Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (1617816 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by ericgold(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
mavtrevor: Fztvseries has been shut down by fact uk.. see Fztvseries alternatives here.
dis is their new link http://www.mobiletvshows.net/tv.php
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by rodeo0070(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
NewBooksToday: Fztvseries is back as[url][www.mobiletvshows.net]

You can get all the latest news on your favourite Tv series @[url][www.newsbookstoaday.com]
Whoever you are, I pray that God will bless your generation. You can't imagine how happy I am (for my mind now, I de dance Azonto plus including Kukere). In fact, na testimony for this sunday...
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
rodeo0070:
Whoever you are, I pray that God will bless your generation. You can't imagine how happy I am (for my mind now, I de dance Azonto plus including Kukere). In fact, na testimony for this sunday...

Bros if u wan throw bash holla ur boys oo

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by rodeo0070(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
django1:

Bros if u wan throw bash holla ur boys oo
Abi o! Make we meet for Options... grin grin wink grin grin wink smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by johnstar(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
cn som1 pls tel me wat dose uttorent means, nd ow can i make use of d site, pls explain 2 me, thnk
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by rodeo0070(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
johnstar: cn som1 pls tel me wat dose uttorent means, nd ow can i make use of d site, pls explain 2 me, thnk
According to Wiki, torrent file is a peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P) communications protocol. Meaning? Me self no no! But what I know is Torrent file can be downloaded just like any other file (pictures, movies, music, e-books etc) on the net, only that you need to have a torrent application like Utorrent or bit-torrent etc.
The following sites offer torrent downloads:
Piratebay.sx
Torrenttractor.com and more.
If you need the app. Got to 4shared.com and type in "utorrent". Its less than 1MB, I think. Or send me a PM so that I can send it to you and also, give you the step-by-step way to download a torrent file.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by johnstar(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
rodeo0070:
According to Wiki, torrent file is a peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P) communications protocol. Meaning? Me self no no! But what I know is Torrent file can be downloaded just like any other file (pictures, movies, music, e-books etc) on the net, only that you need to have a torrent application like Utorrent or bit-torrent etc.
The following sites offer torrent downloads:
Piratebay.sx
Torrenttractor.com and more.
If you need the app. Got to 4shared.com and type in "utorrent". Its less than 1MB, I think. Or send me a PM so that I can send it to you and also, give you the step-by-step way to download a torrent file.
thanks bro
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Chigorkizz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Gud 2 knw this.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2013
ericgold: dis is their new link http://www.mobiletvshows.net/tv.php

Bro, you just made my day with that great piece of information. Since Fztvseries shut down, I have been looking for the alternative where one can download low MB but high quality MP4s to no avail. Lancer is really not an option(I can't stand the low quality of their uploads). Their servers also suck.

Atleast now, I can resume my downloadings from where I left off.

Again, Thanks Bro. You just made a lot of guys happy with that piece of information.

2 Likes

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by penzino(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
rodeo0070:
God bless am 100 times
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Fiilosofer(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
M I d only one or dey've actually also blocked the mobiletvshows site

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Osgilliat(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
guys i think our jubilation has just being cut short.mobiletv.net an alternate to fztvseries just permanently closed.
lets start to look for another option.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by tjskii(f): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
cryNooooooooo cry but y na,wat is all this now ehnn,y are dis people lik dis undecided
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by penzino(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
tjskii: cryNooooooooo cry but y na,wat is all this now ehnn,y are dis people lik dis undecided
d tin tire me oooo
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Back to torrent things...
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2013
Try here www.lancer79346.fzc.me/
Click on more to view their complete list...

Those with moderate internet connection speed/unlimited access can use torrent sites via their android or PC...
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by arinze345(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2013
For movies, series, games & other downloads, log on to http://www.simple-files.com/download . After downloading the about 5mb software, search any series, game or movie you want to download and you are good to go. This is for only windows PC or mobiles. Make sure your internet connection is fast...enjoy!

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Jackpax1000gma: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Any torrent site would work so long as you have a torrent client installed. You can download one, or use the torch browser because it comes embedded. Torch is also good for streaming video as well.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by aceTS: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
arinze345: For movies, series, games & other downloads, log on to http://www.simple-files.com/download . After downloading the about 5mb software, search any series, game or movie you want to download and you are good to go. This is for only windows PC or mobiles. Make sure your internet connection is fast...enjoy!

awesome software
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by KingJosh10101: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Any torrent site really. You just need a torrent client to handle the information. You can use an extension, or download through the torch browser since the torrent client is embedded.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Abusule007: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
please, anyone know a site to download Asian series movies like city hunter, iris, artena??
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by gtim4uall: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
. . .And pls what about documentaries
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by gtim4uall: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
. . .And pls what about documentaries
Thanx
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by vonblanc: 3:51am On Jul 18, 2013
NIGERIA NEEDS A NEW FACE!
Vote and support Stephanie Okwu for the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL NIGERIA by clicking on the link below and by liking her photo and the page, P.S the votes won't be recognized except both her photo and the Page is liked!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=475831922510481&set=pb.134391599987850.-2207520000.1374114671.&type=3&theater

Let's make Stephanie Okwu MBGN she's a true african queen

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by debbyshaw(f): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls which site can I download latest episodes of game of throne season 3. I stopped @ episode 10 and I avnt seen any site dat has 11. Tnks
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by fabolakers(m): 1:26am On Jul 19, 2013
debbyshaw: Pls which site can I download latest episodes of game of throne season 3. I stopped @ episode 10 and I avnt seen any site dat has 11. Tnks
Game of Thrones Season 3 ended in Episode 10. You'll have to wait till 2014 March for Season 4.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by ibitonye: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Pleeeeeease where can I download tv series for free for mobile. Fztvseries isn't working, including their new link.I wana download scandals season 2 and so you think you cn dance season 10. Mobseries too isn't working. NB:For mobile not pc. Thank you
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by samlexxy: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Can someone please help with a site where I can download an indian film with english subtitle without being in torrent..becus I use my fone in downloading..please anyone or evryone..please someone help
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by twaintoy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
samlexxy: Can someone please help with a site where I can download an indian film with english subtitle without being in torrent..becus I use my fone in downloading..please anyone or evryone..please someone help
I want same but on pc.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Osgilliat(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2013
am missing fz
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by debbyshaw(f): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
fabolakers:
Game of Thrones Season 3 ended in Episode 10. You'll have to wait till 2014 March for Season 4.
but I hve a friend who has seen d whole season 3 bt she is in South africa. R u sure it has ended? *sad*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.