Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (1617810 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chinakanelson(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2014
Bboy1015:
tell me d title, let me try if i can get u d full 1.
Student of d year
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Sike(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is there any unlimited data plan i can use to download many movies?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by expensivestevie: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
I need a website to download XII the series (for mobile). I've searched everywhere here but I still cannot find it. I need season 2 of that series. Somebody help please
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
VENDETTA full movie download. Release date: December 2013. Download here http://ngsptr..com/2014/01/vendetta-full-movie-free-download-gingle.html?spref=fb
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by tvshower29: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
I know I come late here, but I want to share my experience of finding a site which has gathered all tv show and movies. Anyone can watch it no need to have a proxy or 1 GB movies run with full caching no browsing at all. Thank god there are still some things which are valuable to user. Check out the site here http://www.viewabroad.com/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by highbeeola(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Abeq were I fit download strikeback season4 and 5
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by kombats: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
highbeeola: Abeq were I fit download strikeback season4 and 5
HERE remember to use utorrent or bit torrent to download d file.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by bobojoshua(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
profoslan: rendz4m
FzTvSeries is back with these domains

http://fztvseries.mobi
http://mobiletvshows.net
http://tvseries.in

-FzTv Team
6 hours ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by bobojoshua(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
chupcake: This is strictly for mobile, If you need anything for PC, Use Torrentz.. That's your best option, 99% of the time, you'll find what you looking for.

So for movies, If its new, check fzmovies.net, click on Hollywood Movies and not 'Hollywood Dubbed Movies' and then look for the movie, Download High MP4 files for better quality. If you don't like cinema dubbed, don't download anything that has 'Cam' or TS. Check for file with 'BRRIP' 'DVD' 'R6' 'BR-Extended' and stuffs like that. If its and old movie, then type the name of the movie then the letters 'fzc' or 'frendz4m' behind it. If you in luck, they will have it, it not...

And for series.. If its an episode that's just aired, I'll recommend mobtvseries.mobi. If you looking to download a really old series, chedk frendz4m.com. Click Television Section and then TV Shows Index. If its a fairly Old series, Mobiletvshow.net is your best bet. They have an archieve of fairly old series (Year 2000ish). Once you found the series, downloading at fast speed is kinda tricky, I have always used the 'alternate1' server. Its always the 'Second Alternative Download' Link. If you've got any questions, ask and I'll try my best to answer.

Forgot to add, if you want award shows documentries, wrestling... Frendz4m is the best.. Television Section, TV Shows index and scroll down. They have a mobile phone app section too..
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by bobojoshua(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
NoQualms1:

You can use the subtitle on your phone too. I use mx player on my android phone. You can get mx player on google play. Once the movie starts, I pause it, go to options, select subtitle, open the folder where the extracted subtitle is and select the subtitle.

I don't extract my own subtitles, I download them from addic7ed.com and they are not in .zip format.

Hope this helps.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by bobojoshua(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Blazinraj01:
Its mainly for laptops and better on vlc player
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by bobojoshua(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Blazinraj01:
You download the file which is in zip format then u'll extract the subtitle from it. You can get for subtitles for series and all types of movies.
For me, I download all the subtitles I want with my phone and then copy to my laptop.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by bobojoshua(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Blazinraj01:
Don't know of any site but you can download the subtitle files @ www.subscene.com
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by ritawine2: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please which site can I use to download telenovela movies
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by emma121cook: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
If you want to download latest released Hollywood Movies then simply visit google
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by CastroCarter(f): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls which site can I download "Atlantis, Wolfblood, Being human and dominion"?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by latestsunny(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
CastroCarter: Pls which site can I download "Atlantis, Wolfblood, Being human and dominion"?

Start from page 1
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Cuteboy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Where can I download HERCULES the new one
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by bobojoshua(m): 12:29am On Oct 31, 2014
chupcake:

You only have this problem while downloading with PC right, I use 02TVseries too and I haven't encountered the problem. If its with PC, instead of clicking the link, just right click and click 'Save Target As' for IE and 'Save Link Location As' for Firefox. I am not sure exactly buh when you right click, look for something in the menu that starts with save.. Then choose a destination and click save. You should be able to download. If its not PC, holla so I'll help you look into it.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Bboy1015(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Check out http://nollytube.net for interesting Movies to download this festive seasons.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by PabloPicasso: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
fztvseries works but only with uc browser
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Elmien: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hi all i really want to download the whole series of the L word..... please guide me to the correct links
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Drmaverick: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by shelly232: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] can someone please tell me where can I download chamed it is a really old tv series
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by vladivan: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
You can try download latest HD version of a new series here http://watchseries24.eu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by erijeniwt(f): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
shelly232:
[color=#770077][/color] can someone please tell me where can I download chamed it is a really old tv series
go to mobiletvshows.net the complete season is there

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.