Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (1617806 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by ayo4net: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
to download burning train,first you'll need to have an application called utorrent on your laptop or any suitable android device, then you go to a torrent website and then download the torrent for burning train. Note that you'll need to listen to the comments of those who have downloaded it formerly
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by ayo4net: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
fztvseries for now is currently out of accessibility,although you could also try primewire.ag formerly known as 1channel.com
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by readonenaire(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2013
ayo4net: fztvseries for now is currently out of accessibility,although you could also try primewire.ag formerly known as 1channel.com
oh!!! thats so messed up, does that mean there is no redemption for fztvseries" sad i couldnt find any better site
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Xano(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2013
iamteaser: All the websites mentioned is a waste of time. Browsed through every single and got nothing to download. I need to download The Secret Life Of The American Teenager on my phone

http://www.frendz4m.com/forum/showthreads-37-0-3679208.htm
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by oketoyinbofatim(f): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls where can I watch or download telanovela english speacking series Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Skiddo2013(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Go to torrenttv.eu
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by adrainuche(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Watchtvseries-online.eu first google the site first sha
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Rhema001: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
smiley
ashley86: Hey guys! Pls who hs any idea of sites where u cn download series free 2 blackberry
ok, here we go. Go to www.moviesluv.com or www.crazymovies.in and download your series movies and other movies chargelessly
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by BizErikah: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
ashley86: Hey guys! Pls who hs any idea of sites where u cn download series free 2 blackberry

There's www.o2tvseries.com
www.free-tv-video-online.me

3 Likes

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by mavtrevor(m): 12:49am On Jul 04, 2013
Fztvseries has been shut down by fact uk.. see Fztvseries alternatives here.

2 Likes

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by erijeniwt(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pls where can I download charmed? I was using fztvseries before but since its shutdown I need an alternative cry
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Rokudaime(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
go to dis link and check it out. http://in-galaxy.com/?ref=23895100
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fztv is dead... angry

The alternatives are kinda slow.

Also, beware of downloading movies already voiced over in hindi.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by deolamaleek: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
fztvseries seem to be having issues with fact uk, and have since brought their site down, try [url][/www.mobseries.tk] its a lot like fztvseries,but doesnt have as much stuff as fz.... \for movies u can try O2cinemas.com
you can check out [url][/www.newsbookstoday.com]for more info on tv and movie stuff
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Adufaye(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
torrent dey work 4 bb? if yes how?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Blazinraj01(f): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
hav bin lookin for this trend for a while now...tanx guys
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by twaintoy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
paolokonqueror: YOUR SONG NEEDS LYRICS?
DO YOU NEED POEMS?
DO YOU NEED ARTICLES?
DO YOU NEED YOUR SONG TO BE COMPOSED FOR YOU?
CONTACT The GHOST WRITER today…
EmaiL: paolokonqueror@gmail.com
Tel No: 0812-973-9907
“Ghost writing for those that want to stay alive…”
I sent you a mail, you didn't reply. my email address is twaintoy@rocketmail.com
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Boboymartin(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Free tv shows: I found http://www.oliv3r.net the best for downloading FREE tv shows, you can even use it on a iPhone or iPad.

Join the forum and make a post them all the episodes and seasons will be ready for you.

I would like to know how to make a post cos dat has been my problem so far.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by johnstar(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2013
can some1 pls explain better 2 me on ow i can make use of torrenttv, cus i log in 2 d website, i ws abt downloading a game, dey redirect me 2 anoda app cry cry cry
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by mavtrevor(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Fztvseries is Back as MobileTVshows, resume ur downloads.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by NewBooksToday: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Fztvseries is back as[url][www.mobiletvshows.net]

You can get all the latest news on your favourite Tv series @[url][www.newsbookstoaday.com]
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nice! A good thing I didn't unfollow ds thread. grin
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by readonenaire(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
NewBooksToday: Fztvseries is back as[url][www.mobiletvshows.net]

You can get all the latest news on your favourite Tv series @[url][www.newsbookstoaday.com]
woooooooooooooooooow!!!!! Mehn I just screamed now... Thanks so much for the update ... Charley yur deem for greater heights cheesy
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.