Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? (3154 Views)

Mourinho’s First Chelsea Signing Revealed? / Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ? / Torres Gets First Chelsea Hat Trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by illusion2: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2011
I don't want to gloat,but boy, how can we ever thank Liverpool's new owners ?

Proper businessmen if u ask me (not money miss road Abrahamovich).

Our dear ex-player(Fernando Torres) is still waiting for his first goal after over 9 hours of play. . .sad,sad.

I feel sorry for him & do wish him well.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by chelseabmw(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
Torres will definately score today. . . . . I dreamt of him scoring today. . . .If he does not then . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . my car
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by illusion2: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2011
chelseabmw:

Torres will definately score today. . . . . I dreamt of him scoring today. . . .If he does not then . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . my car
Sorry o. . . . another 30 mins w/out a goal.

probably the flop buy of the season.

May God help him,cos I really appreciate what he did for us .
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by bgees(m): 3:19am On Apr 10, 2011
I'd take him back for 5 million. he still better than that Caroll we have right now.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by McCoy91(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
@chelseabmw, don't worry, his time may come. It was part of the deal you people made with us - Torres is not to score this season.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by aieromon(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hmm,the same time it took Schevchenko.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by manmustwac(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
@post
When he starts playing for the reserves
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by illusion2: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
manmustwac:

@post
When he starts playing for the reserves
Lol ! cheesy

bgees:

I'd take him back for 5 million. he still better than that Caroll we have right now.
You have somethng against dem English people , eh ?
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by bgees(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
illusion2:

Lol ! cheesy

You have somethng against dem English people , eh ?

its a fact that the British don't have a lot of good players.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by dayokanu(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2011
Torres is dud, He is a certified failure for club and country
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by chelseabmw(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^
Better watch ur mouth
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2011
Carrol has scored oooooo

What of failure Torres
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by medjai(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2011
When will Edin Dzeko score?
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by eyoniggar(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2011
Today he scores and puts the blues through to the next round.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by mystikal(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2011
Torres will only score next season
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by ladys1(f): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2011
Till thy kingdom come shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked; wen suarze has scored more than 2 goals for liverpool. Torres is yet to. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by 1025: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2011
Sorry o. . . . another 30 mins w/out a goal.

probably the flop buy of the season.

May God help him,cos I really appreciate what he did for us .

@illusion2,
please in ur whole heart and life, who among u, torres, urself and roman(chelsea owner) needs God's help more?
the highest investment u have as a human being is this bad mouth of urs yet u are praying for God to help made men like torres roman. at times like this, i think of normal mad men in our midst.
u sound more worried than the ppl directly involved.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by switch47(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
Luiz a defender bought at the same time as Toress has scored 2 goals.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by yemmight(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2011
Why are you guys worrying yourselves, Ancelloti said he was not bought to score goals. shocked
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
medjai:

When will Edin Dzeko score?

In the replay on 20 February, Džeko again scored, helping Manchester City progress to the next round in the 5–0 thrashing of Notts County. Džeko scored twice against Aris Thessaloniki within four and a half minutes at the City of Manchester Stadium in the second leg of the last 32 of the Europa League.

Dzeko has already scored.

So back to the question wetin do bros Failure Torres
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by illusion2: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
Carroll scored twice.

Dear Fernando just endured another 45 minutes without a goal !!!

1025:

@illusion2,
please in your whole heart and life, who among u, torres, urself and roman(chelsea owner) needs God's help more?
the highest investment u have as a human being is this bad mouth of urs yet u are praying for God to help made men like torres roman. at times like this, i think of normal mad men in our midst.
u sound more worried than the ppl directly involved.
When did internet get to 'yaba left' ? undecided
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by aieromon(m): 5:04am On Apr 13, 2011
I REPEAT

aieromon:

Hmm,the same time it took Schevchenko.

Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by switch47(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2011
Torress will not score till next season!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What difference will it make if he scores now anyway. Chelsea is already hopeless and finished!!
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar ran MORE during victory over Chelsea this week than Fernando Torres ! The Sun says during Tuesday’s 2-1 defeat, Manchester United goalkeeper Van der Sar covered 5,176 metres of the pitch. Torres managed 5,112.

http://www.sportsmagazine.us/man-utd-keeper-van-der-sar-ran-more-than-torres-in-chelsea-defeat.html
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by congoshine(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
sad.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by medjai(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2011
How much ground must you cover before you can score?
How much ground did Stankovic cover before he scored against Schalke at the San Siro?
Is it until you cover the length and width of the pitch before you can score?
Useless stats. Typical 'cry wolf' English journalism. Why didn't they tell us how much ground Rooney covered during his goal drought.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by mystikal(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2011
Are you struggling to succeed? Try making your goal a bit smaller. Or, if you're Fernando Torres, quite a lot bigger.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by manmustwac(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2011
Torres finally scored against against west bromwich yesterday but the goal was disallowed. Do disallowed goals count?
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by aieromon(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
You should have seen the touts celebrate the goal like if it counted.
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by niceone3(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
^ easy bro! y u dey finish a super star like that na
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: When Will Torres Score His First Chelsea Goal? by McCoy91(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
manmustwac:

Torres finally scored against against west bromwich yesterday but the goal was disallowed. Do disallowed goals count?
Mehn, I was so relieved when it was disallowed. My own former hero. Shun, I be hater. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulham Vs Manchester United [2 - 2] On Sunday Aug 22 At 4pm / NL All-Stars Team – Arsenal v Chelsea v Man Utd ~ Sign In And Rep Your Club / Liverpool(1) Vs Aston Villa(3) On Monday 24th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.