Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? (2846 Views)

How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! / Hello / Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by djeezy(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2011
Hi Nairalanders, just barely a month ago, her birthday, i was the first to wish her a happy birthday wit xpensive gifts. On my own day she forgot. Wat shuld i do
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by ayomide202(f): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2011
Forget her next birthday
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by jerrydate: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2011
Go to her and cry, Why! , Why?
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by jerrydate: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2011
Just 4get her next birthday or even her
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by jerrydate: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2011
She had something more important than ure birthday
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by jerrydate: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2011
Maybe another guy
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by jerrydate: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
But wait, I think u should go and ask her before jumping into conclution
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
can you please forgive her, maybe it skip her mind, but can't you walk to her and ask her why,
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by xynerise: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2011
@op. Have you ask why she forgot? Maybe the alarm she set in her phone disappointed her due to discharged battery, who knows grin. That doesnt mean she doesn love you. Take it easy man.
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by Babypinkyz(f): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
AYODEJI4LOVE:

can you please forgive her, maybe it skip her mind, but can't you walk to her and ask her why,
what are u saying. Skip what mind? If the guy is so important to her,i dnt knw why she should forget his birthday date. OP,hmm dnt knw what to tell u but u may follow others advice. Goodluck
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by adonisgold: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2011
What is so important about your birthday

Maybe if you had given her money to shop and cook plenty rice and meat she would have remembered!

Whats the big deal? So she wont think of nothing else cos its your birthday? Are u a baby.

Oh nice of u to remember hers, so you will forever use that to sing, (expensive gifts indeed) Did she force u?

Grow up man! Its just anoda day, and maybe a lousy one for her!

1 Like

Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by 190: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nigerian boys and inferiority complex undecided
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by ayomide202(f): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
@adonisgold, dats not nice! Lol
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
adonisgold:

Maybe if you had given her money to shop and cook plenty rice and meat she would have remembered!

Whats the big deal? So she wont think of nothing else cos its your birthday? Are u a baby.

Oh nice of u to remember hers, so you will forever use that to sing, (expensive gifts indeed) Did she force u?

Grow up man! Its just anoda day, and maybe a lousy one for her!
*******breaks coke bottle on adonisgold head****** tongue
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^go away. cheesy
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by 190: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by MrsChima(f): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2011
OP

Kill yourself.  She is human and if you forget something that is important to her would you expect her to come on Nairaland and ask chatters what she should do to you?  

Exactly.  

Grow some balls and MAN THE Bleep UP.
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
190:

undecided undecided

STOP.
POSTING.
THOSE.
UGLY.
SCREW
FACED.
EMOTICONS.
FOR.
A.
MONTH.
I.
AM.
SO.
SERIOUS!!!!
angry angry
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by adonisgold: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
LesbianBoy:

LesbianBoy:

Odeshi! We dey chop bottle! cool
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by BABE3: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
No biggie.
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by deniyor: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
Totally ignore her next birthday if you are still together.
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by emmanas(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
u jst hv 2 gv her coz u too fill 4get her own also. it cn happen to any1
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by emmanas(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
u jst hv 2 4gv her coz u too fill 4get her own also. it cn happen to any1
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by Thirst4Lif: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2011

My thoughts exactly. I've known people who've forgotten their OWN birthdays.
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by xynerise: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
Tshew all this children sef. grin
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by 190: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

STOP.
POSTING.
THOSE.
UGLY.
SCREW
FACED.
EMOTICONS.
FOR.
A.
MONTH.
I.
AM.
SO.
SERIOUS!!!!
angry angry

angry angry Why thats how my face is angry angry angry
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by Dyt(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2011
Go 2 er house n beat d hell outta er
ode
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by 677ano(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
What is so important about your birthday to make it an issue with your girl?

Why do you pick her up and go for dinner?
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by 677ano(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
What is so important about your birthday to make it an issue with your girl?

Why do you pick her up and go for dinner?
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by skullbaba: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
atleast she rememba you, why the noise.bday na big thing
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by lovelydoll: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2011
tell her to get on her knees and make it up to you.
Re: My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? by 195(f): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
190:

angry angry Why thats how my face is angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Someone Says "MEOW" To You? / Look At The Way This Woman Is Punishing Her Husband!! / Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.