Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Best Social Networking Site In Africa - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best Social Networking Site In Africa (1980 Views)

43 Dinosaur Eggs Discovered At Construction Site In China / The New Social Networking Site In Nigeria Called Www.reachnaija.com / The New Social Networking Site In Nigeria Called Www.reachnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Social Networking Site In Africa by Brainmedia: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2011
Hello Everyone, its an honour to have you read my post,  I have been wondering if any Nigerian social networking site can be build from scratch and still maintain world-class standard. The few i have seen that are trying now and then were templates and frameworks of some free codes and framework. Sites like ovaloaded,com though crashed was build on the socialengine.net free template, lagbook.net is built on grou.ps and even our Almighty nairaland was built on a forum template.

I came accross www.allconnect.me and i dont know what to say,  the site is built from scratch and now they are nominated for the best social networking site in Africa. They give 150 free sms a month, music upload and sharing, profile, corporate intranet, and lots more,  it was built by a final year student of the university of lagos,  who is looking out for sponsors for this site. This site is less than 6 months old and i am dead sure that in one year with their devlelopment rate, they will climb to no. 1 in africa in traffic ranking,  i think you should check it out and write your comment.

www.allconnect.me , proud to be naija,  i am proud of nairaland and am really gonna be pround of allconnect.me

Later

(1) (Reply)

The Naija Tech Assistant Is Now Here! / Man Reveals How Neighbour Taps Power From His Generator / How To Get Etisalat Free Airtime For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.