Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. (23951 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by kompolon(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
Ok just confirmed from Sagbama that theres heavy gun fight, i was made to listen to some of it at the background. What is this country turning to?
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by osoisi: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
13volts:

You honesty believe nta will show you those images. Isolated they might be am sure my brother did not just call me to frame lies. The panic and fear in his voice signifies how Frightened he was. However he has also comfirmed that voting is going on peacefully after the shooting. For those calling for my head you can see.
Strange story considering that he just jumped over some dead bodies while running away only to jump back over them to resume peaceful voting.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
If this is really true , May God save us.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by ebonyjoy1(f): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
Not Suprised. Prof Jega on NTA few minutes ago said that a Serving Senator (PDP) was caught with Balot boxes and youth coopers in his house. I state here Goodluck is at the moment.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by osoisi: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
ebonyjoy1:

Not Suprised. Prof Jega on NTA few minutes ago said that a Serving Senator (PDP) was caught with Balot boxes and youth coopers in his house. I state here Goodluck is at the moment.
Mr. USA except if u r voting by proxy from Oyigbo land u shud try to stay objective. Was it Goodluck they caught with he ballot? Does the Senator have a name? Then mention the name and stay on point.
The person caught shud be treated like any other criminal (Locked up). God help us all.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Kay17: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
Goodluck is the head of government, he is in control of the security agencies and therefore lapses in security are vicariously his fault.

If he cannot handle the security dilemma, then he should not bother running for presidency. He can go on and gist with his wife.

Since he has entered office, life and property have not being so unsafe!
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by EzeUche(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
Everyone knows the Niger Delta is a flashpoint in Nigeria. I hope people are not surprised.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by osoisi: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
Kay 17:

Goodluck is the head of government, he is in control of the security agencies and therefore lapses in security are vicariously his fault.

If he cannot handle the security dilemma, then he should not bother running for presidency. He can go on and gist with his wife.

We still have a massive shortfall in our Police recruit numbers that means even if they have the best guns and equip they cant be totally effective to cover 140mil lives. Politically motivated killings are different from the general insecurity. As safe as Germany (1st world country) is a student still opened fire in a school killing several students.
No excuses here: The loss of one life is a tragedy but the blame game helps no one.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Rhino5dm: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
Just in from Siver Bird, Series of fight in Brass area of Bayelsa state.
many feared death.

Tune to Silver Bird TV for more info. . .
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by falgar: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
Am begging you in name of God to stop pple into panic for fear of lives of their loved one and other meaninful nigeria.just call a number of friends in bayelsa,said nothing is happenin.PEACEFUL CONDUCT
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by gymer(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Just in from Siver Bird, Series of fight in Brass area of Bayelsa state.
many feared death.

Tune to Silver Bird TV for more info. . .

Stop raising false alarm. I have been on STV. I did not see this story. I am happy and grateful to God for the peaceful conduct of today's election to the shame of all the enemies of peace in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Hodaya(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
To the clueless fools blaming it on CPC.

The north remains the strong hold of CPC, why will they want to disrupt or stop their followers from voting?

I suspect opposition parties,
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Rhino5dm: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2011
YOU ARE VERY STVPID with all undue respect!

Calling me a lair?? By the way, which silverbid are you watching??

gymer:

Stop raising false alarm. I have been on STV. I did not see this story. I am happy and grateful to God for the peaceful conduct of today's election to the shame of all the enemies of peace in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
Its CPC formenting trouble in Odechukwus home state
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by somze(f): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2011
Kay 17:

So life and property were safe before May 2010? This is ridiculous!!!
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
somze:

So life and property were safe before May 2010? This is ridiculous!!!

How many bombings did you hear about pre GEJ?

We used to think bombings are things for Middle east not now
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by osoisi: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
Fact: Bombings didnt start with gej.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by somze(f): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

How many bombings did you hear about pre GEJ?

We used to think bombings are things for Middle east not now
So it's only bombings that affect lives and property? And the bombs started in May 2010? Completely ridiculous!!!
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^ Give us the stats of bombs before may 2010 and after to compare.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
somze:

So it's only bombings that affect lives and property? And the bombs started in May 2010? Completely ridiculous!!!
^^^ I notice you did not answer the actual question posed.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Rhino5dm: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
osoisi:

Fact: Bombings didnt start with gej.

Agreed. How many was solved??

Even with most touted MOSSAD and FBI's help. ssmh.

I thought they were 'closing up' on the 'northerners' that carried out the attacks. what not, retardeen quickly went to bed with 'Dopkesi' the known master minder of the attacks. went ahead to have a photo show with leaders of MEND at Aso villa.

You guys should bury your ugly faces in the mud.  GEJ is a total failure.  That is what you get when take IBB as 'role model'
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by MORPHYLEE: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2011
Guys ,
Stop pointing finger of an accused on anybody.What we need is prayer for right leader. Who will lead this country to the right part. For those behind all misfortune in those state,They will not taste peace unless they allow the voice of the masses which is voice of God to prevail.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by 10cirenoh: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2011
Silva fighting to make sure Alaibe fails to defeat him both in the house of assembly and house of rep.

Are these northerners too?
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by EzeUche(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Give us the stats of bombs before may 2010 and after to compare.

I guess you forgot a bomb that killed a well known Yoruba. undecided
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by gymer(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
At the Bakare-Oriola polling unit in Lagos, the following results were recorded:

House of Rep;ACN 148, PDP41 and CPC 6

Senate; ACN 149, PDP 38 and CPC 7.

Please note that there were voided votes and some votes to other parties which which are not reported here. The above are the first three in the unit.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by gymer(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

YOU ARE VERY STVPID with all undue respect!

Calling me a lair?? By the way, which silverbid are you watching??

I am sure you are young man following you uterances here. If you are, it shows you are not well brought up for calling me a stupid because I asked u not to raise false alarm. I have been on STV in Lagos, I repeat I have not seen that news. I thank God once again that the elections were generally peacful.

At the Bakare-Oriola polling unit in Lagos, the following results were recorded:

House of Rep;ACN 148, PDP41 and CPC 6

Senate; ACN 149, PDP 38 and CPC 7.

Please note that there were voided votes and some votes to other parties which which are not reported here. The above are the first three in the unit.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Orikinla(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
This must be the funniest thread on the April polls so far. The low level of education among our youths is really exposed here. Many of the idiots blaming Buhari and CPC must be primary school kids in public schools. Please, go and read the book called "The Nigerian Fools". You can find it online.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by ghostmaile: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
http://www.livestream.com/saharareporters

Follow updates and live reports on saharareporters.com. streaming live. Join the chat/debate via facebook . twitter and skype. u can also call in .

http://www.livestream.com/saharareporters
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by lionness(f): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
Why on earth will i vote a loser who employs a bigger loser like Beaf?
Beaf is not different from the same people who held this country ransom. They are too righteous, and they can never do no wrong.
Keep blaming the north olodo!
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by wealthnet: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2011
Bayelsa state again.May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Sarahluv(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
With the level of awareness we are seeing today, as evidenced by the number of people coming out to vote, rigging will be a thing of the past in the next 4 years. Our collective resolve to vote can only mean we will ultimately take our future in our hands.
Re: Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. by Ganjafama(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
NIGERIANS ARE IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF GREEDY PEOPLE LIKE BUHARI WHO WANT TO RULE NIGERIANS BY ALL MEANS  THOSE  WHO THINK THAT TO RULE NIGERIANS IS THEIR BIRTH RIGHT
Your brain must be made up of sawdust that's why you probably think through your anus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil / Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole / PDP Governorship Aspirants In Anambra Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.