Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? (4247 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by jerrydate: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2011
I've come across a situation that I honestly have no experience dealing with. Do you think it is possible to love your spouse and still be able to cheat on them? I know I couldn't do it but I wonder if it is possible. I know every situation is different and the reasons people cheat are variable but does cheating necessarily cancel out love?
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by iice(f): 2:55am On Apr 12, 2011
Nope. But then again, it's rare for me to love someone.
Johnny, Batsy and Eric have been lucky grin
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by bebe4u(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
yes i can love and still cheat.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by babyme1(f): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
When im in love i can't live a moment without thinking about the guy. How then can i cheat when he is my mind 24/7?
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Arosa(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
It's very hard to do. Love is a wonderfull thing.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by kokoye(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
Some men can. And love nowadays is relative, by the way grin

Unlike women, men do not always associate sex with love.

Those men who cheat are just greedy and do not respect their women. The same men will not forgive being cheated on.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by desholah(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
OP.
I can love and still cheat . . . , I actually try not to always ask her for sex ''don't want her getting old quickly'' cheesy . . , That's why i got to cheat on her. undecided
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by drwhopl(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
hmmmmm.make i no lie,i really do feel tempted to cheat at least just to kill that demon in you,lol.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by drwhopl(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ bebe4u hmmmm.i like your style,u no dey lie.true heart of love,yet filled with deceit.i gotta look out for that.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Africanqueen2(f): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
Once it happens then know that there is a problem and its not true love anymore,
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by 190: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
bebe4u:

damniiit does that mean after he's bought you black berry and brazilian hair or before? undecided
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by drwhopl(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ 190,lol.nice one,i'm laffing off my chair now.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
Hell no! Not my nature.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Exponental(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
Of course!

Factors like:
Meeting ur first love again
Distance
Weak emotions
Strong sexual urge
and many more can cause one to cheat.

Dont forget dat sth bad is always tempting
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by MMM2(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
yes
if cheating is in ur blood.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by bebe4u(f): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
@drwhopl and 190 you don't have to physically have sex with someone else before it is considered as cheating. Even if u lust after someone else in your heart apart from your partner is cheating. Besides a factor like prolonged absence can make me cheat on my partner sexually but that will not stop me from loving him. Its called venting out.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by MrCork17: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
jerrydate:

I've come across a situation that I honestly have  no experience  dealing with.  Do you think it is  possible to love your spouse and still  be able to  cheat on them? I know I couldn't do it but I  wonder if it is  possible.  I know every situation is different and the  reasons  people cheat are variable but does  cheating necessarily cancel out love?

jerrydate. ermm Bro, are u one of those IBO boys with jerrry curls? (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by drwhopl(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ bebe4,point taken.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Goldieluks: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
@OP,ask Mr-cork
he's a cheater.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Blazay(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
Of course you can.
Just cheat and resume loving them after you are done.
You need to learn the art of 'multi-tasking'. kiss
You never cheat with someone you love anyway.
So, where is the guilt?
You only need to get 'stuff' ourra your system. . .as in "satisfy and urge". kiss
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Bigwig1: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
Yes of course,u re d one callin it cheatin,dres nufin bad in u vin a taste.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by barbe: 2:19am On Sep 16, 2011
no, may b dats not true luv because if it is u wont b cheatin on her.4 wat reason when all u tink is her i dout it a lotoo.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by MMM2(m): 4:44am On Sep 16, 2011
angryangryangryangry
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by itiswell1(m): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2011
Cheating when u'r in love? there is a problem with that so called LOVE
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by rule4ever(f): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2016
bebe4u:

Why?
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
We are all single and dating nah, searching 4 d right person. So, what's cheating in bf/gf stuff undecided undecided
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by cruzita(f): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
When I finally fall in love I don't think I will cheat on him but if he cheats on me I will use the door.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by DeeCherry(f): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
NO! When I love,I love for real.
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by RuggedArab: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
We are all single and dating nah, searching 4 d right person. So, what's cheating in bf/gf stuff undecided undecided

ULTIMATE SEARCH!!!!!

One Gulder for your head. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Walexsammy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
jerrydate:
I've come across a situation that I honestly have no experience dealing with. Do you think it is possible to love your spouse and still be able to cheat on them? I know I couldn't do it but I wonder if it is possible. I know every situation is different and the reasons people cheat are variable but does cheating necessarily cancel out love?
very possible from experience...
Re: Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
RuggedArab:

ULTIMATE SEARCH!!!!!

One Gulder for your head. tongue tongue tongue tongue
I don't do beers, wine please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He For Real. / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / See What This DR CONGO Player Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.