Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,970 members, 7,799,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Lagos Traffic And Danfo Drivers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Traffic And Danfo Drivers (2841 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / One Dies As Danfo Bus & Okada Rider Collide At Tincan Apapa (Graphic Photos) / Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic And Danfo Drivers by Ralex(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2006
Let us share our experiences on the Lagos traffic & Danfo Drivers

Everybody in lagos seems to be in a hurry, Danfo drivers, private car owners e.t.c and the traffic is something else.

Two days ago i was walking along Ketu and saw a conductor and Danfo drive discharge a woman having convultion on the side walk

Today, @ Eko, i saw a man pull down a conductor from a moving vehicle and gave him sharp blows causing hold up as they were separated. Further down along the road, the okada driver i was on pushed an old woman who intercepted the Okada and delivered resounding slaps to the Okada man.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Danfo Drivers by layi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2006
Ah U no wan make we leave here be dat o.

So many stories to tell.

Danfos always cross covets to the other side facing oncoming vehicles

Danfo drivers cary load on their legs while driving

Danfo drivers take kaikai in front of everybody b4 taking the driver seat.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Danfo Drivers by buckeye(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2006
Lagos confusion.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Clips Wings Of CEO Of HAK Airline, Capt. Harrison Adekunle Kuti / Going To Micronesia. / United Nigeria Airline Review - Terrible Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.