Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year (25652 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award / Headies: Wizkid, Davido And Others Wins But See Who Is Boss Of All / Davido Wins Artiste Of The Year At Headies 2018 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by gistsmill04: 3:13am On Feb 22, 2021
Nigerian singer, Ayo Balogun, widely referred to as Wizkid has recently been announced as the winner of the Artiste of the Year in the 14th edition of the 2021 Headies award.

Wizkid, the father of three emerged the winner of this category following keen contest from other notable names on the list.

The Artist of the Year category comprises;
Burna Boy

Davido

Wizkid – WINNER

Mayorkun

Tiwa Savage

Recall the organizers of the Headies award were reported to have sent a private jet to Ghana to pick Wizkid up for the event tonight.

Although Wizkid is one of Africa’s biggest and most decorated artistes, he still has those who arguably is more than him.

Recall Wizkid release his album “Made in Lagos” last year. In less than four month after the release of the Made in Lagos album, Wizkid has now taken home the artiste of the year award.

In fact, some fans who have now been tagged Wizkid FC, preoccupied with the amplification and defence of anything Wizkid online can now hit the social media street to celebrate this with Starboy.
https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/02/14th-headies-wizkid-wins-artiste-of-the-year.html

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Coldie(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2021
If we were to be sincere wizkid doesn't deserve that award, it's Burna boy who does.

Wetin wizkid sing last year?

His only song that made sense ginger ft burna boy no reach any of the songs for burna boy twice as tall album

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Well deserved

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by timibare(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2021
To be honest he doesn't deserve it....with those funny lyrics she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say she tell me say Ina Ina Ina ina Ina Ina Ina ina Ina Ina Ina ina Ina Ina Ina ina Ina Ina Ina ina

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by iamblest(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2021
It is well.

Coldie:
If we were to be sincere wizkid doesn't deserve that award, it's Burna boy who does.

His only song that made sense ginger ft burna boy no reach any of the songs for burna boy twice as tall album

You are hundred percent correct bro!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Naija4love(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2021
grin made in Lagos, wizkid fc na goat

3 Likes

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by MilesMaxwell: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Politics everywhere

4 Likes

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Chiminemine(m): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Please what did davido win?

5 Likes

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Coronavirus84: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Surulere to the world. I rep Surulere

3 Likes

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Tillatalk: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Davido sings better than wizkid

Headies and joro na 5&6

Modified :my main man burna no even win single award.burna you are bigger than headies Wu dey epp sef

Shout out to fireboy you deserve it bruh I'm one of your biggest fans

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Adegold1993(m): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Star boy all the way�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by XTHRONE(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2021
They tellam say he win something, na em make Kam come. Sharpguy

1 Like

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Dewinsk: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Congrats to wizkid

1 Like

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Emmanuel010414(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2021
The Artist of the Year category comprises;

Burna Boy

Davido

Wizkid – WINNER

Mayorkun

Tiwa Savage

Recall the organizers of the Headies award were reported to have sent a private jet to Ghana to pick Wizkid up for the event tonight.

STARBOY dey for you, for you, for you you you.

Starberg:

NEXT RATED AWARD.

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

From my point of view, I go for Bella because most of his songs are content filled and danceable.

What is your choice.
A song glorifying fraud and fraudsters is what you called content filled?
A song shouting if you see EFCC, run away,
If you see Maga, steal his or her money.
A song shouting run am run am run am.

Naija youths, which way forward for una
Sigh

Danceable? Yes, 100%
Content filled? content kee am dere!

Oshokalo:
yahoo worship song
Lol cheesy.
It used to be Yahooze back then.
Now it's Cashapp!!
Orisirisi something.

Crime doesn't pay!

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Cookcounty: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations are in other....
Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2021
LMAO weytin Wizkid sing last year??

This headies Award organisers has to be dumbest i have ever seen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Davido fans will now come and wail.. frog fans and their master

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by yeyeboi(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Ok
Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by DeMonk: 7:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Wizkid vs Davido be like Messi vs Ronaldo both are great but I pick Wizkid over Davido anyway. Dude is talented in a unique way.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by iamblest(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Coldie:

You are hundred percent correct bro!

6 Likes

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Sultty(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Good one wizzy Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by wizkidblogger(f): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2021
ohk oo
Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by mrwonlasewonie: 7:31am On Feb 22, 2021
How can they not give Nairamarley, Davido ,makanaki or Tiwa savage?

Everything for Naija Na always ojoro

So they cannot give any of them.with all the bad a55 music they've been producing

Rubbish leshey o teba reyan sofunyin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by rocknation62(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2021
I listen to good music,I don’t beef,I’m a BIG fan of Davido but Burna Deserves it. The award Davido Won of recent (GOLD RECORD)Pass Headies no African Artist Don win am before not even FELA.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Tangana: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2021
starboy my G

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by BlessedNuel: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations to him.....He Is so talented and hardworking

1 Like

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Congratulations Wizzy. Small but mighty. Whatever you do, always put in your best. Hardwork + Talent = Excellence.

Wizkid has been consistently consistent for more than a decade already. More blessings bro..... He is the upgraded version of 2baba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th Headies: Wizkid Wins Artiste Of The Year by Acidosis(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Congrats to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee Looking Good In Santa Claus Costume(photo) / Okey Bakassi Shares Photo With His Wife And Kids / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.