Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (7645 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by megatran(m): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2011
as for me, it goes like this
princess, since u left me i had to fight with the thot of u with someone else evry nyt b4 i go to sleep and i knw nw that u are the best thing that eva happened to me. Its such a shame that i wasnt gud enof 4 u. I guess i have to move on with my life. Pls Be beautiful and resourceful. I wish u d bestof things.
mega

Ok folks i would want to get ur letters flying in.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by xxcarolxx(f): 1:21am On Apr 10, 2011
Wouldn't want to write a letter to my ex, The only thing i would say is stop disturbing my life,
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by chic2pimp(m): 1:26am On Apr 10, 2011
Here it goes

Bye. It was fun while it Lasted . Keep, short, simple and straight to the point.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by megatran(m): 1:54am On Apr 10, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Wouldn't want to write a letter to my ex, The only thing i would say is stop disturbing my life,

interesting ,  i think the guy is still in love with u thats why he still disturbs u
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by xxcarolxx(f): 1:58am On Apr 10, 2011
megatran:

interesting ,
Why interesting?
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by moonraker(m): 1:58am On Apr 10, 2011
Thank You is what i  would say!!!!
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by megatran(m): 2:37am On Apr 10, 2011
is that a gud ir bad thank u@ moonraker
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by MrsChima(f): 2:49am On Apr 10, 2011
Dear Ex,

Fluck you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Chima
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by born2boink(m): 3:05am On Apr 10, 2011
Dear Silly Ex

I never knew I was blind to ve dated ugly person like you, I thank God you did not dried my cash out and send me to early grave,if ve I to come to another world,i would seek God for assistance before dating.bleep U

DOBODOBO
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 10, 2011
Dear Endowed ex,

Love to fccuk you again. Hopefully this time not on the beach. Took a while to get sand out of my labia

Ever desired, fcuxxable, Me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted.

2 Likes

Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by chic2pimp(m): 4:12am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Dear Endowed ex,

Love to fccuk you again. Hopefully this time not on the beach. Took a while to get sand out of my labia

Ever desired, fcuxxable, Me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted.

You and I know who this Letter is meant for. . . . . . cool cool cool
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 10, 2011
chic2pimp:

You and I know who this Letter is meant for. . . . . . cool cool cool

LMAO!!

Let me guess, in your wildest imagination, you think it's you. tongue
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Thirst4Lif: 4:17am On Apr 10, 2011
as for me, it goes like this
princess, since u left me i had to fight with the thot of u with someone else evry nyt b4 i go to sleep and i knw nw that u are the best thing that eva happened to me. Its such a shame that i wasnt gud enof 4 u. I guess i have to move on with my life. Pls Be beautiful and resourceful. I wish u d bestof things.
mega

Where is your pride man??!!
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by chic2pimp(m): 4:20am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!!

Let me guess, in your wildest imagination, you think it's you. tongue
Like you actually believe what you typed up there grin . . . . You are fooling no one but ya self kiss kiss kiss

Oya say the truth and shame the devil, who was it meant for?
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 10, 2011
chic2pimp:

Like you actually believe what you typed up there grin . . . . You are fooling no one but ya self kiss kiss kiss

Oya say the truth and shame the devil, who was it meant for?

LOL Not you.

Now I know what you meant. . . the devil just left with his tail between his legs. Pun intended. wink grin
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by chic2pimp(m): 4:27am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Not you.

Now I know what you meant. . . the devil just left with his tail between his legs. Pun intended. wink grin
You and I know that is a Big Fat Lie cool

O ba idi e grin . . . . . . . . The Devil is till right there working away and pounding hard. No Pun Intended wink kiss
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 10, 2011
chic2pimp:

You and I know that is a Big Fat Lie cool

O ba idi e grin . . . . . . . . The Devil is till right there working away and pounding hard. No Pun Intended wink kiss

LOL no comment sha.

Make I leave this section before awom aje ati ashoronda (how do you spell it?) wakes up cheesy
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by chic2pimp(m): 4:34am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL no comment sha.

Make I leave this section before awom aje ati ashoronda (how do you spell it?) wakes up cheesy
Like I was expecting to comment. Mschewwww tongue kiss

Me I no dey follow you yarn that one oooo grin. . . . . .I'm still young and definitely don't want to taken away in his prime by Aje's and ashawhat'shisface
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 10, 2011
chic2pimp:

Like I was expecting to comment. Mschewwww tongue kiss

Me I no dey follow you yarn that one oooo grin. . . . . .I'm still young and definitely don't want to taken away in his prime by Aje's and ashawhat'shisface

cheesy cheesy 40 is young abi?
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2011
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by BABE3: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2011
^^That's how they fail exams. Is that a letter!? embarassed  grin

I love you triple much though! kiss kiss  Just saying undecided
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2011
^^ why arent u asleep Babe angry angry
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by BABE3: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2011
I don't know mehn. I'm up doing other things. I don't think I'm going to church tomorrow sef sad
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2011
You should

Oya write a letter to your ex advocator undecided
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by BABE3: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2011
^^Abeg jo! I'm going to r@pe my bed! Night Night! wink
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2011
Thats better cheesy
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by megatran(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

^^That's how they fail exams. Is that a letter!? embarassed  grin

I love you triple much though! kiss kiss  Just saying undecided

abi, it was supposed to be a short letter
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by okenwa(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2011
"hey, if it wouldn't disturb u n ur woman,can we go out tomorow for fresh fish pepper soup?i a paying,Bring her along okay.i don't mind. evening tomorow say 6pm"
the sms i recieved from her
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by salemdv(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dear sunkanmi, its 2 my wildst imaginatn dat u culd stil b mine, ve nt been the same since u left though ve dated many girls bt can't c my self lving any1 of them as u, u really took of my lovn hormone, i 'll surely ve u in my mind cuz u left me at a tender age when i still bliv in luv and turning me into a fkaholic. Wishn u all d best in lyf bt my door is till wide open if u could cme back.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by adamsrib(f): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hmm, I'd say thanks for the great memories and I wish you love and happiness always.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by moonraker(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
megatran:

is that a gud ir bad thank u@ moonraker

On The Good Side!!!
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
twas fun yl it lasted but i dont repeat classes galfriend. Dumpn u was for d best. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suggestive Photos Of Youths Swimming At The Beach On Boxing Day / Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? / LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.