virgin does not present her/him as the best.

I purposely bring this issue up to left us knw that too much value should not be placed on virginity

The theme of dignity is very subjective.

Virgins claim to have more dignity than anyone else (especially the ladies).

I am not a virgin but I still have my dignity intact.

So as you can see the two parties identify dignity with different/opposite things!
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by deb(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2007
Losing virginity means losing an important part of your dignity

I expect raised eyebrows but its the truth.
You can still have dignity in other areas of your life
aside being deflowered before your wedding

I think I like both being a virgin and a dignified person in all respect
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by iice(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2007
NL and Virginity! grin

Dignity is subjective. What one man considers trash, another considers treasure.
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by Joey82(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2007
Ladies, where is ur dignity if u've lost ur virginity.
Cos that's what u live to protect, thats the main reason why you earn respect from the male counterparts, if u 've lost it, what else do live to protect.
What is amazing is that some try to protect what is not even there in the first place.
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by desgiezd(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ Kissobehi

Sorry ooo, who stole it from you? Hope you have reported it to the police.
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2007
Debo, where are you?

I thought you said it was just girls who yarned so much rubbish about this.
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by debosky(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2007
Joey82:

Ladies, where is your dignity if u've lost your virginity.
Cos that's what u live to protect, thats the main reason why you earn respect from the male counterparts, if u 've lost it, what else do live to protect.
What is amazing is that some try to protect what is not even there in the first place.

dumb fool, I'm sure you live just to protect your d1ck as well right? angry

TOH I stand corrected, this stupidity doesn't gender-discriminate at all

deb:

Losing virginity means losing an important part of your dignity

so 'losing' it when you screw your wife/husband is losing dignity? too much bullsh*t flowing on nl these days

dem don turn am into property now cheesy
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by chiomalove: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2007
if a girl make love with her follow girl is she still a virgin?i know is not good but some ladies prefer to be lisbain for not allowing a man to penetrate them
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2007
I won't be surprised if this Joey turns out to be non-virgin.

His brain is like that of a dead rat!
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by Akinagirl(f): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2007
grin lol dead rat
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by luxoire(f): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2007
the most amusing thing is, i bet u, THE GUYS COMING IN HERE AND AND SAYING THEY THINK VIRGINITY=DIGNITY, HAVE AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIVES, DISVIRGINED A GIRL OR GIRLS, AND SO HAVE HELPED THEM LOSE THAT 'DIGNITY', why come in here and pretend to be pro-virginity/dignity when u HELP/PERSUADE (as in most of ur caes), LADIES TO LOSE IT TO U IN THE FIRST PLACE, mad men!! angry angry angry
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by desgiezd(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2007
@ Michelin89

Pls take it easy on Joey
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by 2dye4(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
Peace be unto this house. smiley

here goes another virginity palava. it seems its the highest point of our exsistence, haba!
luxorie has a point anyway, why whip up a thread on this issue, ladies dnt loose their virginity to ghosts but to guys. and pls tone down on gender-selective responses
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2007
@ everyone.
I stay put to dignity.

only dumb-asses will pick virginity
I guess veraciousity should be reading this by now.
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by afolayangs(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2007
tnxs all 4 ur opinoins

Anyway am still a virgin @ 24 and work in a bank but i do not care so much about the status of ma gal. If she a virgin good and if otherwise very good as well.
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2007
na wa ohhh Nairaland e never do. i am a primary virgin,i am a secondary virgin blah blah blah. we know you are all virgins. you don't have to blow your trumpet around.
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by chichi81(f): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2007
the word virgin is overrated. tongue
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by RichDad1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2007
@ all the guys,

How many of you are still virgins even in your teen age?I think the topic apply to all not only the ladies, So dont be too judgemental, sad
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by adeboo(f): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2007
Having your dignity in tact is the best thing to have.
These days cause morals have been thrown away, virginity is a thing of the past ,most guys actually want ladies that have been around the block a number of times.

But i think that when you have no dignity then your reputation is at stake. A good name is better than riches.
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by funmise(f): 2:04am On Jul 07, 2007
@ Adeboo,

Well spoken.

But why is all dis virginity thing overrated. I value ma dignity much more than ma virginity. Know one cares if u r a virgin or nt, keep it 2 urself n who eva u wanna giv it 2.

If u r or r nt a virgin keep it 2 u n ur hormones
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by jgirl3: 2:36am On Jul 07, 2007
Na wa oooo. Everywhere on NL - virgin this, virginity that angry angry angry. What's this whole fascination with virginity? Let the virgins be and let the Non-virgins be.

It is stupid to say that virginity exhibits dignity. I have seen undignified virgins and many dignified non-virgins. For one to start separating is just not right. Dignity is based on personality not sexuality.

If only men had a signal of their virginity, they would say that losing their own virginity is dignified angry but since they don't have - many of them can come in here and lie about their so-called "virginity".

I am strongly hoping that this is the last of the virgin-craze posts.
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by MP007(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2007
who is this idiot , maintaining ur virginity is a way of maintaining ur dignity, use ur brain stupid
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2007
MP007:

who is this idiot , maintaining your virginity is a way of maintaining your dignity, use your brain stupid

Are you a virgin?
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by MP007(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2007
michelin89:

Are you a virgin?

this as got nothing to do with that . ill rather not answer.i'll take a pass,  just know that those that are virgin got both,

technically, nobody is a virgin cos we have all been screwed by life
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2007
MP007:

this as got nothing to do with that . ill rather not answer.i'll take a pass, just know that those that are virgin got both,

technically, nobody is a virgin because we have all been screwed by life

That na ur cross, carry am!
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by MP007(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2007
AINT GOT NO cros, u if have one carry it and not force it on others
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by osereka(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2007
the way babes and guys de shag nowadays eh, even if I get babe that is 16 and above that is still a virgin, me I go think say na platic surgery e do
Re: Dignity Or Virginity by bodeya(f): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2007
some comments here make me roll on the floor. grin.y are all d f's on the defensive about this virginity thingy, personally i think dignity brings about virginity, and every girl should strive to kip this part of her dignity,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman's Intuition / Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly / Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.