Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls (3789 Views)

Free Mtn 700mb With Openvpn!!! / New Tecno T722 wt 4 Sims,Dual cam+4g Mem Crd+all Accesoris...@10k / Easy Access To Mtn Midnight Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Rilex: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2011
Do you know you can use the 8-digit number at the back of mtn sim cards to configure them to make and receive absolutely free calls? I have been doing this for more than a year and i am willing to test it for you free of charge. Note that this is not mtn magic rubbish. Once the configuration is complet, if you are calling any mtn number, your credit will not be removed. And if anyone is calling you with mtn network, they will not remove the person's money. If you think this is a lie, call me now on 08031231233 and you will see that mtn will not remove your credit. (so, take note of your balance before you call me). I will teach you how to make money by configuring sim cards for people. My charge is N5,000. But if you only want me to configure your sim and not teach you how to configure for others, my charge is N2,500. But mind you, you only have today and tommorrow. If you know this secret, I guarrantee you will be making at least N2,000 daily without affecting your job, studies or business.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by win29: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2011
if u are sure for wat u are saying this is my number 08130886405 then call me let us talk
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by funkymeky: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2011
Scaaaaaaaaam
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by stillme(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
410, bara o!
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by oneal10: 5:18am On Apr 27, 2011
@ poster.bros your no. know de go again.pls mail me @ my mail-bigjoes2008@yahoo.com.Am very interested.expecting your response
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Kenneth1990(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2011
guy drop am
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by abdullahi8(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2011
I dialled ur no., but i dnt av credit on ma fone, so it woz telling me that the i shld recharge b4 i can make any call.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Fasola256(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2011
If it is true call 08067373456 make I see.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Real14all: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2011
this the is a fucking scammer, he lives in osun state. He will call you with a funny mtn number for free and you will also call the same number for free.He will tell you to send recharge card of #1500 and later #5k till he rip your ass out. I know alot of guys he has scammed with this rubbish. We are seriously looking for him cos he has been reported to the appropriate authorities
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Real14all: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2011
this guy is a fucking scammer, he lives in osun state. He will call you with a funny mtn number for free and you will also call the same number for free.He will tell you to send recharge card of #1500  and later #5k till he rip your ass out. I know alot of guys he has scammed with this rubbish. We are seriously looking for him cos he has been reported to the appropriate authorities
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by dailydolla4u(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
I did call his number he pick i used 11seconds just 2 b sure, and when i check my balance my money was stil intact. I dont kno how he dose it, but am just beain Curious.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Emeka72(m): 5:09am On Jun 08, 2011
Hmn EFCC is around the corner.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Emeka72(m): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2011
I should have tried before making d above post. because immediately after logged out. I called him and we spoke for about 6 minutes absolutely free.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by samcigar(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2012
pls can u make be like u i mean the way u too try it and work? i am highly waiting for ur reply. thanks for ur coperation.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by gururguy: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
nice

(1) (Reply)

I'm Making A Free Call With The Free Phone Call Facebook App! I'll Never Pay / - / BB Curve 2 White Jst Arrived Going Wit Charger For 21k sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.