Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:43 AM

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (1617784 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by OmichaelO: 6:36am On Dec 11, 2013
freecocoa: Alright thanks but does the subtitle work on phones too or is it just for laptop?
it works on phone...some players has the capability and some you the have to rename both to the same name..
E.g

Movie name
Limitless.mp4

Subtitle name
Limitless.srt

You player will display the subtitle automatically
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by lance4luv(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2013
ashley86: Hey guys! Pls who hs any idea of sites where u cn download series free 2 blackberry
http://fztvseries.mobi
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Bboy1015(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2013
U can also Download Nollywood movies here http://nollymovies.tk
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chupcake(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2013
Ayostically: Up until 8th dec l cud dload movies frm fztvseries bt since yes'de, d site's nt openin. Pls wat cud b d mata

Had the same problem, Its back up sha. Mobiletvshows.net

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chupcake(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2013
darrellg9: Seriously i need to download 'FRIDAY' by ice cube and chris turker...bought d movie three times and it was stolen..now i cannot even find it to buy again, i have checked everywhere..funny thing is i cannot find it to download either.

Any assistance pls on where to get it online would be helpful..thanks a bunch

Go to the website frendz4m.com and request for the money under 'Movie Section' ... If you can use PC, Use Torrentz, you'll get it there.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chupcake(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Lionbite: Pls like how many mb or gig per season?

It really depends. White Collar is a 16-episode season whilt TVD is 22 Episode long. Each file has an average size of 61MB. Do the maths. This is for mobile versions oo
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chupcake(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Dubemkelly:
As. In the thing taya me gan, hv u tried using uc browser to dl...@all looking 4wrd 2 a str8 forward site dat doesn't hang fons n takes ample time

It isn't at all... If you ready my earlier post, you'll know how to download. I use etisalat and I use the native browser when I am downloading one series at a time. The trick is the Download Link you use. If you use the link that starts with 'Alternate1' which is the Second Alternate Download Link. With Etisalat, na over 200KB I dey download. I'll post screen shot later.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chupcake(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
herbaylove: Pls guys, where can ' download single new movies like Fast and furious 6? clear ones pls

If you want clear version, Try fzmovies.net and download Hi MP4 Version
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chupcake(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
freecocoa: Frendz4m.com is the same thing as fztvseries na so what are y'all talking about?

I don tire o, I so desperately need to start downloading glee season 5.

Its not the same frendz4m has got more content.. There is the PC section, Android section and all.. Its more like a forum. Check fztvseries nah, you'll find Glee there..
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chupcake(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
nomsochris: pls i want to download "300..rise of an empire" on my laptop,any good site where i can get it in HD not cinema dub would be appreciated.
also i have this issue with downloading using my browser that when i want to download a video, i get this black page that only lets me watch instead of direct download posting a link to help you understand me better...http://download1.o2tvseries.com/Vikings/Season%2001/Vikings%20-%20S01E01%20(O2TvSeries.Com).mp4

You only have this problem while downloading with PC right, I use 02TVseries too and I haven't encountered the problem. If its with PC, instead of clicking the link, just right click and click 'Save Target As' for IE and 'Save Link Location As' for Firefox. I am not sure exactly buh when you right click, look for something in the menu that starts with save.. Then choose a destination and click save. You should be able to download. If its not PC, holla so I'll help you look into it.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chinakanelson(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Do anybody know any site I can download bollywood full movies(asin let it not have part A and B
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by udatso: 6:36am On Dec 15, 2013
Briggs rowland:
Bros Abeg where ah fit download vampire diaries season-5?
Thankz in Anticipation.
www.o2tvseries.com
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Briggsrowland(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2013
udatso:
www.o2tvseries.com
Thankz a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2013
http://www.fztvseries.mobi/ they are not thaat stable but films and tv series plenty for the site

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by kennykg(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2013
What site can I download runner runner, out of the furnace, america and hustle....u really need to watch dem any help?

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
O2tvseries.com has stopped updating embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by InfoTutor(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hello guy,

Download for free at: http://www./or6lxt9

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by delishpot: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
http://www.watchseries-online.eu/2005/07/index.html

Dont know wether with ADM downliader one can download from here sha. I just watch direct.

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by leggo: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oghos1: O2tvseries.com has stopped updating embarassed

mid season break
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by made001(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chupcake(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2014
I have an idea... How about we create a thread where instead of looking for links and stuffs, we post the links to them for downloads. I can promise to always post links of series I watch which include TVD, Originals, White Collar, How I Met Your Mother, Mom, Devious Maids (When it returns), Two Broke Girls, Tomorrow People, Scandal, Mindy Project, Suits (When it returns) . If a couple more people can promise to post different links, I think it can work. And hope this isn't breaking any NL rule.

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by jefy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
how about Nigerian Movies?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Bboy1015(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
jefy: how about Nigerian Movies?

check http://nollymovies.tk
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by ninorevo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
http://www.freeforafrica.com/
a good one and they answer for all requests.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Dclique(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.