Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. (2357 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by Landofmystery: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2011
Lesbians are not really sexually attracted to you so making a pure one enjoy your kiss or sex is gonna be quite a challenge. If you don't have the stomach for fustaration and disappointment then I advise you not to venture into this.
If you do succeed in making a lesbian enjoy your kissing or sex then you have equippped yourself with a mighty valuable skill in satisfying virtually any lady in bed.
For you to succeed with a lesbian,
lesson number one u'l hv 2 learn is dt d mind is the first organ of sex so u'l have to hack in2 her mind first if you are to satisfy her.

Lesson number 2 u'l hv 2 learn the law of trial and error, U keep trying different approaches to please her till u get the right one and perfect it.

Lesson 3 ul hv 2 learn is the art of puting her satisfaction in bed b4 yours, U come and she doesn't come close to coming means uv failed,
Many more lessons about saisfying a lady in bed ( without using sex simulants) can be learnt doing lesbians,
I learnt this way and believe me, it works!
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by jerrydate: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2011
Nice!
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by jerrydate: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2011
I'll give it a try.
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by jerrydate: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2011
I've been waiting 4 d opportunity + guide to get her!
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BB013(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2011
Been waiting to get a lesbian but none seem to be available.
Do you have already made? grin grin
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BABE3: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2011
^^I'm a lesbian! cheesy Well, not really, I'm just getting use to my lesbian side. I'm not available though. sad
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BB013(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2011
@BABE
If you were not available why bother? cool
Someone available for pickup pls grin grin
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by 190: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

^^I'm a lesbian! cheesy Well, not really, I'm just getting use to my lesbian side. I'm not available though. sad

cool cool
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BABE3: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2011
B_B013:

@BABE
If you were not available why bother? cool
Someone available for pickup pls grin grin

I know right! Don't mind me. wink

190:

cool cool

Morning Papa! cheesy
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by kaymoney2(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BABE3: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2011
^^Why exactly are you crying? embarassed For the fact that I'm a lesbian--- or-- I'm already taken?
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by kaymoney2(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

^^Why exactly are you crying? embarassed For the fact that I'm a lesbian--- or-- I'm already taken?

Hmm crying because of your situation undecided undecided tongue
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BABE3: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2011
^Aight! smiley
I was joking about the whole lesbian thing by the way! cool But, I like girls! cheesy
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by LordReed(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
See confession
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by Thirst4Lif: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
If you do succeed in making a lesbian enjoy your kissing or sex

The reason they're known as lesbians is because they're not interested in kissing and sex with a man!

You may be referring to a bi-sexual woman.
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by aminalib(f): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
u should try on a gay guy first,
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BABE3: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
Lord_Reed:

See confession

lol.,,,Lord Reed, you talking to me abi? Yes I like girls! Especially Nicki Minaj and Angelina Jolie, and Megan Fox!

I always fantasize about them! cheesy
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by redsun(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
How come there are so many beautiful lesbians these days?We use to have the impression that lesbians are frustrated looking tom boys.It is no longer the case,now they come sleek and fragile
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BABE3: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^I know right! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2011
Three confirmed Lesbians in Nairaland.

BABE, SULE SULE, Little Nerd, Inkred_Nerd, Pweety.

So them even pass three shocked

[size=2pt]
God know how much i sucked pweety kitty, yet no show![/size]
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by redsun(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

^^I know right! cheesy cheesy

So i u really a lesbians?Why do u feel that way?I am always intrigued by lesbians.
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BABE3: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^I don't really know what to call it. I don't think it's lesbianism. I'm just generally intrigued by the female body.( That's why I wanna be a gynecologist cheesy) I touch girls a lot too, but some of them take it the wrong way. sad In short, I like girls, and I'm proud to say it!

@DONPUZO! You're gay!
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
I'm just generally intrigued by the female body.( That's why I wanna be a gynecologist Cheesy) I love rubbing girls a lot too

[size=38pt]FAINTS[/size]
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BABE3: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^May God not punish you Donpuzo!!!! Today is sunday, no let me vex o, angry
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by redsun(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

^^^I don't really know what to call it. I don't think it's lesbianism. I'm just generally intrigued by the female body.( That's why I wanna be a gynecologist cheesy) I touch girls a lot too, but some of them take it the wrong way. sad In short, I like girls, and I'm proud to say it!

Oh yeah,i don't feel like that about my fellow men,i just see men like men.

But i find it sensual with two girls at it,it kind of redefine all my perception of mother nature.How does it work?
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
lmao.

But seriously BABE. You are heading to the Les world ohhh.

If you really like touching girls a lot!

I can't imagine touching a fellow man's Laps when i have BABE's own by my side!
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by BABE3: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
Donpuzo:

lmao.

But seriously BABE. You are heading to the Les world ohhh.

If you really like touching girls a lot!

I can't imagine touching a fellow man's Laps when i have BABE's own by my side!

lmao, Pls abeg! You guyz just don't understand. I am not a lesbian, but that's what people call me. Ignorant people. I now don't have a boyfriend again, lol. I just like females. That's all! I just think we're interesting, and that's it!

And when I say, touching girls, I don't mean "touching" girls. I mean just normal touching, not touching-touching! smiley

redsun:

Oh yeah,i don't feel like that about my fellow men,i just see men like men.

But i find it sensual with two girls at it,it kind of redefine all my perception of mother nature.How does it work?

hmmmmm, I have never been with a woman, so I don't think that question is for me! undecided Sorry! cheesy
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by redsun(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
There is something about human beings that makes us all alien to one another but because we are preconditioned to believe we are the same,we expect everybody to operate on the same frequnecy.
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by redsun(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
BABE!:

hmmmmm, I have never been with a woman, so I don't think that question is for me! undecided Sorry! cheesy Ask Reality101, I'm sure he has details! smiley

Good luck with ur adventure when u finally give it a shot,u may find some fullfilment in it.What matters is what makes ur day.
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
I know of two foreign dikes on here tongue grin grin
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by Basseti: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I know of two foreign dikes on here tongue grin grin

DEAD!!!!! cheesy
Re: Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. by gentlem80(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
@MzDark

name them. actually, are u one? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men / .. / Wife Worked In Same Company With Her Husband , Trouble Vs Wahala = ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.