Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! (1580 Views)

Omo!!!! U Need To See What Is Happening In My Ward !!!! / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by TNUBU4LIFE: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
My ward is in okota-isolo,Lagos.if you know okota then you should really get worried if you are a BB or GEJ fan!

PARTY HOUSE OF REPS SENATE

ACN 155 158

CPC 0 4

PDP 41 44

ANPP 0 5

LABOUR 9 0

APGA 8 3

INVALID 14 12

While Jarus,wadeoye,SEAL777 etc continue to deceive people on nairaland,the CPC is nowhere on ground in Lagos and I am telling you as a matter of fact,the BB thing is being dubiously orchestrated on nairaland!The worst part is that BB's party is sponsoring candidates in this election! shocked shocked

BB is very very low in popularity and acceptance in the whole south,the key to getting a run-off by the progressive is to support ribadu!

let us vote ribadu,he has better spread and prospect of wrestling power from the marauding pdp!
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by omanzo02: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2011
Gbam! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by gernded(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
for national assembly acn will sweep lagos and south west but presidential gej all the way, who can argue that?
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
@TINUBU4LIFE, have you also seen the performance of ACN in the all north - 3 regions. Very woeful,  You keep talking about CPC performance in Lagos as if Lagos is Nigeria. To shock you, CPC won some pulling units in Lagos despite the fact that the contestants under CPC are largely unknown.

Next week is going to be different across the country - PDP wills struggle to get 15% of all the votes in th north if the results that we have seen are anything to go by. Lagos will have a clear choice between darkness and light - PDP and CPC. Of course we all know Ribadu is not on ground anywhere - I don't see him as a contestant in the next saturday election.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by TNUBU4LIFE: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
this wadeoye is so so shameless and if you have any modicum of shame,you should just moderate your responses in the light of today's election in Lagos instead of going around to bend or soften or weaken the truth!!

Where else apart from Lagos could give a fair representation of nigeria or southern nigeria?TELL ME,MR WAYO?Granted,most low-classed,poorly educated abokis feel the BB thing but how does that translate automatically to dismal performance of RIBADU in the north(he is a northern muslim!) OR in the SW!
I am telling you that Lagos has the greatest concentration of northern voters in the south,yet BB is not flying in Lagos!
Why dont you just apologise for giving people wrong info,why dont you just tell people the truth that most Lagosians dont know the oldman's party?
CPC's loss does not have anything to do with parading unpopular candidates,it is low popularity and acceptance of the man and his party!
Afterall,it is possible for his party to win in some units in idi-araba where there is high population of abokis but not anywhere else in the whole of Lagos!

[b]I know u ve started parading dubious figure for pdp in the north(that is ur specialty-the art of concocting fictitious prevoting figures to promote a hugely unpopular candidate),I wont waste my time defending pdp but will rather stick to the point I have stated so far.
It is ungodly to tell lies or deceive people.THE BB THING IS NOT POPULAR IN THE WHOLE SOUTH!WHEREAS THERE IS NOWHERE IN THE NORTH EVEN IN BUHARI'S KATSINA STATE THAT ACN AND ITS CANDIDATES ARE NOT KNOWN![/b]WHY DONT YOU TELL US THE POLL RESULT OF YOUR WARD AND SWEAR WITH YOUR LIFE THAT IT IS THE CORRECT RESULT!YEYE!
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Remii(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2011
I can see "4" not "zero" in the tally you display up there? do you hate CPC that much that any figure in from of the party equals "zero"? lol
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
Leave this OJUYOBO4LIFE alone - there is no gaing saying Lagos is ACN stronghold just like CPC is strong in its base as well.

Anyway, lets wait till tomorrow.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
@OJUYOBO4LIFE, Checkout this. I will post more,

AT OKO-OBA AGEGE, Emmanuel state precisely- A.C.N- 129
C.P.C-36
P.D.P-36
and 9 was cancelled, thats d lil i knw 4 nw.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
Polling unit 041 amuwo odofin lagos, Nigeria
House of rep
a c n 76
Pdp 29
Lp 50
Cpc 17

Senate
A c n97
Pdp 44
Cpc 25

Polling unit 042 amuwo odofin, lagos, nigeria
Ac n 100
Pdp 28

House of Rep
Ac n 85
Pdp18
Lp 31
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by TNUBU4LIFE: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ remii,I actually meant they scored a zero in one of the poll and it is in the house of reps.Do I hate BB's party?No,No!

What I have rejected so far is the dubious  and crude method of the BB fans on nairaland!
It was a deceptive grand design to confuse the siberians!They hoped by repeating lies a million times,it gets to 'become' the truth!

Imagine them hijacking the whole structure of this political section of nairaland using Jarus and Aisha2(who ordinarily are expected to be unpartisan moderators!) and a system of using multiple ids to create a false majority in this forum and then going on to deceive people that the BB thing is a real threat in the south and the whole north(i dont know of the north oh but in Lagos and most southern states,the BB thing is so unpopular!)

All it takes for evil to thrive is the conspiracy of silence by the few good men!
It all started with the promotion of an oldman over a credible young person!

ribadu will be a better and more effective,credible/capable president.What much can a 70yr oldman give in a sick country like nigeria!
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
Crosscheck all these figures,

In MKO Abiola Gardens, alahusa,ikeja where i voted.

For REP
ACN: 171
PDP: 26
CPC: 28

For SENATE

ACN:  163
PDP: 23
CPC: 24

CONGRATS ACN
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011
« #194 on: Today at 07:48:39 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Lawanson Surulere where I voted, i managed to monitor three Units. The results are
Unit 1
SENATE
ACN 132
PDP 23
APGA 23
CPC 18

Unit 2
ACN 81
PDP 24
LP 10
CPc 1o

Unit 3
ACN 79
PDP 20
APga 15
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
And see an example of ACN outing in the north,

Wakilin Gabas 1, Kofar-Sauri, Katsina

Polling Station: Hussaini Mai Shayi 021
Reps
CPC 287
PDP 32
ACN 3

Senate
CPC 284
PDP 33
ACN 2
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by TNUBU4LIFE: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ wadeoye,i will crosscheck them ASAP,something is a bit fishy with the CPC!CPC scored more votes than pdp for senate in ur ward?
thank you anyway!

i actually thought you wont release the result of your ward
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2011
i am less bothered by northern votes, i ve not really engaged you on the northern popularity of BB's party!it is the dubious attempt to deceive people that BB's party is popular in the south that I contest!
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by seal777(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2011
@ojuyobo4life,

What is it about this CPC?

I dey laf o o o o
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2011
@TINUBU4LIFE, it seems you don't know me - crosscheck asap. I will even post a unit where CPC won here in Lagos state.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2011
Oko-Oba, Lagos

Rep: PU;24/10/07/009 result:
ACN 148
CPC 117
PDP 42.

No Senatorial candidate.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by seal777(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2011
@wadeoye,

Remember na laf Baba iyabo dey laf wen he lost the whole of Ogun state.

@ojuyobo sef don start to dey laf, 7days is al it wil take b4 d die wil b cast.

We dont talk much.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:37am On Apr 10, 2011
IN WHAT WAY HAS ANY OF THE RESULT WE HAVE SEEN SO FAR CONFIRMED YOUR PROPAGANDA PREDICTION THAT BB WILL GET 40% LAGOS VOTES?

IN WHAT WAY HAS THE LOSS OF PDP TO ACN IN OGUN STATE CONFIRMED YOUR PROPAGANDA PREDICTION THAT BB WILL GET 40% OGUN VOTES?

@ WADEOYE,ABEG STOP THIS UR SILLY ARROGANCE angry angry,IF YOU ARE TRULLY ONB THE FIELD,THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THE BB THING IS A FLOP IN THE SW!

YOU THINK THIS RESULT CAN BE CONTROVERTED AS A LIKELY PREDICTION OF THE TREND TO FOLLOW NEXT WEEK UNTIL WHEN POLL IS CONDUCTED AND THE RESULT RELEASED NEXT WEEK?

@ SEAL77,HOW DOES AN ACN GAIN IN OGUN STATE,WHICH IS MORE TO BE RIBADU'S GAIN TRANSLATE TO BB'S GAIN?
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 10, 2011
@TOPIC

A bit of fairness in our observations and opinion wont hurt.

1. Voting for BB doesnt mean his supporters are going to vote for just any other candidate in CPC.
2. ACN is far more popular in Lagos.
3. This election has shown that it will be decided by ethnicity, religion and popularity of individuals. . . . NOT party.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Wadeoye(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2011
I am posting result from the field and you are talking about somebody not being on the ground.

See below, CPC won in the polling unit -

LA24/16/11/007 Adekunle, Idi-Araba, Lagos. Reps: ACN 29, ANPP 1, APGA 1, CPC 67, MPPP 1, PDP 12
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by seal777(m): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2011
I eventually voted ACN in todays election bt i am an unrepentant BB supporter.

@ojuyobo4life,
Using todays election as a yard stick is to ur undoing cos u wil find it hard to close ur mouth after nxt saturdays election, its a promise.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:06am On Apr 10, 2011
@ READ MY FIRST REPLY POST!
GOSH!!YOU ARE SO INCORRIGIBLE!

I MENTIONED THAT BB'S PARTY WOULD LIKELY WIN IN IDI-ARABA because OF THE HUGE PRESENCE OF LOW-CLASSED AND POORLY EDUCATED ABOKIS THERE!

I EVEN MENTIONED THAT IT CONFIRMS THAT CPC'S LOSS IS NOT because OF UNPOPULAR CANDIDATES because THE CANDIDATE IN IDI-ARABA IS NOT POPULAR YET,THE PARTY WON IN IDI-ARABA!IF THE PARTY  WAS POPULAR IN LAGOS,THE IDI-ARABA RESULT WOULD VE BEEN REPLICATED ACROSS LAGOS!

@ SEAL777,CONGRATS FOR ADMITTING YOU ATE UR WORDS.JUST 48HRS AGO,YOU SAID YOU,YOUR MOTHER AND 7 MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY WOULD VOTE LABOUR!AND I TOLD YOU IN AS MUCH AS I THINK REMI IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER CONTESTANTS,I BELEIVE IF YOU HAD DONE OTHERWISE,YOU WOULD VE TECHNICALLY 'WASTED' YOUR VOTE grin grin

NEXT WEEK? JUST FORGET IT,HOW THE EVENING WILL BE,IT IS THE MORNING THAT WILL SAY!!SW HAS SPOKEN,IT IS RIBADU ALL THE WAY!

WHAT I FIND CONFUSING IS UR ILL-INFORMED PATRONAGE OF BB AS A YOUNGMAN!
YOU VE TASTED AND WITNESSED THE ACN GOVT,YOU VE SEEN THEIR ABILITY,YOU,AS A YOUNGMAN,WITNESSED THE RIBADU ERA IN EFFCC UNLIKE THE OLDMAN BB WHO RULED WHEN YOU WERE STILL VERY YOUNG (I WANT TO ASSUME,LIKE MANY OF US,YOU WERE BORN THEN?),YOU CAN PREDICT THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT WILL MAKE UP A RIBADU CABINET,PLS COMPARE TO BB CABINET MADE UP OF VERY OLD PEOPLE AND ASO-ROCK BECOMES OLD PEOPLES' HOME?
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by seal777(m): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2011
@wadeoye,

Thanks for showing that the BB team dont play to the gallery.

We have managed to read tru ojuyobos alleged numbers even though the polling centers codes re nt included to make tracking possible yet he is quick at controverting precisely name polling units with codes included.

If u have been recruited specifically to target the BB team, i doubt if u wil ever get paid cos u re on a wrong course.

The BB team in d southwest is speciffically a Presidential election Project and 1000 of ojuyobos can nt stop people from expressing their choice come saturday.

Till then, keep deceiving ribadu he wil win in the north.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:18am On Apr 10, 2011
^^^ INFANTILE RUBBISH!

WHO SAID RIBADU WILL WIN OR LOSE IN THE NORTH?

LOSERS

BB WILL WIN ON NAIRALAND,WHY NOT

JARUS=MAURICE IWU

AISHA2= MADAM AYOKA ADEBAYO(DISGRACED EKITI REC OF THE IDO-OSI WONDER FAME)
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by seal777(m): 1:30am On Apr 10, 2011
Nw i understand quite well there is no sleep for the wicked.

I dey laf o o o.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Genbuhari3: 6:17am On Apr 10, 2011
This TNUBU4LIFE is a complete disaster! Why is he screaming all over the place! Is he aware that a whole lots of us in CPC's camp voted acn yesterday? Even the hausas here voted acn just for this election. Just wait till saturday and we will know. Just keep quiet as your lousy Ribadu has recently done!
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by jmaine: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2011
Wadeoye:

@TINUBU4LIFE, have you also seen the performance of ACN in the all north - 3 regions. Very woeful,  You keep talking about CPC performance in Lagos as if Lagos is Nigeria. To shock you, [size=16pt]CPC won some pulling units in Lagos despite the fact that the contestants under CPC are largely unknown.[/size]

Next week is going to be different across the country - PDP wills struggle to get 15% of all the votes in th north if the results that we have seen are anything to go by. Lagos will have a clear choice between darkness and light - PDP and CPC. Of course we all know Ribadu is not on ground anywhere - I don't see him as a contestant in the next saturday election.

What was the funny post put up there meant to achieve . . . angry angry . try and re-edit that line. If you had mentioned ACN in Lagos , no wahala but[b] CPC won[/b] than even the labour party that were busy doing initial gra gra though they have huge followership in Yaba area where Oluremi Tinubu is contesting .
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by tollu: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2011
@OP
If you were actually expecting CPC to win seats in Lagos state then you are not as politically savvy as u wish you were.
The CPC that Lagosians are shouting translates to Buhari not everyone under the party so why don't you wait until next week and see if you'd still be able to gloat.
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2011
jmaine:

What was the funny post put up there meant to achieve . . . angry angry . try and re-edit that line. If you had mentioned ACN in Lagos , no wahala but[b] CPC won[/b] than even the labour party that were busy doing initial gra gra though they have huge followership in Yaba area where Oluremi Tinubu is contesting .

the only strong threat against pdp is ACN.cpc is still in the learning process.now we have taken over benue and akwa ibom.i cant wait for them to takeover iboland !  grin
Re: Bb Still Scored Zero In My Ward,was Acn All The Way! by Justcash(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

thrle only strong threat against pdp is ACN.cpc is still in the learning process.now we have taken over benue and akwa ibom.i cant wait for them to takeover iboland !  grin
Dreamer. You want to take over Igboland when you can't even pronounce Igbo. You taunt Igbos, and you think you can win here. Don't worry, even ogun will fail you on this one. LOL! You got me cracking up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Church Opens In Nigeria / Nigeria: Targeted For Destruction / What's Was All The Hype About A South-south President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.